Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo (7583 Views)

Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man / "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo / An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by nduchucks: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2010
Beaf:

Like I said, don't worry. Time for too much talk is rapidly passing.

You are not known to run away from answering questions. Why become a weakling now? Please tell us who your leaders are - this is a very simple question. The Igbos had the great Ojukwu and other great leaders, who do you have, please name names.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Beaf: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

You are not known to run away from answering questions. Why become a weakling now? Please tell us who your leaders are - this is a very simple question. The Igbos had the great Ojukwu and other great leaders, who do you have, please name names.

You are dying for answers, ehn? Don't worry, they will come in due time.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by nduchucks: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2010
Beaf:

You are dying for answers, ehn? Don't worry, they will come in due time.

This is why I call some of you people political infants. You don't even have the wherewithal to acknowledge that Goodluck Jonathan is one of your leaders, yet you will send your children to go out and rally in high numbers, for Ibori, Alams (the dan daudu escapee), and other thieving leaders of yours.

Do you consider Jonathan one of your leaders? This is not a trick question, you should be able to deal with it quickly.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Beaf: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2010
ndu don't worry na grin
Jonathan is the leader of Nigeria. The core North does not recognise that because they control the army. . . Wrong move; the movement of the army in Abuja was politically stup!d, thats what you should be addressing. That "mighty army" too can be checkmated with the application of intelligence.

Seriously, don't worry about South South capabilities and leadership; your picture is so muddled.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by edoyad(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2010
@Nduchuks could please name the army leaders that you plan to use in resisting a secession ?
Back when Ojukwu seceded many of the great generals and men that resisted igbo secession were of middle belt and yoruba extraction. Most of the hausa generals today rose to where they are as a result of quota system and not because they had distinguished themselves per se.
TY Danjuma, Obasanjo and Gowon who fought Ojukwu are not hausa's, their children are certainly do not hold the same views as their parents. So tell us the leaders that you'll use to prevent a recession your self ? You Air marshal Petinrin(yoruba airforce chief), Admiral Ibrahim Yusuf(southern kaduna naval chief) and Air marshal Paul Dike(igbo defence chief) will sit by and let christians get slaughtered again in the name of keeping one Nigeria ?
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by FACE(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
Ndu_Chuks, yaya dei ? N na gesua.

Beaf, how now ? I just dey pass and I say make troway salute for una.

Edoyad, interesting questions . Alhaji Ndu, over to you.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by nduchucks: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2010
FACE:

FACE, Sannu, lahiya lau. Kana lahiya? Wa to sai wata rana.   cheesy

Beaf:

ndu don't worry na grin
Jonathan is the leader of Nigeria. The core North does not recognise that because they control the army. . . Wrong move; the movement of the army in Abuja was politically stup!d, thats what you should be addressing. That "mighty army" too can be checkmated with the application of intelligence.

Seriously, don't worry about South South capabilities and leadership; your picture is so muddled.

I asked you who your South South leaders are and you still cannot name one name! Who will lead your seccession? Asari, Tom Ateke, or Ibori? I'm all ears.

edoyad:

@Nduchuks could please name the army leaders that you plan to use in resisting a secession ?
Back when Ojukwu seceded many of the great generals and men that resisted igbo secession were of middle belt and yoruba extraction. Most of the hausa generals today rose to where they are as a result of quota system and not because they had distinguished themselves per se.
TY Danjuma, Obasanjo and Gowon who fought Ojukwu are not hausa's, their children are certainly do not hold the same views as their parents. So tell us the leaders that you'll use to prevent a recession your self ? You Air marshal Petinrin(yoruba airforce chief), Admiral Ibrahim Yusuf(southern kaduna naval chief) and Air marshal Paul Dike(igbo defence chief) will sit by and let christians get slaughtered again in the name of keeping one Nigeria ?

edoyad, please note that the last secession resistance by our great army took place almost 40 years ago. You of all knowledgeable people in the "middle belt" should know that the world has changed significantly since then.
Even nations with great armies and nuclear bombs such as the USA, do not go to war alone - that would be dumb.

Nigeria has become more important to the world and particularly to countries like China, USA, and several other nations, than most of you people will ever understand.  Many of these countries have more to lose if a war breaks out in Nigeria than some of you minority and fringe elements who are Nigerians. Chew on this fact for a while and then make a wild guess of how we shall subdue you in a matter of days.

P.S. At least 3 US warships, 4 Chinese Frigates, are less than 5 hours of sailing to the friendly coast of  great Nigeria; At least 15 sophisticated amphibian vessels are in the Gulf of Guinea as we chat.  I wonder what that means. 

If you think we will resist secession by the south south people with cutlass and home made shakabulas, think again - we have immediate access to drones, and highly sophisticated amphibian vessels; we have no qualms about paying our friends to operate them for us.

Beaf and his friends better stay put. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Beaf: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2010
FACE:

Beaf, how now ? I just dey pass and I say make troway salute for una.

Edoyad, interesting questions . Alhaji Ndu, over to you.

Thank you my broda. I deh here deh represent, how your side?
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by nduchucks: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2010
Deleted, double post.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by RichyBlacK(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2010
That an individual is carrying a Nigerian passport does not in any way deny him/her his/her prerogative of dissociating him/herself from Nigeria.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Beaf: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2010
@ndu_chucks

Forget about ND leaders, we don't listen to the likes of criminals like Ibori you mentioned. The list supplied in the OP is not a list of politicians and jobbers.

Admitedly, secession is the very last course of action (nevertheless, the will is there should push come to shove), there are better ways in the meantime.

You are right in considering foreign interests in keeping Nigeria one; there are no Nigerian factors (aside from a large market, sentiment and disruption) that serve to keep us together. It is for that reason that the US plans for any instability have set aside 20,000 marines to secure oil resources, after which the rest of the country (especially the North) will prostrate to the new master, because they have no other source of income.
The Chinese cannot yet project military force beyond their borders, so forget about them for the next ten years at least (even then, they will still not be able to match US resources).

The North cannot subdue anybody. Keep dreaming and sipping dangerous kunu.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by nduchucks: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2010
Beaf:

@ndu_chucks

Forget about ND leaders, we don't listen to the likes of criminals like Ibori you mentioned. The list supplied in the OP is not a list of politicians and jobbers.

Admitedly, secession is the very last course of action (nevertheless, the will is there should push come to shove), there are better ways in the meantime.

You are right in considering foreign interests in keeping Nigeria one; there are no Nigerian factors (aside from a large market, sentiment and disruption) that serve to keep us together. It is for that reason that the US plans for any instability have set aside 20,000 marines to secure oil resources, after which the rest of the country (especially the North) will prostrate to the new master, because they have no other source of income.
The Chinese cannot yet project military force beyond their borders, so forget about them for the next ten years at least (even then, they will still not be able to match US resources).

You've pointed out the reasons why secession by south south will be counter productive as it will invite outsiders to secure the oil resources. This is the reason why I am saying that your leaders are politically naive, the threat of secession is not your interest and serves no useful purpose. It is time to lay down your weapons, completely disavow terrorism, oil bunkering, and other criminal activities, and turn your movement into a political force. You people have the best opportunity in 50 years for being heard.

ALL Nigerians sympathise with you people, we understand how unfairly you've been treated. Jonathan only last week, released N5billion for immediate clean up of the shorelines - this is a great sign. You people should call your millitants to order at this point, its time for a political solution.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Beaf: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

You've pointed out the reasons why secession by south south will be counter productive as it will invite outsiders to secure the oil resources. This is the reason why I am saying that your leaders are politically naive, the threat of secession is not your interest and serves no useful purpose. It is time to lay down your weapons, completely disavow terrorism, oil bunkering, and other criminal activities, and turn your movement into a political force. You people have the best opportunity in 50 years for being heard.

ALL Nigerians sympathise with you people, we understand how unfairly you've been treated. Jonathan only last week, released N5billion for immediate clean up of the shorelines - this is a great sign. You people should call your millitants to order at this point, its time for a political solution.

Sorry, but do you think for one minute that outsiders are not better than our soldiers who have so far, completely wiped out 50 of our communities in a couple of decades? Gbaramatu cost 2,500 lives and countless women and girls rap'ed, same as Odi, why are foreigners who respect the Geneva Convention (even if na lip service) not a better prospect? It will be like North and South Korea, the US will have a powerful ally in the South.
20,000 marines are a better prospect than the Nigerian army anyday.

We can only hope that the FG gives this matter the desired consideration, nobody wants strife.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by nduchucks: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2010
Beaf:

Sorry, but do you think for one minute that outsiders are not better than our soldiers who have so far, completely wiped out 50 of our communities in a couple of decades? Gbaramatu cost 2,500 lives and countless women and girls rap'ed, same as Odi, why are foreigners who respect the Geneva Convention (even if na lip service) not a better prospect? It will be like North and South Korea, the US will have a powerful ally in the South.
20,000 marines are a better prospect than the Nigerian army anyday.

We can only hope that the FG gives this matter the desired consideration, nobody wants strife.

Some years ago when he was the Chief of Army Staff General Victor Malu opposed the presence of American military in Nigeria. This earned him the fury of the then Commander-in-Chief, and Malu was consequently retired. Shortly thereafter, the Americans renewed their moves to set up their African Command (AFRICOM) in Nigeria, but the Council of State rejected this.

Would you support the placement of Africom's headquarters or a millitary base in, say Port-Harcourt?
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by slap1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
It is only in a static country like ours that the likes of Asari are seen as celebrities and given access to the presidency and all that. It is even better that such stupidity and paucity of refined reasoning has been narrowed down to the Ijaws by their own and not the generality of Nigerians.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by WafiJoe(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2010
I cant read all the bla bla bla, but i wanna voice out my opinion that those saying rubbish about Dokubo are daft and complete idiots.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by SwtzMinx(f): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2010
.*indifferent atTitUde*.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by 3kay945(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2010
strange things re unfolding in this country, ,
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by 3kay945(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2010
strange things re unfolding in this country, ,
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
d centre is no longer holding due to regional politics but d truth must be told, can d ND people secede & live peacefully as a nation? Well, nly time shall tell
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by slap1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2010
@wafijoe. Y not give reasons 4 your conclusion. Ranting and calling pple idiots and pissing off will do u no good. It will only show u r not a serious fellow.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Beaf: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Some years ago when he was the Chief of Army Staff General Victor Malu opposed the presence of American military in Nigeria. This earned him the fury of the then Commander-in-Chief, and Malu was consequently retired. Shortly thereafter, the Americans renewed their moves to set up their African Command (AFRICOM) in Nigeria, but the Council of State rejected this.

Would you support the placement of Africom's headquarters or a millitary base in, say Port-Harcourt?

Why would a sovereign country at peace want foreign troops on their land? It is totally wrong.
It is not impossible that a breakaway South South could consider such, because they would ally very strongly with the US and would need to be bolstered against aggression from Nigeria.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by mimiiii: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
angrystupid man ,he is frm  the  creek ,under ijaw water, pshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by nnajiofo: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2010
He is foolish man what do he want to achive with that statement .fool
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Beaf: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2010
mimiiii:

angrysilly man ,he is frm the creek ,under ijaw water, pshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

He is likely more educated than you and his "creek ,under ijaw water" are what feed you.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Onlytruth(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2010
nnajiofo:

He is foolish man what do he want to achive with that statement .fool

Asari has full rights to identify his true nationality and allegiance. The bigger fo'ols are those who lie to themselves. So, unless Asari is lying to himself (which I doubt), he is not a fo'ol. cool
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by iz2much: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2010
Imagine o,i thought that man integrity in fighting 4 ijaw people,hope he is not doing that just 4 his pocket.he shuld surrender his passport 2 us.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by MUZBO(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2010
Who cares who hin be sef?
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by bandely(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2010
Bull.sh.it

Anyway, I am not a Nigerian too, I am from the country that spends Naira and has Aso Rock in it.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by babaowo: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2010
yeah i think he is right,because u can be dual citizen
i have 9ja pali plus another one,and i only claims
9ja when am in the country only.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by gee2(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2010
there's no ijaw map on the nigeria map.
so, he definately not a nigerian.
by the way, did that add to his rep?
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Megadeals: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2010
Convoluted logic, in my opinion. So, if Ijawman Asari was imprisoned for a crime he did not commit, he will just say to himself, well I am really not in prison because I did not commit any crime.
The reality is, he is indeed a Nigerian until there is a country called Ijawland or whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, This Is Not Our National Flag (see Photos) / What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.