Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo (7656 Views)

Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man / "I Am Ijaw Cultured Igbo Man" - Asari Dokubo / An Ijaw Man Wants To Rule Delta State By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by kcblast(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2010
I myself support d man, i think its high time we d people like him[souths and easts] talk more wink lipsrsealed
Can some tell me how 2 get d passport too. embarassed
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Onlytruth(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2010
citizenY:

quote from Udezue today

If Yar adua is a southerner, do you think this drama would have lasted more than one day?  Ol boy sometimes you should at least try to remember that the rest of Nigerians are human beings instead of cows.

Ask your brothers in the FEC, National Assembly and The political parties.

Do they have any fire in them?  Or have they sold out? And  U 2 ? Where is your spunk?

When we say it is an elite problem, u say no, northerner this , northerner that.There is no abuse you have not levied . Am I justifed to now call you a cow?
Do  I say Udezue is a cow or all his people are cows?

Sharap dia and leave my home boy udezue alone! cool That quote was mine.
Some of you southerners should be stoned to death. I was responding to a northerner about the way his people are treating the Nigerian project as if they own it. Yesterday I was responding to your idiotic brother sjeezy8 who was complaining that Dora Akunyili was being too honest and too forward in the crisis engulfing Nigeria. I'm sure you would share the same views, but turn around to claim that everyone in the south is doing nothing and is afraid of the north. Serving Nigeria fearlessly is a problem for you. Serving her cowardly is also a problem. So WTF do y'all want angry angry
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by adconline(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2010
Can someone please ask Dokubo what kind of PASSPORT he carries? So Dan Rather, former 60 Minutes -CBS anchor would be called a Nigerian cos he obtained a Naija passport?
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by ziga: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2010
adconline:

Can someone please ask Dokubo what kind of PASSPORT he carries? So Dan Rather, former 60 Minutes -CBS anchor would be called a Nigerian cos he obtained a Naija passport?

Yes he is. If you obtained an American passport, wouldn't you claim to be American?
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by CGKing(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Dokubo Asari is a graduate.[/size]
And an extremely well read one at that.

True. I just discovered recently. But i didnt actually mean to call him an illiterate. Just taking on some thoughtless talk.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by sayso: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2010
can somebody school him about the colour of his passport.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by ohisng(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2010
Asari should SHUT UP!! This is a common cheap thief- an oil bunkerer and a political thug who now claims to be a saint. On which passport did he travel to the Netherlands? Ijaw passport?
Stupid clown!!
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2010
He is an educational illiterate i don't blame him.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by achilace(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
lines, line, lines and, yes, more lines. we look forward to growth as a nation but with this kind of mind set it is looking almost unachievable. the dude keeps saying "our oil" [ijaw people], he looks like someone who doesn't know book to me. if everybody is to divide in nigeria what do you think will remain, ? nobody go gree for anybody, we'll just go straight to armagaedon from there. pls everyone, just say ''GOD save nigeria" once a day rather than complain and condemn, or at least say it after complaining, that's just about what is left to do.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2010
who cares. Nigeria is my country
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by Austar: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
l[color=#000099]ease educate me, who are your leaders if not the thieving governors and the oil bunkering millitants? The political stupidity of your leaders including Asari, is beyond belief. The ND have the best chance in the history of Nigeria to have their needs met by Jonathan, but instead of supporting the man, your leaders were disowning him, skimming to prevent him from becoming acting President, and issuing senseless and ill timed statements.

These leaders of yours are obviously not in the loop, they were not properly briefed. This shows that you people are novices in the political arena. Your leaders do not want peace because it is not in their own interest (money from oil bunkering/kidnapping). You all should be rallying arround Jonathan instead of making these unnecessary pronouncements. It will take less than a few weeks to bring you people to order if you dare announce a seccession - unfortunately, the likes of you will escape because you are already hiding in South Africa or Europe.

South-South Leader? Hmmmm! let me think.
Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, Jonathan Goodluck, Peter Odilli, Adams Oshiomole,Asari Dokubo and a host of other greedy politicians. Apart from militants and politicians, we got nothing to offer sad
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by igboboy1(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Igbo boy why don't you go to court to reclaim your grandfathers house?
You need to do something tangible instead of complaining on Nairaland.

me complain? Guy i don dash am the house tey tey,

you suppose know say igbo boys no dey slack, i don build 2 houses for PH and funny enough a relation of his is my tenant,

if u want i fit build house dash u for sapele after all na warri i for grow so e no too far from sapele u dig grin
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by knigthadam: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
sadly enough, the THIEF called asari who claimed he is on exile and not a nigerian- Good 4 him

let him stay in neitherlands till ijaw land breaks out of Nigeria grin grin grin

the police should have killed him through "accidental discharge" just like they did to the boko haram leader.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by bishopoo: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
Laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, the Ijaw man is just seeing what the Igbo man saw some 35 years ago.
Good to see that The Igbo man is the Audience now.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by SapeleGuy: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
igbo boy:

me complain? Guy i don dash am the house tey tey,

you suppose know say igbo boys no dey slack, i don build 2 houses for PH and funny enough a relation of his is my tenant,

if u want i fit build house dash u for sapele after all na warri i for grow so e no too far from sapele u dig  grin

Build house dash me ? - your head no dey house.

Wen person take your house, you no suppose to dey pretend like say nah you dash am, that one no pure at all, e come be like say afraid dey catch you.

Go and claim what is rightfully yours.
Show your children that you refuse to be a victim.
It is better to do this than to dey make mouth for internet.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by bishopoo: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
Guys, read what is in the link below and tell us what you think about the Ijaw man, South-South and Nigeria.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=167795
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by igboboy1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Build house dash me ? - your head no dey house.

Wen person take your house, you no suppose to dey pretend like say nah you dash am, that one no pure at all, e come be like say afraid dey catch you.

Go and claim what is rightfully yours.
Show your children that you refuse to be a victim.
It is better to do this than to dey make mouth for internet.

the civil war is over, we lost the family house so make i dey cry for 40years non stop or move forward and be productive?

You wan make i dey follow small boys dey drag for house? thunder fire u there, u dey craze

na people wey get one house or no even get house dey drag house with others,

God don bless me, am not lacking houses
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by SapeleGuy: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2010
igbo boy:

the civil war is over, we lost the family house so make i dey cry for 40years non stop or move forward and be productive?

You wan make i dey follow small boys dey drag for house? thunder fire u there, u dey craze

na people wey get one house or no even get house dey drag house with others,

God don bless me, am not lacking houses

We thank God you have realised the civil war is over.

If you are not bothered about the property, then do us all a favour and shut up.

If you are bothered then do something about it instead of having a nervous breakdown everytime you see the word 'Ijaw'.

Your thunder is returned back to sender.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by igboboy1(m): 6:04am On Mar 08, 2010
SapeleGuy:

We thank God you have realised the civil war is over.

If you are not bothered about the property, then do us all a favour and shut up.

If you are bothered then do something about it instead of having a nervous breakdown everytime you see the word 'Ijaw'.

Your thunder is returned back to sender.

very dull thing, something is over doesnt mean someone cannot talk about it, ok American civil war is over so make dem no talk about am or even teach am for school? idiotic entity you are

I know you wish I have a nervous break down but nope EBUBE DIKE LIVES, Am doing just fine

And NO I wont shut up, what are you gonna do about it? Bastardious idiot threatening over the internet, shame no dey catch you, I would talk and talk if i feel like it and aint jack poo you can do about it , FOOL, make e pain you

now your so called thunder been send back
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by naso2(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2010
bishop.o.o:

Laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, the Ijaw man is just seeing what the Igbo man saw some 35 years ago.
Good to see that The Igbo man is the Audience now.

Nonsense. Is that what you were told? The Ijaw man saw it even before Ojukwu did. I do not intend to spark of any new debate along this line, I just want you to correct your records.

The quote below was made on feb 23 1966 to mark the beginning of the 12-day revolution against federal and regional government of the day. Do the arithmetic and tell me the time difference between this time and the beginning of the civil war.

“ Today is a great day, not only in your lives, but also in the history of the Niger Delta. Perhaps, it will be the greatest day for a very long time. This is not because we are going to bring the heavens down, but because we are going to demonstrate to the world what and how we feel about oppression….Remember your 70 year old grandmother who still farms to eat, remember also your poverty stricken people and then, remember too, your petroleum which is being pumped out daily from your veins, and then fight for your freedom”.

Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by bujubarth: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
Someone should let Asari know that he is a common criminal, One day they will all pay for the crime they committed against this nation.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by mrOops: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
Well am an igbo man, but am not a nigerian, am just borrowing their resources. i wouldn't blame asari blame the system.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by bujubarth: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
No matter the situation I remain a Nigerian, and I am proud to be a Nigerian. One thing I know, One day all these people or their generation will account for whatever injustice they did to this nation. God is not a man, HE made me a Nigerian for a purpose and I must fulfil it.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by ACM10: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
There is something intriguing about the Yorubas,

They plays ethnic card when it suits their interest'

and claims one nigeria when it clashes with their interest.

They are the worse tribalists,

yet they are the first to accuse other tribes of tribalism.

They referred to Asari as a confused goon for mustering the courage to say that his tribe comes first in his scheme of things,

yet refer to Fani-kayode as brilliant for boldly declaring that he is Yoruba ethnic nationalist.

Haba Yoruba people! grin did Odua tribe descend from chameleon or do you have an endemic multiple personality disorder?

Though Yorubas may deny or pretend about their tribalism trait,

They can't deceive us.

They can't even deceive their fellow tribalist Sanusi, who rightly identified Fani-kayode as tribalist undergoing make-over.

Asari is 100% right. Yorubas wants to lump him and his tribe in one nigeria just to quench their insatiable appetite for oil.

We all know that Yorubas would have pulled out nigeria if they are the owners of the oil.

Yorubas and their lust for oil.
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by aljharem(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
ACM10:

There is something intriguing about the Yorubas,

They plays ethnic card when it suits their interest'

and claims one nigeria when it clashes with their interest.

They are the worse tribalists,

yet they are the first to accuse other tribes of tribalism.

They referred to Asari as a confused goon for mustering the courage to say that his tribe comes first in his scheme of things,

yet refer to Fani-kayode as brilliant for boldly declaring that he is Yoruba ethnic nationalist.

Haba Yoruba people! grin did Odua tribe descend from chameleon or do you have an endemic multiple personality disorder?

Though Yorubas may deny or pretend about their tribalism trait,

They can't deceive us.

They can't even deceive their fellow tribalist Sanusi, who rightly identified Fani-kayode as tribalist undergoing make-over.

Asari is 100% right. Yorubas wants to lump him and his tribe in one nigeria just to quench their insatiable appetite for oil.

We all know that Yorubas would have pulled out nigeria if they are the owners of the oil.

Yorubas and their lust for oil.

sorry but please provide the like of that sanusi's statement, I keep records of his statements and this would add to be collection. Thanks smiley

I am not trying to rebuke all u have written and indeed I am not stopping u so don't think this is an attack on u or igbos,  smiley
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by ACM10: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
alj harem:

sorry but please provide the like of that sanusi's statement, I keep records of his statements and this would add to be collection. Thanks smiley

I am not trying to rebuke all u have written and indeed I am not stopping u so don't think this is an attack on u or igbos,  smiley

Na wa o!

It's all over the internet.

You have a penchant for discarding any info that conflicts with your biased chameleonic view.

Or do you want to comment just for comment sake?

Quoting Sanusi. . . .

[size=16pt]I have seen Femi transit from a rabid ethnic chauvinist and christian fanatic who thought Obasanjo was a stooge of the backward Muslim north, to a minister in Obasanjo’s cabinet preaching national unity, and now to some freelance activist and public commentator.[/size]

http://omojuwa.com/?p=2452

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/01/lamido-sanusi-writes-on-nasir-elrufai.html

http://solakuti.com/lamido-sanusi-writes-on-nasir-el-rufai-and-ffk/

Then an excerpt from fani-kayode reply. . . .
[size=16pt] I was a a regionalist and Yoruba nationalist who did not believe in a united Nigeria anymore[/size]
http://omojuwa.com/?p=2462

Hope you file them properly for your future reference wink
Re: I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2020
I am an Ijaw man, short and simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team / Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / Nigeria Needs Bold, Courageous Leader Like Tinubu — Folarin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.