Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. (10401 Views)

Help ...im Sex Starved! / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by UncleJJ(m): 4:44am On Oct 03, 2011
And em done shine the congo, torch light the website? , now u want to finish, the girl gabadaya, undecided
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by niggadee(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2011
u are a pedo
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by lepasharon(f): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2011
love indeed
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kunmibola(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
@Lepasharon and others,

Well, Leave it or take it,, I have proved u guys wrong. The girl is still a virgin, I have finished serving and we are still very much together, Take your holier-than-though attitudes 2 heaven. My message is just that u guys should just know that love doesn't consider age, status or faith, When you are in love, you don't care about what the world has to say, wink smiley

"Sexkillz and others who supported and encouraged me, I haven't dissappointed you guys. Though it wasn't easy cos i encountered so many challenges. I will update u guys on some of our romance escapades soonest,
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
kunmibola:

@Lepasharon and others,

Well, Leave it or take it,, I have proved u guys wrong. The girl is still a virgin, I have finished serving and we are still very much together, Take your holier-than-though attitudes 2 heaven. My message is just that u guys should just know that love doesn't consider age, status or faith, When you are in love, you don't care about what the world has to say, wink smiley

"Sexkillz and others who supported and encouraged me, I haven't dissappointed you guys. Though it wasn't easy cos i encountered so many challenges. I will update u guys on some of our romance escapades soonest,
Guy are u yerima?
Why are u dating a girl who has not started developing pubic hair in her region.There are matured ladies all over the place or you a muslim?
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Natasha2(f): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
hmmmm why fgs? after you corpers would strat going to sec schools to preach against bf and gf stuff but here you are wanting a 14 years old girl, wouldn't have said a word if she was 17, when she's supposed to be concentrating on her studies just SS1 *smh*
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by lepasharon(f): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
abeg no mind am na lust,he wants to take advantage of her innocence
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by islamrules(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
Child abuse!!!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kunmibola(m): 3:59am On Oct 05, 2011
Guyz,for your information,i posted this topic moretjhan a year ago and as at that time,the girl was almost 15yrs old and u know how fast these ibo girls mature, thats by d way. I have met her parents and I did nt violate her wen I was serving so, i dnt knw why u guys are bothering yourselves over trivialities,
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by femmy2010(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2011
Hmm
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by dubezra: 3:05am On Oct 13, 2011
u guyz are jst there saying shit.nowadayz wen some 14 yr girls pass ur side u cant hlp bt 2 start lickin ur lips tongue
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:05am On Oct 13, 2011
CHILD ABUSE, LET UNICEF CATCH U
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by MMM2(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2011
op have u disvirgined her
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by HISfavoryt: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
Coppers! Coppers! Coppers and their wahala with spoiling little little secondary school children. That was why Parents and Land- lords in Enugu State went to rioting against them in Enugu. They are always abusing under-agedĀ  secondary school children. One almost seduce and violate me in those days in secondary school.

@ poster Don't do to others what you will not want them to do to you. Think wisely.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Orikinla(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
The poster is SICK.
No sane man will be in love with an underage girl or boy.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by quin9(f): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
Plz in d name of God who made u leave the girl alone,she is still a child!for Godsake u are a graduate and shld be able 2 reason beta,imagine she was ur sister nd one corper came up to u wit dat story!, gosh !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So Much Fuss About Nothing / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.