Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (73040 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / One Piece (anime/manga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
it gat to be KENSHI HIMURA
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Shaunscot(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2010
Darthmaul:

it gat to be KENSHI HIMURA

I said this before(on page 1 of this thread) and I'll say it again.
Kenshin Himura cannot match his master Hiko Seijuro.
Kenshin had to go and finish his training with him to have any chance against Shishio
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pipz(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2010
You have not seen manga yet if you've not watched BOONDOCKS, it's the best I've ever seen,
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Shaunscot(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2010
The boondocks (Huey,Riley and Grandpa) is not exactly what u would call an anime although its funny as hell.
Besides, this thread is about the strongest anime character.
Are u suggesting Grandpa?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Mmmbop: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2010
Shaunscot:

The boondocks (Huey,Riley and Grandpa) is not exactly what u would call an anime although its funny as hell.
Are u suggesting Grandpa?
LOL!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pipz(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2010
[s]The boondocks (Huey,Riley and Grandpa) is not exactly what u would call an anime although its funny as hell.
Are u suggesting Grandpa?[/s]

NOPE, Uncle Rawkus, i suppose, LMFAO!!!!!!
Is the season 3 out plssssssssssssss!!!!!!!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pipz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2010
Boonducks is a very controversial manga that it had to go through very tough censoring and still had some episodes, scenes and part deleted or censored  you can really learn from those guys huey and riley,, very smart boys. unlike those ones u guys talk about here.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2010
@shaunscot dats true but he is not really a main character per se
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Shaunscot(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2010
@pipz
Maybe the love-vendor named slickbag, though Huey is just too smart for his age.

@Darthmaul

Well, he was quite prominent midway-He had to protect the other from the JupponGatana (Shishio's croonies).
So I'd still state that he was the strongest in that anime series.
Not to forget Shuogo (The other Hiten Mitsurugi guy that blinded Kenshin with the 'sword of light').

Now that Im talking about it, I think I'd watch it again.Luckily,I still have all 95  episodes wink
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Ryudomo: 1:13am On May 02, 2010
Goku from dragonball z could own all bleach, One piece and naruto characters. Not one of the characters from the shows I listed could even manage to destroy the earth. While vegeta could in early dbz. But frieza could kill early vegeta with 1 hit. Beyond frieza is cell who could crap on frieza and kill him. Buu can eat cell and goku can now destroy buu. So that puts it in perspective.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by ogagusps3: 6:04pm On May 02, 2010
Started watching dragon ball to see why everyone says Goku is the strongest. I've watched all 153 episodes of dragon ball and I am now in the 10th episode of dbz.
Don't see why everyone says he is so powerful, all I see is pure hype
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 15, 2010
i think its orochimaru from naruto
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by ogagusps3: 10:38am On May 16, 2010
According to my eye-view, Ichigo is most Powerful anime/manga character ever.  Bleach is an out of the queue animated TV series that throws light on the doings of Ichigo Kurosaki.  The storyline of Bleach episodes follows him after when he accidentally gets powers of a soul reaper.
You clearly don't know what ur saying, go and watch bleach again. Ichigo cannot dfeat Aizen.
Twisting:

He was no match for Itachi and Sasuke killed him.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 16, 2010
Rurouni Kenshin of Sumarai X is the best! cool
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Ryudomo: 3:47am On May 20, 2010
orochimaru and ichigo cannot destroy planets like Goku can.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 20, 2010
Orochi defeated the 3rd hokage killed sandaime fought against jiraiya and tsunade wit no hands man itz just d story dat he wuld be kild by sasuke he fought against naruto wit 4 tails and said its interesting. GOKU is as predictable as d smell of a poo and of kurs he's d main characta
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 20, 2010
Pain didn't span more than 20episods Orochimaru span 4 the whle phase1 he even sealed the kyuubi's chakra he wuz d only ninja dat kuld kntrol manda and he wuz hapy when he wanted to take over sasuke when the gaykid wuz fightin his broda and eventualy he wuz kild by d sword he had bin luking 4
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by ogagusps3: 5:48pm On May 24, 2010
Cell enters shocked shocked . Now in episode 140
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by rocklee: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2010
ummmmmmmmm i think your all forgeting Yugi Moto lmao
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by gokulmoku: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2010
Okay, guys u may laugh at me embarassed but this is my opinion without prep time: Vegito, then number 2 is Gogeta. Now, this is my opinion with prep time: Bulma, then number 2 is Mr. Briefs. Here is why: Bulma is the smartest being in the universe. If she wanted to, then she could probably make herself a machine that altered her physiology and dioxirybonucleicacid, and tunred her into a saiyan. Think about it, is eh were a saiyan, consdiering her anger management issues almost as bad as Chichi's, she would kick ANYBODY'S ASS! Also, she could probably make herself a female version of Vegeta, just much stronger than him, Goku, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks, and therefore (because she would be a saiyan) automatically turn Trunks and Bra into 100% saiyans with black hair. Her father is almost as smart she is, and he can do the same thing, but he would probably use his machine to capture and copy all of Goku's and Vegeta's powers. That is my argument, now please rest at peace.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by manbeef84: 1:27am On Nov 18, 2010
Wow,  No one mentioned about the true No #1 character in entire Japanese anime and manga.
And that is Lord of Nightmares form Slayers.

Here is a picture of her. This is not her actual form at all. Her real image is not still yet known.

Here are some of her characteristics:
- She is the Mother of Chaos. Which means she can controls the chaos world. I mean, she creates it.
- She can be existed(有) and non-existed(無) in the same time.
- She is the Will as herelf. She can do everything what she thinks by her own wills.
- Of course, she is very omnipotent character as well.
- None of the physican nor psychological attacks can be effected by her at all!!

I bet there are many people would say Suzumiya Haruhi, Nagato Yuki, Lain, and Schrdinger Alucard are the strongest anime character but none of them can even get close to Lord of Nightmares.

To anyone is mentioning about SSJ4 Gogeta or any other DBZ characters, I am so sorry to say this but they are just villians.

Maybe, there are two other characters who can be equal as Lord of Nightmares and both of them are from Marvel & DC comics.

- the One Above All <in abbr. TOAA> (from Marvel)

- the Unknown Forces (from DC)
- the Presence
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by carriesun: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2010
the character i love most is dean from supernatural.he is a charming ,and make me wanna simle ,when i think about him

collect The Cheapest DVD, check it out.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by medjai(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2010
- Uchiha Sasuke
- Orochimaru
- Uzimaki Naruto
both from Naruto
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2010
son goku is the most powerful of them all.not even aizen,ichigo kurosaki[bleach] can't stand up to him.ever seen goku in super saiyan 4;so devastating and ruthless. grin
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Raj1: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2010
I guess most of you haven't heard of Age from anime Heroic Age. If we are talking about insane powers that can destroy a planet, Age certainly has it. He has the power of heroic tribe which is strong enough to destroy the UNIVERSE. On top of that, he was brought up by 'Golden Tribe' who are ones that created the universe, in other words 'GODS'. He represent existence which cannot be lost by any power whatsoever. Sounds mad, but yeah u need it when u are fighting alone to save humanity from other tribes which are thousands year ahead in power, technology, and have already conquered the universe.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Feraz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
Twisting:

Orochi defeated the 3rd hokage killed sandaime
that's cos the 3rd was old, old age caught up with him. Besides, he did not kill sandaime. Sandaime used shiki fuin to seal the 1st and 2nd which you must sacrifice your life to use that technique
fought against jiraiya and tsunade wit no hands man
cos jiraiya was poisoned by tsunade which slowed down his chakra level
itz just d story dat he wuld be kild by sasuke
cos naruto weakened him in the fox mode
he fought against naruto wit 4 tails and said its interesting. GOKU is as predictable as d smell of a poo and of kurs he's d main characta
Yes, jiraiya's stronger than itachi (cos according to itachi, when he came to konoha, and jiraiya saw them, kisame wanted to fight him but was told by itachi that they'd die in battle if they fought him), but he can't be the strongest when pain, yondaime, shodai, madara, sage of d 6 paths and naruto are there
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Feraz(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2010
Twisting:

why didn't he attack konoha when yondaime was hokage?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by v3: 7:24am On Dec 21, 2010
It has to be Naruto

Reasons:

Perfected the Rasengan (Oodoma Rasengan). . Even his father, Minato (The 4th Hokage/Yondaime) couldn't do it
He keeps walking after taking some serious beating. He heals "almost" quickly too
Surpressed&gained control of the Jinchuriki (9tails demon fox. . . The strongest of all the tailed beasts) and uses its infinite chakra
Perfected Jiraiya's Sage Mode technique by creating Kage Bunshin clones to gather up energy instead of doing it the old way (running around whilst concentrating)

He can break any form on Genjutsu i.e Tsukiyomi et al (Jiraiya taught him, he had lil' help from Itachi) cool cool

Hopefully, he kicks Madara and Sasuke's in little or no time
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nicolai: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2010
Luffy the monkey of one piece. cheesy His character is so cool. I think his unique power gives him an edge to other Manga character.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Hardballer(m): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2010
of course its broly dbz shld be excluded they are on a whole other level
[img]http://www.dragon-ball-z.eu/nav2/these/broly/broly.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.