Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard (68300 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by fadaonyenna(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nvr knew ai run faster than hussein bolt....and person being warn me ooo abawt d town being kinda hot ai cme use my stupid sturborn head enter around angwan rogo undecided...tnx b 2 jah sha say ai escaped unhurt
6pm to 6am curfew in jos

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by jrusky(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
letusbepieces:
IPOB WILL BE SINGING, WE TOLD U SO.

WATEVA BUSINESS U DO IN JOS AND USING IT TO DEVELOP JOS, U CAN DO IN IGBO LAND AND DAT IS Y BIAFRA MUST HAPPEN.

YORUBA AND HAUSA GET OFF UR LAZY ASS AND DEVELOP UR LAND, U CANNOT HOPE ON UR FELLOW MAN FOREVER.

LONG LIVE NNAMDI KANU.

Ndoo Nnwa Kanu go drink cold water. You blabla is too late since all Kanu said and did was right so biko let us live by it. Since people like you can learn from the past then let the fire keep burning.

Direct your anger to Kanu because I'm shock it is now you realize igbo has to return to develop their land? Oh I thought we claimed to ow.ned the whole Nigeria? Biko go drink cold water before your BP explode.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
liar!
I shot 4 guys and my uncle killed 5 they were trying to break our door
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by YelloweWest: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Insensitive tribal bigot called buhari has pushed Nigeria to the brink of war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by sanandreas(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Acidosis:

Politicians and their families.

My brother it is quite saddening you see people rejoicing on this forum. Peace is priceless. Give them referendum and if they vote against it fine

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by czarina(f): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
fadaonyenna:
Nvr knew ai run faster than hussein bolt....and person being warn me ooo abawt d town being kinda hot ai cme use my stupid sturborn head enter around angwan rogo undecided...tnx b 2 jah sha say ai escaped unhurt
6pm to 6am curfew in jos
Angwan Rogo? undecided You get mind... I even fear going to Terminus sometimes

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Currently out of bullets our only weapon now is this arrow and bow and the kitchen knifes
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Alexis11: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
ItzChinnex:

Same goes to your Tribe and linage .

We don't believe in somebody like Kanu in my tribe.

We are knowledgeable cool

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by czarina(f): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
I shot 4 guys and my uncle killed 5 they were trying to break our door
jeez.... So this is real?
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by DonMekino(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
The topic is misleading.... Hausa youths used cutlass to attack non-hausa traders at different locations... This was a planned and executed attack, the Governor though has placed a 6pm to 6am curfew.... There was no clash... It was hausa youths trying to matchet other tribes that are not hausa. The government has contained the situation

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by charles0922(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
My God so this is how war looks like I don't feel any feelings killing this people its like I'm in a war front my uncle is out of bullets we've killed 9 people so far
You funny ooo
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by prolifik83(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
martineverest:
Lies from vanguard
Pure lie, there is nothing happening in jos, so called IPOB miscreants should be called to order by there leaders.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by sanandreas(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nightwolf1:
This is happening because a foolish man is president of this country. I watched osibanjo closely how he was moving from region to region,meeting with opinion leaders and calming frayed nerves through dialogue and, all through his time as acting president, there was little or no trouble in any part of the country.

This mentally redundant foolish bag of bones named buhari, came back from medical vacation not long ago only to start heating up the polity with his foolish but flawed managerial acumen.

Thumbs up bro I really like ur post

Now there is confusion everywhere. What a useless vagabond in power.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Deicide: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
call her and tell her to take cover if she is not strong enough to kill I made 13 pieces of arrow heads and I've used 7 so far just shot 4 guys but missed 3 they are still lying down flat on the ground bleeding to death
Na so
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by MrKong: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
I'm making another arrow heads some soldiers have arrived there is a heavy gun battle going on now
You this imbecilic clown....will you shut up and let's hear word cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
My uncle is making a petrol bomb from the 10 litters of fuel he bought for our generator with some empty bottle Eva water

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Shome36(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
call her and tell her to take cover if she is not strong enough to kill I made 13 pieces of arrow heads and I've used 7 so far just shot 4 guys but missed 3 they are still lying down flat on the ground bleeding to death
Lol..... I'm not a fan of a bad news.... but if somebody mistakenly scratch her over there, na only God knows what I'd do to you ppl
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by introvertedsoul: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Well looks like IPOB and their C.E.O director have successfully sacrificed Igbos in the North.
It is truly sad that someone, who some delusional few consider a leader can use his own people as bait to push an agenda.
Luckily all my relatives are South based.

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by SoNature(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

Is the coward still hiding under his father' bed?

Tomorrow is Jumat, all Igbos in the North should shine their eyes wella.

The Cowardly Lunatic Scammer and his iPod gang Jews sow hatred on behalf of Igbos and it seems they are reaping it bountifully.

Shut ur dirty trap, mister!

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
jeez.... So this is real?
its either you kill or you get killed
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by sotall(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
My uncle is making a petrol bomb from the 10 litters of fuel he bought for our generator with some empty bottle Eva water
are you OK?

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Idrismusty97(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
My God so this is how war looks like I don't feel any feelings killing this people its like I'm in a war front my uncle is out of bullets we've killed 9 people so far
What's with all these your idîotic comments. You think this is a joke. People like you are best for rituals.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by islandmoon: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
the hausa people said some of the traders that travelled to Aba to buy things could not be reached on their phones has they have been trying their numbers for days but switched off, so they thereby suspected IPOB has attacked them as there was a video of IPOB youth searching a bus for hausa person, and so they moved to Katako Area of the town / Shagari Corner and it was about to spread to other areas as everyone closed their shops and run home as early as 5.30 PM on Thursday, some people cars are however vandalized but managed to escaped , the government has now imposed a dusk to dusk curfew , from 6pm to 6am.

meanwhile, some hausa fulani recently attacked a village in Bassa LGA and killed about 20 people whom were buried yesterday or so (mass burial) and nothing is done about that , no one even know as it hardly made the news

my people, what do you think?

I also heard with one ear that militant from PH has smuggled Nnamdi Kanu out of umuahia , said one Igbo man

Buhari and Nnamidi Kanu should be locked in the prision for disturbing our peace!

this is my judgement!

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Odingo1: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
HARDDON:

The nomadic northern president ofcos!

Zero in d very basic of leaders' skills! Just one agenda : how to propagate d northern cause! Southerners are too blind to note! Too divided to realise, too greedy to grab
Is very very unfortunate to have somebody like Buhari that is a tribal bigot to be at the helm affairs of a country with divers ethnic groups.

7 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hian! Buhari enjoy the fracas you have created.

I don't know why we went to protest for him to come back.

He is clearly pissed off and is heating up the polity in reprisal for disturbing his UK rest.
The war is on.

Buhari initiated the war with IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lightwind(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Naughtytboy:
We don't want war, God punish kanu
No ur wrong, GOD punish ur LEADERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Smoothie01(f): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Shome36:
Lol..... I'm not a fan of a bad news.... but if somebody mistakenly scratch her over there, na only God knows what I'd do to you ppl
we are only protecting our self from those trying to kill us all our doors and Windows have been silled tight we are armed and on the alert this is my first time of taking a life

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by NothingDoMe: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jolar101:

The war is on.
I hope not. The right to self determination shouldn't lead to war. Buhari is just an evil dude.

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lordwar(f): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
sotall:
are you OK?
if you live here you'll know its no joke
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Veetee(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am still wondering why we can not sit down as a nation and negotiate the way forward, who is afraid to talk? if a section of the country wants out, then lets call for referendom and vote, even to restructure the government is not willing to listen, it seems they want to still keep feeding fat on the resources of a particular set of people at their expense. how many bloods do we intend to share until we get it right as a nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by MrKong: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
Idrismusty97:
What's with all these your idîotic comments. You think this is a joke. People like you are best for rituals.
Even if dem use am do ritual e no go commot better money...na coins and five naira notes the stupid imbecilic clown go dey commot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.