Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (25614 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Yusuf54: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BRO, HOW IS MY COMMENT FUNNY?
Is it Possible for GOD that created Mankind to Die for their Sins?IT does not make sense to Me or what do U think my fwend ?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yusuf54:
Is it Possible for GOD that created Mankind to Die for their Sins?IT does not make sense to Me or what do U think my fwend ?
IF HE HAD NOT DIED WE WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST...ONLY AN INFINITE BEING COULD SETTLE AN INFINITE CRIME
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Yusuf54: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
IF HE HAD NOT DIED WE WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST...ONLY AN INFINITE BEING COULD SETTLE AN INFINITE CRIME
Have U read Bible from the Beginning to the End including NLT,NIV,RSV, KJV,New Testament and ESV Bible Versions?According to the Bible,Jesus never had any Intention of dying for anyone not to talk of dying for People sins
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Habyz(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
NO SIR, GOD IS ETERNAL...CHRIST JESUS WAS EXISTING BEFORE HE CLOTHED HIMSELF WITH FLESH IN THE WOMB OF VIRGIN MARY. PEACE
If he clothed himself with flesh in the womb of virgin Mary, does it mean that humans have seen God?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yusuf54:
Have U read Bible from the Beginning to the End including NLT,NIV,RSV, KJV,New Testament and ESV Bible Versions?According to the Bible,Jesus never had any Intention of dying for anyone not to talk of dying for People sins
IT WAS THE PLAN EVEN BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD...GOD CHOOSE TO DIE FOR US
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Habyz:

If he clothed himself with flesh in the womb of virgin Mary, does it mean that humans have seen God?
HUMANS HAVE SEEN GOD...GOD IS NOT A MASQUERADE THAT YOU CANNOT SEE...HE LEFT HIS GLORIOUS EARTH TO SAFE YOU AND I, BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS...GOD IS LOVE!
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Habyz(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
HUMANS HAVE SEEN GOD...GOD IS NOT A MASQUERADE THAT YOU CANNOT SEE...HE LEFT HIS GLORIOUS EARTH TO SAFE YOU AND I, BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS...GOD IS LOVE!
Is their a picture of God or perhaps a sculpture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Habyz:

Is their a picture of God or perhaps a sculpture.
CHRIST JESUS IS THE PICTURE OF GOD...HE LEFT NO PHOTO OF HIMSELF WHY ON EARTH
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Habyz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
CHRIST JESUS IS THE PICTURE OF GOD...HE LEFT NO PHOTO OF HIMSELF WHY ON EARTH
I don't understand. According to Christians the world over Jesus is God. Didn't anybody alive at that period create any sculpture of him?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

I don't understand. According to Christians the world over Jesus is God. Didn't anybody alive at that period create any sculpture of him?
I BELIEVE THE SCULPTURE/PHOTO OF JESUS WERE NOT NECCESSARY, BECAUSE SICK MINDS WOULD HAVE MADE A GOD OUT OF HIS SCULPTURE/PHOTO.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by gemale(m): 1:02am On Oct 02, 2017
obinna58:

Tautology cheesy
god turned himself to man in order to please who, I mean had all the power to do whatever he wanted, what came up his mind is to sacrifice himself so that he wouldn't be blamed for the unbearable punishment he is going to serve billions of people he created and claimed to love
Who created hell?

Hell was created for the devil & fallen angels demons not men. However any man who chooses to follow the devil in rebellion & rejects God gets what he desires, a place where God's presence is removed. So why blame God for giving you what you chose? You can't despise God & rebel against His will on earth & expect to enter into His kingdom. God is principled. The Lord's prayer says "thy will be done on earth as it's in heaven". If you can't submit to His will on earth, how can you do it in heaven?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by gemale(m): 1:20am On Oct 02, 2017
Yusuf54:
"God has chosen the foolish things of this world to confound the wise". Does an amoeba have the capacity to make sense of man's reasoning? So are we with God. Truly, i now understand what scripture meant when it said "seeing they perceive not". Only with the eyes of faith can you truly see.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Habyz(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
I BELIEVE THE SCULPTURE/PHOTO OF JESUS WERE NOT NECCESSARY, BECAUSE SICK MINDS WOULD HAVE MADE A GOD OUT OF HIS SCULPTURE/PHOTO.
But according to your Bible Jesus is God. So who are the sick ones, Christians?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Wondababy7(f): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2017
loooool cheesy
ITbomb:
No be enemy wey wan kill you, na enemy wey no agree with our point of view we suppose love, every other enemies die by fire
Oya join die die die die die die die die die die die
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

But according to your Bible Jesus is God. So who are the sick ones, Christians?
WHAT I AM SAYING IS: IF THE SCULPTURE/PHOTO OF CHRIST JESUS WERE IN EXISTENCE, SICK MINDS WOULD HAVE MADE THE LIFELESS SCULPTURE/PICS THEIR GOD, LEAVING THE LIVING JESUS...LIKE WHAT SOME SO CALLED CHRISTIAN ARE DOING NOW WITH THE CROSS, THE PHOTO OF MARY AND THE FAKE PICTURE OF JESUS...BOWING DOWN TO IT AND PRAYING TO IT..PEACE!
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Habyz(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
WHAT I AM SAYING IS: IF THE SCULPTURE/PHOTO OF CHRIST JESUS WERE IN EXISTENCE, SICK MINDS WOULD HAVE MADE THE LIFELESS SCULPTURE/PICS THEIR GOD, LEAVING THE LIVING JESUS...LIKE WHAT SOME SO CALLED CHRISTIAN ARE DOING NOW WITH THE CROSS, THE PHOTO OF MARY AND THE FAKE PICTURE OF JESUS...BOWING DOWN TO IT AND PRAYING TO IT..PEACE!
The so called Christians you mentioned not only carry the cross, use the picture of holy Mary and that of Jesus Christ to pray but they also believe that Jesus Christ is actually God. Isn't that what Christians believe?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

The so called Christians you mentioned not only carry the cross, use the picture of holy Mary and that of Jesus Christ to pray but they also believe that Jesus Christ is actually God. Isn't that what Christians believe?
YES, IT IS THE FOUNDATION OF CHRISTIAN BELIEVE.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Habyz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
YES, IT IS THE FOUNDATION OF CHRISTIAN BELIEVE.
If Jesus Christ is God, why then did he have to die?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

If Jesus Christ is God, why then did he have to die?
HE DIED FOR YOU AND ME
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Habyz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
HE DIED FOR YOU AND ME
If he died for you and I as you pointed out and took our sins away why then are there still sins in the world today? What is the need for hell then?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

If he died for you and I as you pointed out and took our sins away why then are there still sins in the world today? What is the need for hell then?
BECAUSE, SOME ARE HOLDING THEIR SINS...CHRIST JESUS IS CALLING EVERY MAN TO EXCHANGE HIS SIN FOR HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS FREE OF CHARGE...LET SAY, I PAID FOR YOUR TICKET TO AMERICA{ALL EXPENSES MET} WITHOUT YOUR FORE-KNOWLEDGE... THEN, I CALLED YOU AND MADE IT KNOWN TO YOU...BUT, YOU REFUSED MY OFFER..BROS, WILL I FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT IT? EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ALREADY OBTAINED THE TICKET IN YOUR NAME. I WILL RESPECT YOUR CHOICE. LIKEWISE, GOD WILL NOT VIOLET YOUR FREE WILL TO CONTINUE IN SIN.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Habyz(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BECAUSE, SOME ARE HOLDING THEIR SINS...CHRIST JESUS IS CALLING EVERY MAN TO EXCHANGE HIS SIN FOR HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS FREE OF CHARGE...LET SAY, I PAID FOR YOUR TICKET TO AMERICA{ALL EXPENSES MET} WITHOUT YOUR FORE-KNOWLEDGE... THEN, I CALLED YOU AND MADE IT KNOWN TO YOU...BUT, YOU REFUSED MY OFFER..BROS, WILL I FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT IT? EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ALREADY OBTAINED THE TICKET IN YOUR NAME. I WILL RESPECT YOUR CHOICE. LIKEWISE, GOD WILL NOT VIOLET YOUR FREE WILL TO CONTINUE IN SIN.
I don't understand Jesus Christ died for us and took away our sins, how come people are still holding in to their sins if he has taken them away?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

I don't understand Jesus Christ died for us and took away our sins, how come people are still holding in to their sins if he has taken them away?
HE DIED TO MAKE A WAY FOR US...SO, THAT THROUGH HIM WE MIGHT BE SAVE FROM SIN AND SORROW.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Habyz(m): 1:06am On Oct 03, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
HE DIED TO MAKE A WAY FOR US...SO, THAT THROUGH HIM WE MIGHT BE SAVE FROM SIN AND SORROW.
Which way did he die to make? He could have made them without dying since he is "God"
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Habyz(m): 1:06am On Oct 03, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
Which way did he die to make? He could have made them without dying since he is "God".
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Which way did he die to make? He could have made them without dying since he is "God".
THE PUNISHMENT FOR OUR SIN THROUGH ADAM IS DEATH BOTH SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL...THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY OUT, THAT IS WHY GOD CAME IN THE FLESH TO BEAR UPON HIMSELF THE PUNISHMENT THAT WE DESERVE BY NATURE...SO THAT THOSE WHO PUT THERE FAITH IN HIM WILL NOT BE DESTROYED...BRO, GOD HAD TO DIE, IF HE DESIRED TO SAVE US.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by ben4ever(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2017
fzybah:

Demons don't die my brother ( they are spirits , spirit beings don't die, they can only be punished in hell but they don't die)

besides, those prayers are not stationed to the body ... they are stationed to the spirit controlling the enemy against you .... a witch doesn't become an enemy in d body but the spirit of witchcraft inside her torments ...

don't let us misunderstand prayers .... when we say a spirit should die, w
e do not necessary mean they should exist no more buy rather put them to naught.

finally why are we Christians like this, how many times have you seen muslims shading and criticizing themselves like this ... this is unfair in d kingdom ...

Life and death lies in the power of the tongue.when you say die and the person dies, the demon simply moves to the next body
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
IT WAS THE PLAN EVEN BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD...GOD CHOOSE TO DIE FOR US
listen to yourself
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On May 27, 2021
ITbomb:
No be enemy wey wan kill you, na enemy wey no agree with our point of view we suppose love, every other enemies die by fire
Oya join die die die die die die die die die die die
Jesus Christ meant all your enemies, including the one wey wan kill you. Why do you think He surrendered to the Pharises and High Priest when they took Him to go kill Him? undecided
He was showing you there by His example, what He wanted for you to, which is exactly what He said , that you love your enemies, pray for(not against them) for them and when they fight you do not fight back. undecided
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by oaroloye(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2021
SHALOM!

THE WAY OF GOD IS SUPPOSED TO BE TAUGHT BY PARENTS TO THEIR CHILDREN, FROM THE AGE OF 13 (BAR/BAT MITZVAH) THROUGH AGE 19, IF THEY HAVE FAILED TO LEARN IT IN THAT TIME, THE SONS WERE TO BE STONED TO DEATH, AND THE DAUGHTERS WERE TO BE SOLD INTO SLAVERY.

If they committed Sin deliberately by age 20, they were no longer Y'SRAELITES, and were to be CUT-OFF from Society.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. EXODUS 21:1-11.

"Now these are the Judgments
Which thou shalt set before them.

2. "If thou buy
an Hebrew servant,
six years He shall serve:
and in the seventh
he shall go out free for nothing.
3. "If he came in by himself,
he shall go out by himself:
if He were married,
then his wife
shall go out with him.
4. "If his master have
given him a wife,
and she have born him sons or daughters;
the wife and her children shall be her master's,
and He shall go out by himself.
5. "And if the servant shall plainly say,

"I LOVE MY MASTER,
MY WIFE, AND MY CHILDREN;
I WILL NOT GO OUT FREE:"

6. "Then his master shall bring him unto the judges;
he shall also bring him
to the door
or unto the door post;
and his master
shall bore his ear
through with an aul;
and He shall serve him for ever.
7. "And if a man sell his daughter
to be a maidservant,
she shall not go out as the menservants do.
8. "If she please not her master,
who hath betrothed her
to himself,
then shall he let her be redeemed:
to sell her
unto a strange nation
he shall have no power,
seeing He hath
dealt deceitfully with her.
9. "And if He have
betrothed her unto his son,
he shall deal with her
after the manner of daughters.
10. "If he take him another wife
her food, her raiment,
and her duty of marriage,
shall he not diminish.
11. "And if he do not
these three unto her,
then shall she go out free
without money."

THAT GIVES THE DEDICATED ISRAELITE SEVEN YEARS TO LEARN THE WAY OF YAHWEH GOD.

. NUMBERS 14:26-35.

26. And The LORD Spake
unto Moses and unto Aaron,
Saying,

27. "How long shall I bear
with this Evil Congregation,
which murmur against Me?
I have heard the murmurings
of the Children of Israel,
which they murmur
against Me.
28. "Say unto them,

[b]'AS TRULY AS I LIVE,
SAITH THE LORD,
AS YE HAVE SPOKEN IN MINE EARS,
SO WILL I DO TO YOU:
29. 'YOUR CARCASES SHALL FALL
IN THIS WILDERNESS;
AND ALL THAT WERE
NUMBERED OF YOU,
ACCORDING TO
YOUR WHOLE NUMBER,
FROM TWENTY YEARS OLD
AND UPWARD,
WHICH HAVE MURMURED
AGAINST ME,
30. 'DOUBTLESS YE SHALL NOT
COME INTO THE LAND,
CONCERNING WHICH I SWARE
TO MAKE YOU DWELL THEREIN,
SAVE CALEB THE SON OF JEPHUNNEH,
AND JOSHUA THE SON OF NUN.
31. 'BUT YOUR LITTLE ONES,
WHICH YE SAID SHOULD BE A PREY,
THEM WILL I BRING IN,
AND THEY SHALL KNOW
THE LAND WHICH YE HAVE DESPISED.
32. 'BUT AS FOR YOU,
YOUR CARCASES,
THEY SHALL FALL IN THIS WILDERNESS.
33. 'AND YOUR CHILDREN
SHALL WANDER IN THE WILDERNESS
FORTY YEARS,
AND BEAR YOUR WHOREDOMS,
UNTIL YOUR CARCASES BE WASTED
IN THE WILDERNESS.
34. 'AFTER THE NUMBER OF THE DAYS
IN WHICH YE SEARCHED THE LAND,
EVEN FORTY DAYS,
EACH DAY FOR A YEAR,
SHALL YE BEAR YOUR INIQUITIES,
EVEN FORTY YEARS,
AND YE SHALL KNOW
MY BREACH OF PROMISE.
35. 'I THE LORD HAVE SAID,
[/b]

" 'I WILL SURELY DO IT UNTO
ALL THIS EVIL CONGREGATION,
THAT ARE GATHERED TOGETHER
AGAINST ME:
IN THIS WILDERNESS
THEY SHALL BE CONSUMED,
AND THERE THEY SHALL DIE." ' "

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

[/quote]

THE WAY OF GOD REQUIRES THE ATTAINMENT OF EIGHT SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT PLATEAUS.

oaroloye:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser
than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99 I have more Understanding
than all my teachers:
for Thy Testimonies
are my meditation.
100. I understand
more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate
every False Way.
105. Thy Word is a Lamp
unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.

"MEDITATION" MEANS, "TO MUTTER," OR, "TO MURMUR."

The Scriptures in general, and THE LAW OF MOSES, in particular, must be read aloud, at least once.

A short selection is then muttered or murmured hundreds into thousands of times per day.

This causes Progressive Enlightenment to be achieved- with new Knowledge being acquired with each repetition- though It may be noticed only after scores into hundreds of repetitions.

Cross-Reference Associations and Corollaries with other Scriptures one did not previously notice come to mind.

One becomes aware of Alternative Interpretations and Applications come to mind, which one could not, or did not want to THINK before, come to mind.

MEDITATION IS DANGEROUS FOR SINNERS.

RIGHTEOUS LIVING stabilizes the Mind, so that one can never succumb to a Temptation to break Commandments one has PHYSICALLY-KEPT ALREADY.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS;
5. POSTULATES;
6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

WE EXIST ON EIGHT DYNAMIC LEVELS:

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY;
3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND;
5. ALL LIVING THINGS;
6. THE MEST
(Matter, Energy, Space, Time - i.e. PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE;
7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

[THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

.   2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And besides this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue,
and to Virtue Knowledge,
6. And to Knowledge Temperance,
and to Temperance Patience,
and to Patience Godliness,
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness,
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make you
that ye shall neither be
barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his old Sins.

IF I WERE SUCH A PERSON WHO LAUGHED AT SUCH THINGS, I WOULD BE LAUGHING AT YOU FOOLS WHO THINK THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE, BECAUSE ANOTHER WICKED FOOL GAVE YOU EXPLANATIONS YOU LIKED.

Some idiots even break down and weep with "realization:" when True Enlightenment is attained, they will be the first to acknowledge that they realized NOTHING!

Samsimple:

We claim to be christians but we tend to exhibit characters that contradicts the teachings of jesus...

. MATTHEW 5:10-26.
10. "Blessed are they
which are Persecuted
for Righteousness' sake:
for theirs is
The Kingdom of Heaven.
11. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall Revile you,
and Persecute you,
and shall say
all manner of Evil
against you Falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice,
and be exceeding glad:
for great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so Persecuted they
The Prophets which were
before you.
13. "Ye are The Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost
his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
It is thenceforth
good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot
of men.
14. "Ye are The Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill
cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men
light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light unto all
that are in the house.
16. "Let your light
so shine before men,
that they may
see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law,
or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I Say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do
and teach them,
the same shall be called Great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I Say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT
YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED
THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES
AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE
ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

21. "Ye have heard
that it was said
by them of Old Time,

'THOU SHALT NOT KILL;'

and

'WHOSOEVER SHALL KILL
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGEMENT:

22. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER
IS ANGRY
WITH HIS BROTHER
WITHOUT A CAUSE
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGMENT:

and whosoever shall say
to his Brother,

'RACA,'

shall be in Danger of the Council:
but whosoever shall say,

"THOU FOOL,"

shall be in Danger
of Hell Fire.

23. "Therefore if thou
bring thy Gift to the Altar,
and there rememberest
that thy Brother
hath ought against thee;
24. "Leave there thy Gift
before the Altar,
and go thy way;
first be reconciled
to thy Brother,
and then come
and offer thy Gift.
25. "Agree with thine
Adversary quickly,
whiles thou art
in the way with him;
lest at any time
the Adversary deliver thee
to the judge,
and the Judge deliver thee
to the Officer,
and thou be
cast into Prison.
26. "Verily I Say unto thee,

"THOU SHALT BY NO MEANS
COME OUT THENCE,
TILL THOU HAST PAID
THE UTTERMOST FARTHING.' "

Speak for yourself, you stupid Hypocrite!

Samsimple:

why do we despise our non existing enemies so much,

OUR ENEMIES SHOULD BE DESPISED WHEN THEY ARE WRONG, AND WE ARE RIGHT!

Only a fool does not despise the WICKED!

Samsimple:

when we know we are the cause our problems, even if they do exist why do

LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD WAS THE GREATEST TEACHER ON THE HUMAN MIND IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD- AND I SAY THAT, WITH LORD YESHUA AS MY LORD.

He revealed something he called THE OVERT-MOTIVATOR-SEQUENCE:

"A IS MAD AT B, BECAUSE A HAS DONE SONETHING TO B."

This, he said, is the Source of all HATRED.

[THE HISTORY OF MAN, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE CREATION OF HUMAN ABILITY, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

THIS IS COUNTER-INTUITIVE- AGAINST COMMONSENSE: WE PROBABLY ALL THOUGHT THAT PEOPLE HATED US BECAUSE WE DID SOMETHING WRONG: L. RON HUBBARD SAID THAT THAT IS NEVER THE CASE!

His statement is backed by hundreds of Case-Histories of people whom he taught to recover their TOTAL RECALL MEMORIES, going back to their Mother's Wombs.

Samsimple:

christians still say "holy ghost fire pursue and destroy my enemies" ...

NO CHRISTIAN CAN EVER SAY THAT: YOU ARE A FILTHY LIAR!

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL
SMITE THEE ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever
shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
the Children of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye more (than others)
Do not even the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

Samsimple:

Love your enemies and just maybe he/she might be ur best friend....
PEACE

Meeloreh:

I pray it won't be too late before you understand

Samsimple:

understand what

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PSALM 119:11.

11. Thy Word have I hid
in mine heart,
that I might not Sin
against Thee.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is the Beginning of Wisdom:
and the Knowledge of the holy
is Understanding.

obinna58 post=60472717u:

What about God who said love you enemy and sends his to eternal fire undecided
If c God is a hypocrite wouldn't his followers learn from him undecided

ONLY THE BIGGEST FOOL CAN CALL GOD A HYPOCRITE!

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what
judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what
measure ye mete,
it shall be
measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

.. JOHN 7:24.

24. "Judge not
according to the appearance,
but judge
Righteous Judgment."

ONLY A PERSON WITHOUT SIN HAS THE RIGHT INITIATE PUNISHMENT OF SINNERS.

Helping the Righteous implement Judgment would not be Sin: BUT THE INITIATOR BEARS THE RESPONSIBILITY, IF THEY HAVE JUDGED WRONGLY.

All those supporting them are therefore Sinners supporting Sin.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2021
You've not met true followers of Christ, their prayers are so secretive that people often think they don't even pray at all! Matthew 6:5-6

Samsimple:
We claim to be christians but we tend to exhibit characters that contradicts the teachings of jesus...why do we despise our non existing enemies so much, when we know we are the cause our problems, even if they do exist why do christians still say "holy ghost fire pursue and destroy my enemies" ... Love your enemies and just maybe he/she might be ur best friend....
PEACE
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by ibiba55(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2021
Samsimple:
We claim to be christians but we tend to exhibit characters that contradicts the teachings of jesus...why do we despise our non existing enemies so much, when we know we are the cause our problems, even if they do exist why do christians still say "holy ghost fire pursue and destroy my enemies" ... Love your enemies and just maybe he/she might be ur best friend....
PEACE

Hand never touch you.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' / Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Bishop T.D Jakes And Wife, Serita, Recreate Their 23-Year-Old Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.