Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (25626 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
obinna58:
What about God who said love you enemy and sends his to eternal fire undecided
If c God is a hypocrite wouldn't his followers learn from him undecided
GOD DIED FOR HIS ENEMIES....GOD DIED FOR HIS MUDERERS, SO THAT THEY CAN BECOME HIS FRIENDS...GOD IS NOT CONDEMNING ANYBODY TO HELL...HIS ENEMIES WILL CONDEMN THEMSELVES BY REFUSING THE HANDSHAKE OF GOD'S PEACE
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GOD DIED FOR HIS ENEMIES....GOD DIED FOR HIS MUDERERS, SO THAT THEY CAN BECOME HIS FRIENDS...GOD IS NOT CONDEMNING ANYBODY TO HELL...HIS ENEMIES WILL CONDEMN THEMSELVES BY REFUSING THE HANDSHAKE OF GOD'S PEACE
he didnt condemn them he want them as friends and he created hell to punish them because they refuse ...love indeed
issokay
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

he didnt condemn them he want them as friends and he created hell to punish them because they refuse ...love indeed
issokay
GOD IS A JUST KING...HE MUST JUDGE RIGHTEOUSLY...THE THRONE OF GOD IS BUILT ON RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE...GOD WILL NOT COMPROMISE HIS LAW FOR HIS MERCY AND LOVING KINDNESS...IF WE REFUSE THE AMNESTY GOD GAVE US THROUGH THE DEATH OF HIS SON JESUS WITHOUT BREAKING HIS LAW, THEN THE LAW MUST TAKE IT FULL COURSE...I DON'T THINK A RIGHT THINKING MAN WILL BLAME THE KING.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by boringnigerian: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2017
analice107:

bros, lower your voice, we can hear you.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 22, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Please where are you from?

Don't know if you are joking or not my brother, but I know it seems odd that I'm unfamiliar with "die by fire". But anyhow, I disagree with whatever it is...with all due respect.
I was not born & raised in Nigeria...but have direct descent through my dad.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GOD IS A JUST KING...HE MUST JUDGE RIGHTEOUSLY...THE THRONE OF GOD IS BUILT ON RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE...GOD WILL NOT COMPROMISE HIS LAW FOR HIS MERCY AND LOVING KINDNESS...IF WE REFUSE THE AMNESTY GOD GAVE US THROUGH THE DEATH OF HIS SON JESUS WITHOUT BREAKING HIS LAW, THEN THE LAW MUST TAKE IT FULL COURSE...I DON'T THINK A RIGHT THINKING MAN WILL BLAME THE KING.
u christians have two Gods old and new your bible is evidence..abi madam analice107
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by hopefulLandlord: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

u christians have two Gods old and new your bible is evidence..abi madam analice107
Christians already believe in at least 2 gods. Each one, CLEARLY, with their own subjective morality, Yahweh and Jesus. Then they use the well-acknowledged nonsense of the "trinity" to proclaim that they are together one god because monotheism has a bigger dick than polytheism or something. (The holy spirit is some sort of mysterious brain virus / hatchet-man that keeps you indoctrinated and resistant of reality.)
Theologians even often acknowledge that if you claim that you understand the trinity, then you DON'T understand the trinity. And that's because it doesn't make any god damned sense.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

CHRIST JESUS IS THE SAME GOD OF THE OLD AND NEW..
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Christians already believe in at least 2 gods. Each one, CLEARLY, with their own subjective morality, Yahweh and Jesus. Then they use the well-acknowledged nonsense of the "trinity" to proclaim that they are together one god because monotheism has a bigger dick than polytheism or something. (The holy spirit is some sort of mysterious brain virus / hatchet-man that keeps you indoctrinated and resistant of reality.)
Theologians even often acknowledge that if you claim that you understand the trinity, then you DON'T understand the trinity. And that's because it doesn't make any god damned sense.
THE NATURE OF GOD IS NOT CONFUSING...HIS NATURE IS CLEARLY REFLECTED AND SEEN IN HIS CREATION/WORK... THE ALMIGHTY IS ONE MADE UP OF HIS WORD[CHRIST JESUS] AND HIS SPIRIT...JUST LIKE A TREE IS MADE UP OF A VINE, A BRANCH, AND THEIR FRUITS BUT ARE CLEARLY ONE...JESUS THE WORD DIED FOR MANKIND THROUGH THE AID OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, THEN GOD ACCEPTED THE SACRIFICE
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
CHRIST JESUS IS THE SAME GOD OF THE OLD AND NEW..
that is what they all say until u tell dem about what God did in the old testament..they will reply with "that is old testament"
i once thought the christian God is unchangeable
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THE NATURE OF GOD IS NOT CONFUSING...HIS NATURE IS CLEARLY REFLECTED AND SEEN IN HIS CREATION/WORK... THE ALMIGHTY IS ONE MADE UP OF HIS WORD[CHRIST JESUS] AND HIS SPIRIT...JUST LIKE A TREE IS MADE UP OF A VINE, A BRANCH, AND THEIR FRUITS BUT ARE CLEARLY ONE...JESUS THE WORD DIED FOR MANKIND THROUGH THE AID OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, THEN GOD ACCEPTED THE SACRIFICE
so now your God can be compared with a tree ...
Issokay
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:
so now your God can be compared with a tree ... Issokay
BRO, PLEASE, TRY TO COMPREHEND NOW
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BRO, PLEASE, TRY TO COMPREHEND NOW
u sound frustrated chaiii
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by obinna58(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THIS WAS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, BUT BY HIS GRACE I WILL ANSWER IT...THOSE PEOPLE GOD ORDERED THERE KILLING WERE GUILTY OF AN OFFENCE...GOD CANNOT ORDER AN INNOCENT MAN OR NATION TO BE KILLED...GOD CANNOT FORSAKE HIS LAW...GOD IS LOVE, MERCIFUL AND HE IS ALSO JUST...GOD CANNOT BE SEEN BREAKING HIS OWN WORD..

merciful God executed little children for mockery, and you were able to justify it not only that you also called it an old testament

Isn't it crazy
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obinna58 has killed me oohh ha ha ha ha
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by analice107: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:

Explain, how are they two?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
analice107:
Explain, how are they two?
u knw beta ...and i have explained it
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by analice107: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:
u knw beta ...and i have explained it
Explain again, pls
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
analice107:
Explain again, pls
madam analice abeg review the thread .. My thumb is paining me
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by analice107: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Samsimple:
madam analice abeg review the thread .. My thumb is paining me
hmmmm.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 4:54am On Sep 23, 2017
analice107:
hmmmm.
hope no pb
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
MsNgo40:

Don't know if you are joking or not my brother, but I know it seems odd that I'm unfamiliar with "die by fire". But anyhow, I disagree with whatever it is...with all due respect.
I mean no harm either, just need to confirm, thanks. grin
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I mean no harm either, just need to confirm, thanks. grin

Uh...ok.
Not sure why you "needed to confirm", but all's well & you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 25, 2017
MsNgo40:

Pardon, which category of the Christian denomination do you fall on? And which Church?
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by UnchangeableGod: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GOD IS A RIGHTEOUS JUDGE...MAN BROKE HIS LAW AND MUST SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES...APART FROM HIM BEING A JUST JUDGE, HE IS ALSO FULL OF MERCY AND GRACE...SO HE DECIDED TO BECOME MAN, SO THAT HE WILL TAKE THE FALL THAT WE TRULY DESERVE UPON HIMSELF...AGAIN, GOD WILL NOT PUNISH YOU...YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL DESTROY YOURSELF...YOU CAN'T BLAME GOD FOR HE TRIED HIS BEST TO SAFE YOU BUT YOU DECLINE HIS REQUEST...PEACE
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
MsNgo40:

Uh...ok.
Not sure why you "needed to confirm", but all's well & you are welcome.
There are some savage beliefs attached to xtainity in Nigeria.

Example like... Whoever name their child Jesus, the child shall die before 7 days cheesy.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

Example like... Whoever name their child Jesus, the child shall die before 7 days cheesy.
p
ha ha ha. Gabriel jesus still doing it for mancity

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Pardon, which category of the Christian denomination do you fall on? And which Church?

Hi,
See that's where I have an issue. There shouldn't exist any "categories" of Biblical Christianity.
Followers of Christ are supposed to be on "one accord" in their belief system...and not having such extreme differences on core doctrines.
However, as the enemy would have it, mass confusion has inundated Christianity through multiple "interpretations" of God's Word.... which should ultimately be simplistic.
The enemy has really used folks to try & destroy Christianity....
But I have repeatedly said on NL for folks to lay aside pre-conceived notions of how we think or want things "to be" and pray to the Holy Spirit (humbly & sincerely) for correct understanding of His Word.
As for my denomination, I am first & foremost a follower of Christ....however I am a member of a specific denomination on this earth. It was an unexpected answer to a specific prayer to God.
And He answered..and it has been the best decision of my life thus far.
I often say or write things where the answer is in plain sight.
While I have read several interesting, informative and blessed posts in this section (and also love to encourage fellow followers of Christ in here....), I only follow "1" person (giving honorable mention to 2 other folks also).
Don't know him from "Adam", (and although I'm thousands of miles away from Nigeria..which is where I'm assuming he is) his beliefs (from what I have read here for these 10 months of being on NL) bear the most resemblance to mine.
And from me reading through several of his threads, I believe I know his denomination...simply based on what he's written..biblically based info.....tons of scripture..and even secular info to further prove God's Word.
And that's how it should be....believers....no matter where they are stationed in the world....being on one accord.
I am not saying he's perfect nor have I always agreed on his "method" of delivery of info....but his core beliefs match mine.
I encourage you to read through some of his threads...you will get your answer smiley
Sorry so long..but I needed to do it this way.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

I am seeing that....as I have been reading threads in this section.
I almost couldn't believe what I was reading many, many times.
It's a mixture of superstition, misinterpretation of scriptures, some false and some true.
I'm not gonna bash Christianity...but it has been corrupted greatly.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Samsimple(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
MsNgo40:

I am seeing that....as I have been reading threads in this section.
I almost couldn't believe what I was reading many, many times.
It's a mixture of superstition, misinterpretation of scriptures, some false and some true.
I'm not gonna bash Christianity...but it has been corrupted greatly.
#fact
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Samsimple:
p
ha ha ha. Gabriel jesus still doing it for mancity
the thing weak me. savages.
Re: Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
geoworldedu:
I keep wondering while Christians hate satan instead of loving him. Afterall, Jesus says, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES. I think christians should stop condeming the satanists who love Satan the enemy. grin

lolz that's why real Christian don't have anything with Satan .. .. real Christians don't speak evil against things they don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Bishop T.D Jakes And Wife, Serita, Recreate Their 23-Year-Old Picture / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.