Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720748 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by anthony24: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2019
For those that have arrived.. how about this notice on INIS site about letter of enrollment. Also is return ticket required or just a one way ticket

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2019
loool@dump that stupid mtn/glo/airtel network. choiii....only few days u rubbish ur fifo like tis cheesy

Lawiiiii:
Funny enough, the immigration officers don’t have your time. I wasn’t asked any questions tbh. All I had to do was show my Passport and offer letter.
As for the accommodation in Limerick, I don’t have any information as regards that but I’d suggest you book a hostel or bnb close to your school for the meantime or send a mail to your school. They should be able to fix you up with something temporary.
Don’t be afraid, your phone will work here. All you need do is get an Irish sim (which is usually free) and dump that Stupid Glo/Mtn/Airtel network.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2019
anthony24:
U submitted in lag or Abuja?

Also did u use education bond or bank statement

TUD's orientation starts on Monday and there are documents you should submit. Print them here and be there before Monday.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lilshon(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2019
anthony24:
For those that have arrived.. how about this notice on INIS site about letter of enrollment. Also is return ticket required or just a one way ticket

I'm guessing a letter of enrollment is your admission letter/letter of acceptance from the institution.

And no, a return ticket isn't considered. Heck, they usually never ask for ticket information.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lawiiiii: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2019
anthony24:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by deekaycee: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2019
submitted in lagos and i got a full scholarship with stipend (GOI-IES)

anthony24:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by anthony24: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2019
I don buy ticket for 10th ie Tuesday to arrive Wednesday.. I’m hoping it won’t be a problem Cos school site dey show 19th as commencement date

breezy147:

TUD's orientation starts on Monday and there are documents you should submit. Print them here and be there before Monday.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by olutemi(f): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2019
breezy147:

Did you submit your Australian visa refusal when you applied?
Yes I did.i submitted it.
It’s better to submit any previous refusals

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2019
anthony24:
I don buy ticket for 10th ie Tuesday to arrive Wednesday.. I’m hoping it won’t be a problem Cos school site dey show 19th as commencement date

Registration event is on the 9th. You can mail the school for confirmation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chukyDgreat: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Lalatee:
Yes I am going to TUD

No visa yet.

quote author=Tarzan253 post=81741831]is there any one going to TUD, yet to get visa?
I AM GOING TOO

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimtom1994: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lawiiiii:
Funny enough, the immigration officers don’t have your time. I wasn’t asked any questions tbh. All I had to do was show my Passport and offer letter.
As for the accommodation in Limerick, I don’t have any information as regards that but I’d suggest you book a hostel or bnb close to your school for the meantime or send a mail to your school. They should be able to fix you up with something temporary.
Don’t be afraid, your phone will work here. All you need do is get an Irish sim (which is usually free) and dump that Stupid Glo/Mtn/Airtel network.

Thanks a lot. You have been super helpful
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oprahm: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
is there anyone who submitted on the 30th of July?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Those going to trinity college dublin, classes starts on monday and this accommodation thing is giving me concern, since I will be travelling on Thursday and I am yet to secure any...

Any help is much appreciated
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hello bro. Any update yet ?
Louiscares:

Hello CastedDude

Yes, I am tracking it via UPS .

Also, I noticed we submitted the same day (8th July) in Lagos. From your previous post, if you were told that your documents/application arrived at the embassy 11th July, it means that 5th September is the completion of the 8th week. I hope it comes before then though.

I will let you know once I get an update .

Regards.

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ireland embassy has just updated new visa decisions today. Check the link to see if ur reference number is there.

Note that this is for applications that were processed in Dublin. The embassy in Abuja sent some applications there to reduce the workload.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visa%20Decisions
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by candyluv15: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hello!please for everyone who saw their application number on INIS list and it was approved ,

how long did it take you to receive your visa and document?

i will really appreciate your response...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nicholekamsy: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
candyluv15:
Hello!please for everyone who saw their application number on INIS list and it was approved ,

I think someone got his own a week later.

Did you see your number there and when did you submit?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iamfelixy: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
deekaycee:
submitted in lagos and i got a full scholarship with stipend (GOI-IES)

Wow please how did you go about this
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
candyluv15:

For me i saw my reference today on the list and i called the embassy and they said it has been sent to UPS this morning, I should get it by Thursday
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oprahm: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
pls when did you apply?
Ghost911:

For me i saw my reference today on the list and i called the embassy and they said it has been sent to UPS this morning, I should get it by Thursday
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
oprahm:

pls when did you apply?

3rd July

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oprahm: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
have you heard anything yet? i also submitted on 30th of july
ivor1:
Thank you i missed a number.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ivor1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nothing yet bro.
oprahm:
have you heard anything yet? i also submitted on 30th of july
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Henrykingiv: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hello house.

Just curious to know. But I’m I the only one who applied around first and second week of July and still haven’t gotten a response yet. I applied July 12 and this week is the 8th week. Or is the delay from UPS??

Your opinion guys.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by olajimii: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
Henrykingiv:
Hello house.

Just curious to know. But I’m I the only one who applied around first and second week of July and still haven’t gotten a response yet. I applied July 12 and this week is the 8th week. Or is the delay from UPS??

Your opinion guys.
I also applied in Abuja on the 12th of July, it got to the embassy on the 15th of July and no response yet till now.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Henrykingiv: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
I wonder what could be the issue here. Still hoping for the best for us all.
olajimii:
I also applied in Abuja on the 12th of July, it got to the embassy on the 15th of July and no response yet till now.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimtom1994: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Henrykingiv:
I wonder what could be the issue here. Still hoping for the best for us all.

It takes 8 weeks to process
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
shocked shocked Baba God intervene & have mercy ooo

slimtom1994:

It takes 8 weeks to process

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Solomonx: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Henrykingiv:
Hello house.

Your opinion guys.

You aren't alone. My agent said those of us that applied between 1-12th of July (at least in Abuja) haven't gotten any response. She also mentioned that NCI is aware of this delay and will shift the date for registration. Apparently it involves a mix up between vfs and ups(unconfirmed). So let's just be hopeful and keep our fingers crossed

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.