Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (722240 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
It will end in praise , Amen
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oseunseun: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Hi. Please any UCD person that has arrived here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ANEGBE84(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning house PLS I wrote IELTS b for I got 5.5 overall band,and DBS said dey need 6.0 overall band, now I wanted to put in for PTE, PLS which is easily.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Hi everyone.
I submitted on the 19th of July and I just called up the embassy yesterday and the lady said my completed on the 30th of August but I havent gotten my passport till now.
Hope this does not mean....
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iamfelixy: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Jideagboke:
Hi everyone.
I submitted on the 19th of July and I just called up the embassy yesterday and the lady said my completed on the 30th of August but I havent gotten my passport till now.
I don't get you, she said they send Ur documents since 30th August?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Yes. She said it is en route to the courier
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iamfelixy: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Jideagboke:
Hi everyone.
And have you tried tracking the ups?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Sorry this is it
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oprahm: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2019
pls whats the embassy number you called? because everytime i call, the number is always busy.

Jideagboke:
Hi everyone.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Jideagboke:
This is what it is saying
Hey what's this picture doing here?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by blackTaliban: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2019
I have just sent a letter of extension to TUD, I dont think I'll be able to resume on the 9th without a visa undecided

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Am really sorry. Wanted to show the screenshot of what the UPS site was showing me. I am really sorry bout that
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2019
CastedDude:
Hello bro. Any update yet ?

CastedDude:
Hello bro. Any update yet ?

Hello CastedDude,

No reasonable update. The embassy only acknowledged this morning my email( please, see attached image) I sent to them on 28th August requesting the visa office to update my previous application with the extention letter of resumption I got from my school to 18th September as against the initial start date of 4th & 9th September (orientation and lectures start date respectively. )

I just hope I get positive feedback and my passport now and within next week.

How about yours? What exactly were you told?

Regards.

Louis

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akmarley(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2019
PTE is easier than IELTS and their marking scheme isn’t that tough .. it’s autimated while ielts is human that scores you
ANEGBE84:
Good morning house PLS I wrote IELTS b for I got 5.5 overall band,and DBS said dey need 6.0 overall band, now I wanted to put in for PTE, PLS which is easily.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mayfav: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Congratulations, hope to join you guys by January. Also going to DBS Data analytics
femo7:

Congrats!!!! I am also heading to DBS (Data Analytics) next week. Hope we can relate as induction/registration starts on 17th
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Tomorrow will make it 8th weeks since Abuja Embassy received my application. I will send them a mail then to enquire about the status. The wait is just too much. We go rejoice las las.
Louiscares:

Hello CastedDude,

No reasonable update. The embassy only acknowledged this morning my email( please, see attached image) I sent to them on 28th August requesting the visa office to update my previous application with the extention letter of resumption I got from my school to 18th September as against the initial start date of 4th & 9th September (orientation and lectures start date respectively. )

I just hope I get positive feedback and my passport now and within next week.

How about yours? What exactly were you told?

Regards.

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Did you apply within the first 2 weeks of july?
CastedDude:
Tomorrow will make it 8th weeks since Abuja Embassy received my application. I will send them a mail then to enquire about the status. The wait is just too much. We go rejoice las las.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seg11(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
There is an accommodation available in dublin 11 room share in an apartment in same building where i live from the 13th of September for long term. Price is 400euros monthly. I'm a TUD student, arrived dublin on the 2nd. Getting accommodation here isnt easy attal, i was just lucky.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by anthony24: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
I sent u pm

Seg11:
There is an accommodation available in dublin 11 room share in an apartment in same building where i live from the 13th of September for long term. Price is 400euros monthly. I'm a TUD student, arrived dublin on the 2nd. Getting accommodation here isnt easy attal, i was just lucky.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seg11(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
I replied you

anthony24:
I sent u pm

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ANEGBE84(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Akmarley:
PTE is easier than IELTS and their marking scheme isn’t that tough .. it’s autimated while ielts is human that scores you

Thank U so much
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ANEGBE84(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mayfav:
Congratulations, hope to join you guys by January. Also going to DBS Data analytics

Going to DBS too January for business analytics if we can connect.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Yes.
Pelumos:
Did you apply within the first 2 weeks of july?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
For those who submitted their applications btwn July 22nd - July 31st, has anyone from that date range been issued visa as at today?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Seg11:

Nice.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by deekaycee: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Visa issued.
Submitted 19th July in Lagos.
Received in Abuja 22nd.
Stamped 30th of August.
Delivered this afternoon.
DBS - Project Management.
God is indeed faithful and I return all glory to him.
For all those waiting for visa approval,God that did mine will do yours. Amen.

deekaycee:
please is there any one that got the GOI-IES scholarship?

5 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ivor1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Congratulations man
deekaycee:
Visa issued.
Submitted 19th July in Lagos.
Received in Abuja 22nd.
Stamped 30th of August.
Delivered this afternoon.
DBS - Project Management.
God is indeed faithful and I return all glory to him.
For all those waiting for visa approval,God that did mine will do yours. Amen.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Congrats.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by tomiee(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Visa issued Submitted 19th July in Lagos Delivered 4th September Griffith college, big data management All thanks to God. Anyone also attending griffith? Let's link up

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
I am also going to Griffith college. Computer science(undergraduate)... I just pray my Visa decision is positive

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.