Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (725872 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abelorode: 5:01am On Aug 11, 2020
slimdolyin:

I think you should attach the documents you didn't submit and mail it to the embassy through secured mail like UPS and include your visa application number and vfs reference number with it.....after the mail as been delivered attach the tracking number, visa application and vfs reference with a scanned copy of those documents to the embassy......after all this you should start calling them

Alright, thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Stephanie22: 5:20am On Aug 11, 2020
I just submitted my online application. Please, what is the next step ? Is there any other thing to fill or should i go ahead to book an appiontment?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Ritah53:

@ preye Good evening.
Please do you have an idea when she submitted her documents at VFS.
Was it before 29 July 2020 or after.
On the 27th
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ritah53: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Preye21:

On the 27th
Thank you so much
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ritah53: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2020
slimdolyin:

I think you should attach the documents you didn't submit and mail it to the embassy through secured mail like UPS and include your visa application number and vfs reference number with it.....after the mail as been delivered attach the tracking number, visa application and vfs reference with a scanned copy of those documents to the embassy......after all this you should start calling them
Please do you have their active number?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olovictor: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Thank i appreciate you. That mean is not possible to help some one process visa from outside the country .. . please i need answer for this as well. Thank you.,(quote author=slimdolyin post=92675184]

Not possible.....they will take a picture of your full head with this big camera that have flash light at VFS. Dont let any one scam u in lagos oooooo.....na hustle for another person [/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jaypey21: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2020
tourphland:
B Help

Please does anyone have an idea for schools that take students in for January resumption or spring semester

Check out Dublin’s business school
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olivesmusic: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2020
Preye21:

They called my friend to come for hers tomorrow

Well, I think most of us who submitted on 27th July didn't do the biometric, I think they just input our data manually into the system.

I'd expect that by now they should have already sent the documents to the embassy though...

Are they really calling people back to come and do the biometric ??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gladitor01: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Olivesmusic:

Well, I think most of us who submitted on 27th July didn't do the biometric, I think they just input our data manually into the system.

I'd expect that by now they should have already sent the documents to the embassy though...

Are they really calling people back to come and do the biometric ??

I submitted on the 27th and I was called yesterday to go for my biometrics today but they later called to cancel.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ritah53:

Please do you have their active number?

Who is advising you people? Am not sure why you are not disturbing your agent or your school's international officer.

If you have any docs omitted when you submitted at the vfs, you should scan and send to Abuja embassy and copy Dublin embassy . Unless the Embassy replies that you should courier it to them , i won't advise you do such..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gladitor01: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Stephanie22:
Do you mean yet to submit my supporting documents at VFS or yet to submit the online application?

I had already submitted the online application and was already given a Transaction number.

Can i still start the application again? Will i be given another transaction number?

You can’t edit this particular application anymore but you can start afresh, you’d be given another transaction number.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dagbada96: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
What was their reason for the cancellation
Gladitor01:

I submitted on the 27th and I was called yesterday to go for my biometrics today but they later called to cancel.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Stephanie22: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Gladitor01:

You can’t edit this particular application anymore but you can start afresh, you’d be given another transaction number.
. Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Stephanie22: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Gladitor01:

Is the Transction number the same as the Visa Application Number? I am asking because I am told I need the Visa Application Number to pay my Euro bond.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Stephanie22:
Is the Transction number the same as the Visa Application Number? I am asking because I am told I need the Visa Application Number to pay my Euro bond.

The visa application number is usually 8 digits, and currently it starts with a 4 and ends with a 2
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=Olovictor post=92690807]Thank i appreciate you. That mean is not possible to help some one process visa from outside the country .. . please i need answer for this as well. Thank you.,(quote author=slimdolyin

You have to be physically present to process your Visa. Why can't you do it in the country you are resident in?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olivesmusic: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
dagbada96:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olivesmusic: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Gladitor01:

Cancelled or postponed ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dwebb55:
I explained all transactions in my own account and sponsor's account starting from 200k and above, I didn't explain transactions below 200k, I want to know if I am in line. Do I need to be worried?

Yes you can. Ensure you send them a mail as well!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dwebb55:
I will like to know the least amount that can be classified as lump sum, I explained all transactions in my sponsor's account and my own account starting from 200k and above, transactions below 200k are not explained by me, am I in line.

Icasng would be in a better position to answer that. It is advisable to do that but the major requirements are to ensure you or your sponsor have the required funds and all lump sums to be explained. You should also take note of any educational gaps since your first degree!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olovictor: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=Dwebb55 post=92703898][/quote] OK thank you.
The reason behind it is that is someone that wanted to sponsor me.
That is why an making enquiry about it
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Stephanie22: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
ExpressBooking:

The visa application number is usually 8 digits, and currently it starts with a 4 and ends with a 2
Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gladitor01: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
dagbada96:

Their Biometrics equipment is faulty
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gladitor01: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Olivesmusic:

Cancelled or postponed ?

Postponed and no date was given.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Olovictor:
OK thank you.
The reason behind it is that is someone that wanted to sponsor me.
That is why an making enquiry about it

Fine....
If the person is a citizen of that country he/she will need to send this documents
International passport/Residence permit
Work ID
Employment letter
Payslip for 6month
Any documents showing the person as property or investment either in that country or the country you are.
Sponsorship letter
Depending on the relationship between you guys ( birth certificate)
Copy of he/she passport data page
If the person have money in banks in Nigeria he/she should apply for a statement from the bank and state it in the sponsorship letter that he/she requested for a printed copy of the statement bcuz he/she not staying in Nigeria.
But if the person is you half/step or just family member must show the relationship, for instance, if the person is your half brother or sister from your mother or father then your parents will need to show a mean of valid ID that carry the same name.
If your the person is married, the person need to show prove of name before marriage and after.
Thank you for thanking me in anticipation

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olovictor: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2020
I don't know how to thank you. God bless you. Please the process of Ireland visa take like how many month....? Please i need answer for this thank you
quote author=slimdolyin post=92717814]

Fine....
If the person is a citizen of that country he/she will need to send this documents
International passport/Residence permit
Work ID
Employment letter
Payslip for 6month
Any documents showing the person as property or investment either in that country or the country you are.
Sponsorship letter
Depending on the relationship between you guys ( birth certificate)
Copy of he/she passport data page
If the person have money in banks in Nigeria he/she should apply for a statement from the bank and state it in the sponsorship letter that he/she requested for a printed copy of the statement bcuz he/she not staying in Nigeria.
But if the person is you half/step or just family member must show the relationship, for instance, if the person is your half brother or sister from your mother or father then your parents will need to show a mean of valid ID that carry the same name.
If your the person is married, the person need to show prove of name before marriage and after.
Thank you for thanking me in anticipation [/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Syphax(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please can someone that graduated with a cgpa of 3.2 do masters in Ireland without doing a PGD program? Or is masters without PGD only reserved for those on 3.5 and above?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Syphax:
Please can someone that graduated with a cgpa of 3.2 do masters in Ireland without doing a PGD program? Or is masters without PGD only reserved for those on 3.5 and above?

Depending on the University you need minimum of 2.2 in bachelors degree.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Theblink123: 12:47am On Aug 13, 2020
There is something really wrong with this country, we are supposed to be the giants of Africa, but yet we are dwarfs in terms of global politics.
It saddens me when i go to INIS weekly approval list and i see a high number visa rejections for Nigerians, just go and check the approval list for India and other countries, you will see that there is disparity in visa approval and not because of qualifications but just because of our nationality.

People from neighboring African countries like Lesotho and Bostwana dont need visas to go to ireland, despite the fact that Nigeria is economically stronger than these countries.

Growing up i have learned that there is little or no advantage of holding a Nigerian passport, can we say the same about other countries?

Many see travelling abroad as an opportunity to escape from Nigeria, but i view it differently, i believe the fight for development and change of our country's global image can be fought in different fronts, both nationally and internationally.
So if you are fortunate enough to get you visa approved congratulations, but always remember where you are coming from, LET THE CHANGE START FROM US.
I WISH US ALL JOYFUL VISA APPROVALS.

10 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Syphax(m): 5:38am On Aug 13, 2020
ICaSNg:

Depending on the University you need minimum of 2.2 in bachelors degree.
Thanks boss
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2020
ICaSNg:

Request on Duo lingo's website to have you results sent to Irish Embassy. They will email you requesting for your IELG./ IRL number- This number will be gotten after submitting at the VFS, email it to them once you submit.

It is very important to note the Duo-lingo is only acceptable for September/October 2020 admissions only
I just submitted my application. Pls wat is an IELG/ IRL number? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.