Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (723389 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Othniels: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2021
spiceeamiee:
Hello house, for someone with monthly income of over 1m, whats the appropriate amount to start explanations for as bulk sum. Also, do I need to present the statement from which the school fees was paid? Thirdly, a bank statement that is 3weeks old, is it too stale for submission? Bank statement is stamped 31st May but appointment is booked for 21st June. Do we need to get a new statement before 21st June? Thank you all.

Hi,
At monthly income of over 1m, you have a good financial base. You don't need any explanation of bulk fund. You just attach your monthly pay stubs or pay slips for each of those inflow in your bank statement. If you have your employment agreement where your income is stated, attach it too. Highlight where your salary is stated in the document for easy reference. Bank statement of 3 weeks old is just ok. I suppose it dates back six month. If they need you to update it when its being reviewed they will send a mail asking you to.
I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by spiceeamiee(f): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2021
Ok.. the reason I asked for lump sum explanation is that there are other sums that came into the account (not salary account). She buys gold from Dubai and sells to her colleagues but its informal so no receipts. People also send money to helpthrm buys stuff when she travels again, no reciepts for this so I don't know we need to explain some of them.

Also what can serve as birth certificate if the original is lost? Applicant has two affidavits; 1 issued in 2018 bearing only the father's name and one issued in 2020 bearing only the mother's name. Parents are divorced so no marriage certificate. Sponsor is mother. Applicant has been issued UK and US visas as a minor but we cannot find the application forms. We have the mother's own though. If we attach the mother's old UK application form where she mentions applicnt as her child dependent, will this serve as proof (we will also attach the 2020 affidavits too). If not, what best can serve? Will family photographs work?

Othniels:

Hi,
At monthly income of over 1m, you have a good financial base. You don't need any explanation of bulk fund. You just attach your monthly pay stubs or pay slips for each of those inflow in your bank statement. If you have your employment agreement where your income is stated, attach it too. Highlight where your salary is stated in the document for easy reference. Bank statement of 3 weeks old is just ok. I suppose it dates back six month. If they need you to update it when its being reviewed they will send a mail asking you to.
I wish you the best.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
seunny4lif:
Are you into Medical or IT ?
If not then the other way is Asylum
I know alot of Students that came here and seek Asylum

Hi Seun,
Can we chat kelechiejike1@gmail.com
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by clevermob: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2021
Ma'am,

I'll really suggest getting the private counsel of the ICAS team. It's paid but they can answer these questions a lot better as they've seen a lot of these sorta scenarios in the past. At least, for someone that started a thread that is these number of pages strong, one can tell the agency is legit. My thoughts.

Might not exactly be the safest getting general thoughts especially on a platform where many have more questions than answers.

spiceeamiee:
Ok.. the reason I asked for lump sum explanation is that there are other sums that came into the account (not salary account). She buys gold from Dubai and sells to her colleagues but its informal so no receipts. People also send money to helpthrm buys stuff when she travels again, no reciepts for this so I don't know we need to explain some of them.

Also what can serve as birth certificate if the original is lost? Applicant has two affidavits; 1 issued in 2018 bearing only the father's name and one issued in 2020 bearing only the mother's name. Parents are divorced so no marriage certificate. Sponsor is mother. Applicant has been issued UK and US visas as a minor but we cannot find the application forms. We have the mother's own though. If we attach the mother's old UK application form where she mentions applicnt as her child dependent, will this serve as proof (we will also attach the 2020 affidavits too). If not, what best can serve? Will family photographs work?

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hello guys, can somebody shed some light on the average cost of living for a single guy in Ireland, specifically Limerick City? I am interested in knowing the estimates for rent, feeding, and transportation. Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Othniels: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
I couldn’t agree more

clevermob:
Ma'am,

I'll really suggest getting the private counsel of the ICAS team. It's paid but they can answer these questions a lot better as they've seen a lot of these sorta scenarios in the past. At least, for someone that started a thread that is these number of pages strong, one can tell the agency is legit. My thoughts.

Might not exactly be the safest getting general thoughts especially on a platform where many have more questions than answers.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Felix0704: 5:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Hi everyone, please, how good is DUBLIN BUSINESS SCHOOL AND ITS JOB PROSPECTS after masters in digital marketing. I want to apply there
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chikirim:
Hello everybody! I have been following this thread and I have received a lot of valuable information for that I am grateful. I got admission to study at UCC Ph.D to begin in August 2021. I have 3 children aged 12,11 and 9 and would like to travel with them while husband stays back in Nigeria. I need advice on how to go about securing my kids visas and schools two in secondaryand one in primary. I know that Ph.D students are allowed to travel with their kids but I have idea on how to go about it. Please help me! I have little time for the application as my supervisors have as me to commence my visa applications.
Help! Help! Help!

Your case needs professional advice to protect you from unforseen circumstances. I would advise that you talk to ICASng. You will be in good hands and given good advice!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
ICaSNg:
Hi House,

I am thinking of holding a virtual session for visa guidance , please suggest the best medium to use - I literally hate typing REASON why am suggesting virtual.

I would be glad to chip in my bit if you need it, Icas!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
dellons:
Hi guys.
I have a friend who wants to apply for student visa in Ireland. Her Uncle is a citizen and intends to sponsor her, do she really need to provide the statement of account of the uncle or will a letter from her uncle signifying that he will take care of her throughout her stay be sufficient enough?
Would her undergraduate program raise an issue as she studied Botany but wants to apply for International Pharmaceutical Business Management(she has experience of the pharmaceutical company)

Please guys help out.

She will need to pay her tuition fees and show proof of funds (not letter) from her uncle to justify a visa!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
ICaSNg:
Zoom then- Thursday 27th May 2021 by 2pm .

ICaS is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Irish visa support 2021
Time: May 27, 2021 02:00 PM West Central Africa

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87677966756?pwd=UGJMSitDcGxhQktlRFBMV2twYm9vZz09

Meeting ID: 876 7796 6756
Passcode: Jy9uAX

Meeting ID: 876 7796 6756
Passcode: 222699

I missed it. Was having exams during that period. Please invite me for the next session
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
jolowizzy11:

Good morning sir...I just submitted my visa application on Wednesday but the fear I'm having is I've paid my tution fee (6600) my dad and mum are my sponsor but they don't have up to the required 7000 euros (they have about 4500euro) they have a landed property and it also shows in their bank statement that the cash inflow is about 20million, with steady income . is this going to be a problem?

You are required to show proof of funds for your FULL tuition and living expenses. And then your sponsors must show they have some leftovers to take care of themselves. Make sure all these steps are undertaken to avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Othniels:

Hello,
Congratulations. I live in Cork. Just opposite UCC. Its a great institution. You appear to be quite in a rush. I understand. But i’ll urge you to take things calmly. Talking from experience.... making a move with your family requires significant planning especially given their age. I hope you have done your research very well. If you and the children will be living in a foreign country for the first time, its going to be a huge transition and its wont happen in a snap. Getting the visa is the least of the problem. You’ll get it promptly. I hope you coming with enough funds. Even though you are on scholarship, your stipends wont cover you and your family’s living cost especially given the age of your children. You’ll need accommodation of around 1,200 euros per month, that alone takes almost all of your annual stipend. At Stamp 2, you are really restricted to work and the phd program is rigorous. If you are over 40, its gets more difficult to devote longer hours to study and research. You are exempt form access public funds and so you’ll have to pay for everything from your pocket.
Bottomline. You got to research your move by yourself and make proper planning. You are coming for a Phd and you have to be a strong self starter otherwise my best advice is for you to come to Cork first, learn the ropes, make adequate preparation for your family to join you in the next six to eight months , especially because of their age. The Phd program is a marathon not a sprint, so don't rush please
I wish you the very best.

One of the best comments I have seen here. Well explained with practical tips. We'll done sir/ma.

If I may add, for any course whether Masters, PhD or even BSc, Commitment is key as well as focus. There is the very real risk of spreading yourself thin and not graduating with a good grade. Your first priority is to do well in your studies, then all other things are added.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
spiceeamiee:

I'm thinking case, lump sum explanation is very key oh!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dwebb55:

I would be glad to chip in my bit if you need it, Icas!

Boss mi... I will be honored sir. Let me clear pending students and see what we can schedule for 1st week of July God willing sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dwebb55:

I missed it. Was having exams during that period. Please invite me for the next session

Thats ok. Probably in July then

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Highly recommended really...

clevermob:
Ma'am,

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Purity93: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hi, please can you quote/tag me on the Proof of fund thread?
Dwebb55:

You are required to show proof of funds for your FULL tuition and living expenses. And then your sponsors must show they have some leftovers to take care of themselves. Make sure all these steps are undertaken to avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Happyfellow147: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2021
Can I move with my spouse as a post graduate student?
Would I be able to work full time while he studies?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happyfellow147:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by purplish(f): 1:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Happyfellow147:

If your spouse is a PhD student, yes you can apply to join him. Unfortunately, you would not be able to work as a dependant of a PhD student with a Stamp 3 visa. To work in Ireland, you would have to get a job with an employer that is willing to apply for a work permit for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Happyfellow147: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Thank you
purplish:

If your spouse is a PhD student, yes you can apply to join him. Unfortunately, you would not be able to work as a dependant of a PhD student with a Stamp 3 visa. To work in Ireland, you would have to get a job with an employer that is willing to apply for a work permit for you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by krysten: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello friends,

Please spare 5mins to respond to this survey

https://forms.gle/tKg8KJiCo2jXk5ap9

This is MSC BUSINESS PROJECT DISSERTATION, ASTON BUSINESS SCHOOL

GUYS PLEASE HELP A BROTHER. I NEED AT LEAST 2500 RESPONDENTS TO VALIDATE OR OTHERWISE MY BUSINESS IDEA.

PLEASE SHARE TO OTHER INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

THANKS
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ezzy20: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hello,
Are there schools in Dublin for January 2022 intake?
also, is accounting high in demand in Dublin?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ezzy20:
Hello,
Are there schools in Dublin for January 2022 intake?
also, is accounting high in demand in Dublin?

DBS; NCIRL; GRIFFITH
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ezzy20: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Please has anyone done a masters in Accounting in Ireland here? or knows someone who has.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Strydermanz(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Please anyone in Letterkenny Institute of technology
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2021
Strydermanz:
Please anyone in Letterkenny Institute of technology

You visa has been approved.

Tell us first before asking for anyone in your school.

Abi na the malt you dey fear to buy? grin grin
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by fumeah(f): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Good Evening. I am a physiotherapist practicing in Nigeria and I want to get a recognition to practice and work in Ireland. Please is there physiotherapist here or any health professional who applied through CORU successfully and has successfully migrated. Or anyone who is planning too.
Or anyone here that knows anyone who has.

I just need to ask some questions and get some information. Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Unique18: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please does anyone know or have any idea of any organization that can offer study loan to study in Ireland? All I've been seeing is UK and Canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.