Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721912 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2021
UCC

Sarto:

Which school school did you apply for?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Allzcollectionz:
They didn't give any agent.

Its UCC

Cork?
I’m surprised they don’t give you anyone to help you.
Contact the OP of this thread
She will guide you cool

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2021
chingynt:
Guy, can you gist us on your general experiences so far as well as the average cost of living? Thanks
Dublin is expensive oooh but that’s doesn’t mean that you will sleep outside grin grin
Jobs dey but COVID things affected a lot of businesses
It’s one of the most expensive city in Europe
But if you are not coming to Dublin then you are good.
Generally Ireland is layback country and easy going.
COVID don make all of us gentle grin grin
Drinks are expensive here compared to Germany

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2021
Guys make una stop this insult Abeg,
If una wan do argument, no wahala but calling each other names no make sense.
I disagreed with @ICaSNg sometimes but I have never called her names and she has never called me names.
Else I go report both of una to Irish immigration and Garda grin grin but seriously make una stop Abeg.

@Dwebb55
@Philadelphia

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dapreal(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is there anyone who submitted their application June 9 and has gotten decision yet.... ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Joymusa: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Good day. Please do Ireland embassy verify all applicants bank statement or does that they suppect to be fraudulent
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
dapreal:
Is there anyone who submitted their application June 9 and has gotten decision yet.... ?

Applications that were received at Abuja on the 9th of June received decisions yesterday.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mike1ab: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
dapreal:

I also sent my application on June 9 but I'm yet to get a decision from the embassy. I'm really hoping that I hear from them this week though.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
I hope mine will not take time, I am yet to submit. If I have a scholarship, will it be processed faster?
Philadelphia:

Applications that were received at Abuja on the 9th of June received decisions yesterday.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
dapreal:

I submitted June, 9th also. I haven’t gotten a decision yet. From the reports page, it does seem applications submitted June 9th, is being processed this week. We should get results hopefully, next Monday.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Philadelphia:

You are wrong.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=mike1ab post=103679664]

I also sent my application on June 9 but I'm yet to get a decision from the embassy. I'm really hoping that I hear from them this week though.

We should.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ashluxedouble07:

You are wrong.

What’s your proof?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ashluxedouble07:

I submitted June, 9th also. I haven’t gotten a decision yet. From the reports page, it does seem applications submitted June 9th, is being processed this week. We should get results hopefully, next Monday.

When you tracked your application, did it say it was received in Abuja on the 9th of June?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Philadelphia:

What’s your proof?
The Abuja Embassy WebPage
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashluxedouble07: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Philadelphia:

When you tracked your application, did it say it was received in Abuja on the 9th of June?
Your statements about applications received June 9th have been decided upon is wrong.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Hello Sarto

In addition to what @Dwebb and ICASNg said,you might want to still do a research on how you could practice as an optometrist, or immunologist. I mean what are the criteria to be a member of their respective bodies. Do you need to write additional exams, get certified ,have work experiences etc.

For example, I know someone who studied Medical Science in Nigeria and came to Ireland to study MSC Pharmacology, but he is now working as a Medical scientist in a government hospital in Ireland. He had some work experiences back in Nigeria as a Medical scientist and also got his Nigeria certificates verified with the relevant body in Ireland to practice as a medical scientist.

This might not apply in your case but I am just saying you should research on the criteria if you haven't already done so. You can get prepared ahead by contacting the respective bodies while you are in Nigeria and get all the necessary documents ready before travelling to Ireland. (Google the association).

Goodluck.

Louis

Sarto:

Thanks a bunch I was able to see what I was looking for, it's on the critical skills list and it's quite lucrative in the health, research and production sectors. Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cork is expensive. I think accommodation in Cork is more expensive than in Dublin

seunny4lif:

Dublin is expensive oooh but that’s doesn’t mean that you will sleep outside grin grin
Jobs dey but COVID things affected a lot of businesses
It’s one of the most expensive city in Europe
But if you are not coming to Dublin then you are good.
Generally Ireland is layback country and easy going.
COVID don make all of us gentle grin grin
Drinks are expensive here compared to Germany
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Allzcollectionz:
Cork is expensive. I think accommodation in Cork is more expensive than in Dublin

You say cheesy
No allow Dublin people to hear this ooh
We fit break your leg cheesy

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MzPearl1914: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Please how/ where did you see the UK study loan. Abeg help a sister.
Pidaa:

Abeg I dey find study loan to work in uk
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MzPearl1914: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Me too. Have you been able to find any?
Pidaa:

Abeg I dey find study loan to work in uk
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
How about Limerick? Also, do you have an idea about the job prospects for clean energy storage in Ireland. I did a little digging online but it didn’t amount to much.
seunny4lif:

You say cheesy
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
seunny4lif:

You say cheesy

Accommodation ina Dublin are readily available. While in Cork, they're hard to find and not so good as in Dublin
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Allzcollectionz:

Accommodation ina Dublin are readily available. While in Cork, they're hard to find and not so good as in Dublin
But it’s too expensive oooh
Imagine €1K for 1 room

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
chingynt:
How about Limerick? Also, do you have an idea about the job prospects for clean energy storage in Ireland. I did a little digging online but it didn’t amount to much.
Limerick is good but generally Ireland has house crisis.
Don’t worry about the job now, just finish and you can work anywhere in Ireland.
STEM na hot cake for Ireland

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Allzcollectionz: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
seunny4lif:

But it’s too expensive oooh
Imagine €1K for 1 room

You can find those in Cork also.
Are you in Dublin?
I would want to ask you some questions of you don't mind
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by meks007(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hello guys, please I want to ask something.
Anybody here that submitted student visa appeal between February, March, April, and May 2021 and yet to get response.

I submitted my appeal in March 2021 and am yet to get a decision on it.

Though, I mailed the embassy last month and I was told that they are still attending to 2019 appeal. Am wondering how the embassy is still processing an appeal made in 2019…or is it a typo error from the person that responded to my email.?

I was also told as well by the embassy that approximately 50 appeals are ahead of mine and that my appeal will be process soon.

Am I, the only one in this situation.? Please I need input and response from the house.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Allzcollectionz:

You can find those in Cork also.
Are you in Dublin?
I would want to ask you some questions of you don't mind
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.