Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720789 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
GodIsGreat21:
I have been a silent follower of this thread and I must say that all the information anyone needs regarding Irish study is here! I applied for visa second week of July and by God's grace my visa was approved recently. Please if you are new to this thread, plan to read through from page 1 to the current page. It may appear stressful, but I tell you, it contains a lot of credible information as regards how to go about your application. So make out time to look through this thread as I feel every possible question has been covered.

I want to also mention that it is important one learns to be proactive about his/her application. If you have applied, don't wait for notification by email, call or sms before you begin checking the status of your application online. Weekly decisions are released every month here: https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/nigeria/our-services/visas/weeklydecisionreports and sometimes you may not even get an email or phone call when your visa is out. So it is your duty to monitor and know when it is released and work towards getting your documents back.

For those applying for visa, please ensure you have every document mentioned for your visa type in hand. And make extra two copies of each. Also arrange them in order to avoid confusion when submitting. I was fortunate to have one of the staff at the VFs office help me, it was a lot of documents to handle at once, so better arrange them separately before going as some of them don't have patience to wait once it's your turn. Also include as much certifications or awards as you can as supporting documents in your application. Other information as regards what to submit on this thread are true. But still check this site: https://www.irishimmigration.ie/coming-to-study-in-ireland/what-are-my-study-visa-options/how-to-apply-for-long-term-study-visa/ . And please don't lie in your application. Best bet to be honest!

Above all else, after submitting last month, it was prayer season. Prayers work! Pray about it to the God you believe in.

I want to specially thank ICasNg and every other person who has made useful contributions to this thread. God bless you all and please say a prayer for me as I begin this next phase of my life. I wish everyone still applying or expecting a decision success in their endeavors!

Nice to hear this good news, how long did it take for you to get a verdict? 3 or 5 weeks?

Congrats.. We pray for success too.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
While applying for appeal after gathering the documents is it necessary to use immigration lawyer?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
GodIsGreat21:
I have been a silent follower of this thread and I must say that all the information anyone needs regarding Irish study is here! I applied for visa second week of July and by God's grace my visa was approved recently. Please if you are new to this thread, plan to read through from page 1 to the current page. It may appear stressful, but I tell you, it contains a lot of credible information as regards how to go about your application. So make out time to look through this thread as I feel every possible question has been covered.

I want to also mention that it is important one learns to be proactive about his/her application. If you have applied, don't wait for notification by email, call or sms before you begin checking the status of your application online. Weekly decisions are released every month here: https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/nigeria/our-services/visas/weeklydecisionreports and sometimes you may not even get an email or phone call when your visa is out. So it is your duty to monitor and know when it is released and work towards getting your documents back.

For those applying for visa, please ensure you have every document mentioned for your visa type in hand. And make extra two copies of each. Also arrange them in order to avoid confusion when submitting. I was fortunate to have one of the staff at the VFs office help me, it was a lot of documents to handle at once, so better arrange them separately before going as some of them don't have patience to wait once it's your turn. Also include as much certifications or awards as you can as supporting documents in your application. Other information as regards what to submit on this thread are true. But still check this site: https://www.irishimmigration.ie/coming-to-study-in-ireland/what-are-my-study-visa-options/how-to-apply-for-long-term-study-visa/ . And please don't lie in your application. Best bet to be honest!

Above all else, after submitting last month, it was prayer season. Prayers work! Pray about it to the God you believe in.

I want to specially thank ICasNg and every other person who has made useful contributions to this thread. God bless you all and please say a prayer for me as I begin this next phase of my life. I wish everyone still applying or expecting a decision success in their endeavors!

God is GREAT indeed! Congratulations. wishing you and everyone going to Ireland success

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hefelove(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please i need help on how to get accommodation in Dublin. Most of the sites we see are not responding to their mails.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yikes12: 2:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Hello gurus here !
I was denied USA student visa this year so I want to give Ireland a trial but I don't know how to apply or the processing to Ireland visa . Moreso, Can someone get full tuition/partial scholarship in Ireland ?
After been admitted to Ireland school,would I need to pay tuition fee in Nigeria before I travel or when I get over there.
What are the documents required for the processing ?
Lastly,pls is it advisable to use an Agent ?

Thanks ...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nonso16(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good day house, Please does anyone in here have any plug for Nigeria Passport renewal in Ireland? Let's talk. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yikes12:
Hello gurus here !
I was denied USA student visa this year so I want to give Ireland a trial but I don't know how to apply or the processing to Ireland visa . Moreso, Can someone get full tuition/partial scholarship in Ireland ?
After been admitted to Ireland school,would I need to pay tuition fee in Nigeria before I travel or when I get over there.
What are the documents required for the processing ?
Lastly,pls is it advisable to use an Agent ?

Thanks ...

Read the thread from the beginning please and come back with questions

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by KingAviii(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Anyone coming to Limerick? Getting accommodation is a big problem. I think we should all find a way to connect.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 16inchdick: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
ICaSNg:

What would be the cost implication for doing a masters in Ireland. Tuition fees and funds for sustainability when I get there. Like how much do I need to have
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sdee2k3: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Read the thread from the beginning, all the information you need are there. Don't be lazy to read from the beginning bro.
16inchdick:

What would be the cost implication for doing a masters in Ireland. Tuition fees and funds for sustainability when I get there. Like how much do I need to have
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
sdee2k3:
Read the thread from the beginning, all the information you need are there. Don't be lazy to read from the beginning bro.
lol

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Markopolo123: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Double bed spacious room available in lucan county dublin going for 600 without bills.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 2:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Interested. Sent a PM. Kindly respond.
Markopolo123:
Double bed spacious room available in lucan county dublin going for 600 without bills.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Niyi6(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2021
+ or - 20,000 euro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Citnix: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2021
ICaSNg:

But this is 2021, does it mean that the conditions in 2017 are applicable to 2021?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Citnix: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2021
Please help a brother with these questions.

Is IELTS a requirement for visa application and any school with less than 10k euro tuition fee for masters program? Also considering the high rate of school fees, what is the possibility of securing job to pay the remaining school fees and living expenses?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Citnix:

But this is 2021, does it mean that the conditions in 2017 are applicable to 2021?
Na same process
Read from mid page like 250 upward then
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Niyi6:

+ or - 20,000 euro
If you get 20K then you are good but nothing less than 14K for all things as Naira dey do anyhow
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by izzita: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Goodday please the company i work for don't have a website. Should I be worried.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Citnix:

Definitely , 90% of the requirements still apply.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Citnix:
Please help a brother with these questions.

Is IELTS a requirement for visa application and any school with less than 10k euro tuition fee for masters program? Also considering the high rate of school fees, what is the possibility of securing job to pay the remaining school fees and living expenses?

IELTS Academic or General, PTE, Toefl or (Duolingo is acceptable at till January 2022)

Check MTU Cork or Waterford institute of Tech for very affordable Masters program for Sept 2022.

Finally, most schools require full Tuition fee payment before visa application.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
izzita:
Goodday please the company i work for don't have a website. Should I be worried.

You should be worried if it can not be found on CAC search link online. i.e it must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Citnix: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2021
ICaSNg:

IELTS Academic or General, PTE, Toefl or (Duolingo is acceptable at till January 2022)

Check MTU Cork or Waterford institute of Tech for very affordable Masters program for Sept 2022.

Finally, most schools require full Tuition fee payment before visa application.

Thank you very much.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floyd45(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Biko, anyone knows of an available room in Cork? Preferably close to CIT.
Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Godkiaz: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Hello everyone,
For the ones that recently travelled to Ireland. Can you please advise on the best airline to use. I am going to Dublin.

Thanks all
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Markopolo123: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Single and spacious double bed room available to rent in lucan Price 500 and 650 respectively bills inclusive slightly negotiable...DM if interested.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Odlady(f): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders. Please I want to apply for the Government of Ireland postgraduate scholarship program and part of the application involves getting three people to fill a reference form. Please for those that have applied before, do you know if a relative can be used for the primary supervisor or who do you think is suitable? Please I don't know. Help.

Thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.