Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,093 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720026 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Christeety: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Godkiaz:
Hello everyone,
For the ones that recently travelled to Ireland. Can you please advise on the best airline to use. I am going to Dublin.

Thanks all

KLM or Emirates
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2021
Christeety:

KLM or Emirates

Emirate still operate in Nigeria?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by BunmiBie: 4:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Kudos guys!
I studied English/Yoruba at NCE level, then guidance and counselling for Degree program
Now I want to study any related course for Masters program.
My issue is, can I get a permanent job as a teacher after my M.Ed?
Can I relocate with my family and I'd we can how much should we prepare for fund aside tuition?
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please house, how long does an appeal last to get a response?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Within the last 1 month, there have been reports of students getting visa Bans.

Examples include but not limited to the following circumstances:

The 1st Applicant conveniently forgot to declare she had a previous Irish refusal and 3 UK refusals not only that, the visa office was unable to verify the Bank statement they provided .

The 2nd applicant on the other hand presented fake/ unverifiable Business registration documents as proof of their sponsors employment and also an unverifiable bank statement.

Lessons to students/ potential Ireland �� applicants:
Try as much as possible to present genuine documents in support of your application. Do not assume the visa office or Embassy won't verify, you cannot be smarter than technology and trained officials.

Henceforth, we @icastravels will try as much as possible to verify all financial documents of both the main applicant and sponsor before even accepting to work with you on either your admissions or visa processing.

This is a very sad development but then #wemove.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by morinto: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Attaj:
well it is mandatory
How much for shared apartment in cork or other city in Ireland apart from dublin?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Godblesmyhustle: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
How far is the location from Dublin 9?

Markopolo123:
Single and spacious double bed room available to rent in lucan Price 500 and 650 respectively bills inclusive slightly negotiable...DM if interested.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Godblesmyhustle: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
A beg o, pls who Has travelled to Dublin this month. What is the process for the 5 days mandatory quarantine?
Can I do it in my arranged accommodation or it has to be done in an approved Hotel?

Pls help
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bspyce(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Christeety:

KLM or Emirates

Thanks Christeety.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bspyce(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hi,

Please I need any possible lead in getting a room accommodation around Dublin 7,9,11.

My budget is 500 to 650 euro.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sarto:
Please house, how long does an appeal last to get a response?

Please who has an idea about this?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Anderlis(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Please who esle applied for a study visa on the 28th of July and is yet to receive his/her decision
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by KingAviii(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Does anyone know about any available accommodation in Limerick?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sodeeqlekan(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Pls I'm interested in apprenticeship program in Ireland. What Visa will i apply for?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
It depends on the volume of applications received at the embassy. When did you submit your appeal?
Sarto:

Please who has an idea about this?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Princeadex04:
It depends on the volume of applications received at the embassy. When did you submit your appeal?

8th of September 2021
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sarto:

8th of September 2021

Have heard some people on this thread say it took them 2 to 3 weeks to get an appeal. Like he said, it depends on volume and luck I guess.✌�
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sarto(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
NEROSKY:

Have heard some people on this thread say it took them 2 to 3 weeks to get an appeal. Like he said, it depends on volume and luck I guess.✌�

OK Thanks for your response.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Princeadex04: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
That's pretty close, you may need to wait till the end of the month. Try and inform the international representative of your school. It will surely end in praise.... Cheers.
Sarto:

8th of September 2021

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sodeeqlekan(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sodeeqlekan:
Pls I'm interested in apprenticeship program in Ireland. What Visa will i apply for?
Someone should answer this pls
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Emurate6315: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Try Dublin Business School. I was admitted for January 2022, but I sent them a mail to defer it to September 2022 due to funds. The tuition is 13000, then 1k discount.
Kunfu:

Cybersecurity is my intended course
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Markopolo123: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Single and spacious double bed room available to rent in lucan Price 500 and 650 respectively bills inclusive slightly negotiable...DM if interested.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sodeeqlekan:

Someone should answer this pls

If you are looking to work as a tradesman in Ireland , the apprenticeship is not a good way to do so! I do not think employment visas are issued to trades people in Ireland!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obongkaks: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hey Guys

I am not new to this thread but i have been away from it for sometime. I am resident in Ireland and considering bringing my wife to Ireland on a study visa for her masters. I am a bit clueless on how to navigate the aspect of her intent to return to nigeria after her study (in her SOP) considering i am already resident here.
Any ideas will be appreciated. I am hoping to get her application in before the end of the month.

Many thanks @ICaSNG
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by purplish(f): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Quick question please.

Has anyone studying for more than 1 year in Ireland (e.g. PhD) used VHI PublicPlus Care health insurance which costs about €490 for each person per year? From what I have read online, it meets the requirements for Non EU students visa application. We need to purchase for my family of 3 and it is way cheaper than the study and protect equivalent which costs about €690 for each person per year.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obongkaks: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
I presume the VHI should be valid and accepted. I am no longer studying though but i guess study and protect was popular due to its cost friendly nature before the prices went up

purplish post=10 5966799:
Quick question please.

Has anyone studying for more than 1 year in Ireland (e.g. PhD) used VHI PublicPlus Care health insurance which costs about €490 for each person per year? From what I have read online, it meets the requirements for Non EU students visa application. We need to purchase for my family of 3 and it is way cheaper than the study and protect equivalent which costs about €690 for each person per year.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by purplish(f): 1:03am On Sep 20, 2021
obongkaks:
I presume the VHI should be valid and accepted. I am no longer studying though but i guess study and protect was popular due to its cost friendly nature before the prices went up

Thanks for your response.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ibrahim8258: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2021
please...........where can i get a covid 19 injection?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Markopolo123: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2021
Single and spacious double bed room available to rent in lucan Price 450 and 650 respectively bills inclusive...DM if interested
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Christeety: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Anyone who submitted middle of August and has gotten a reply?

My friend's school has resumed and she's yet to receive any news regarding her visa application from the Embassy.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Christeety:
Anyone who submitted middle of August and has gotten a reply?

My friend's school has resumed and she's yet to receive any news regarding her visa application from the Embassy.

Same here no news o, expecting next week Monday or upper by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
obongkaks:
Hey Guys

I am not new to this thread but i have been away from it for sometime. I am resident in Ireland and considering bringing my wife to Ireland on a study visa for her masters. I am a bit clueless on how to navigate the aspect of her intent to return to nigeria after her study (in her SOP) considering i am already resident here.
Any ideas will be appreciated. I am hoping to get her application in before the end of the month.

Many thanks @ICaSNG

Ireland doesn't request for Intent to return rather the applicant needs to clearly state their future aspirations . That is what you should concentrate on more. All the best.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.