Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720155 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamdoyin: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Surgical89:
Hello house please, if refused based on financial reason can someone add money to the account prior to appeal?
What was the exact reason, it is stated on the letter.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamdoyin: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Sarto:

Thank you bro still waiting for response. I will email them on Monday. I hope yours was successful?
Yh got mine, I’m currently in Dublin
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Munamoqel: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2021
ICaSNg:

Subject to my last post above, Please let me know which of the following schools you would want to speak to at the virtual session which most likely will hold on Thursday 28th of October or Tuesday 2nd November by filling this google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdI3xP2sronfg3VMjNKVXLCHO8z-6q_pod2QxPD_hkLvuS6UQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

The virtual session is organised so you can ask the International school Representatives questions on admission requirements, visa requirements and more importantly even speak to fellow NAIRALANDERS currently studying or living in Ireland on life and job prospects in the REPUBLIC OF IRELAND * This is strictly an Irish thread for those intending to study in ireland, please do not come with questions on the UK (Ireland ain't part of the UK), Ukraine etc. Also, this is not the meeting to ask about processing work permit from Nigeria ; this is strictly for Studies leading to work permit or settling in Ireland.

The schools listed on the form are:

NCI
Griffith College
DBS
LIT
DCU
DKIT
UCC
ULimerick
TUDublin

Cheers
hello how much is needed in accounts for visa?can I pay 6000 euro to school and show 7000 euro in Accounts for Dublin bussiness school?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Munamoqel:
hello how much is needed in accounts for visa?can I pay 6000 euro to school and show 7000 euro in Accounts for Dublin bussiness school?

Unfortunately NO. Balance left on tuition fees + living expenses + enough for your family (if such applies / enough for your sponsor) should be in your account. All source of funds should be explained in details with genuine proof.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Munamoqel: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2021
ICaSNg:

Unfortunately NO. Balance left on tuition fees + living expenses + enough for your family (if such applies / enough for your sponsor) should be in your account. All source of funds should be explained in details with genuine proof.

Cheers
that mean I pay 6000 euro and have 13000 euro balance in my accounts. Am self sponsored student. (Can federal govt bond serve as source of the fund .)
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lulu124: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Good day everyone, thanks to all those contributing to this platform �. So I’m in the process of gathering my documents to submit to vfs and I have a few questions.
1. On the website, it says 60 euro! Do I go with 60 euros, or the equivalent in naira? And if it’s the equivalent in naira, which exchange rate will I use?

2.How much do you guys deduce will be a reasonable amount to be with when entering Ireland which can sustain me for 3 months at least before I get a job?

3. And lastly on the website it says all documents must be original, does that include my sponsors? Because my sponsor doesn’t stay around, so they have to send the original documents or can I use scanned copies?
Any input is appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
ICaSNg:

Congrats visa has been approved.

Thanks for your insight, I just got my passport today. It was approved grin

Please how much minimum amount does a student need to carry as (cash at hand) when entering Ireland?

PS: I already have a 7000 euro education bond receipt.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
juniior:

Thanks for your insight, I just got my passport today. It was approved grin

Please how much minimum amount does a student need to carry as (cash at hand) when entering Ireland?

PS: I already have a 7000 euro education bond receipt.

Probably 1500 -2000 just enough to get you an apartment for 1 month and winter wears till you can get the edu Bond out
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnsurvive: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Evening all, pls my wife wants to pay 350 Euro into NMBI account in Ireland. Can anyone in the house help me pls. Pls urgent, thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nalizzzy: 4:50am On Oct 09, 2021
ICaSNg:

Probably 1500 -2000 just enough to get you an apartment for 1 month and winter wears till you can get the edu Bond out
good day ma please how old can your bank statement be before submittion
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2021
nalizzzy:
good day ma please how old can your bank statement be before submittion
Its best to be less than 2 weeks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2021
ICaSNg:

Subject to my last post above, Please let me know which of the following schools you would want to speak to at the virtual session which most likely will hold on Thursday 28th of October or Tuesday 2nd November by filling this google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdI3xP2sronfg3VMjNKVXLCHO8z-6q_pod2QxPD_hkLvuS6UQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

The virtual session is organised so you can ask the International school Representatives questions on admission requirements, visa requirements and more importantly even speak to fellow NAIRALANDERS currently studying or living in Ireland on life and job prospects in the REPUBLIC OF IRELAND * This is strictly an Irish thread for those intending to study in ireland, please do not come with questions on the UK (Ireland ain't part of the UK), Ukraine etc. Also, this is not the meeting to ask about processing work permit from Nigeria ; this is strictly for Studies leading to work permit or settling in Ireland.

The schools listed on the form are:

NCI
Griffith College
DBS
LIT
DCU
DKIT
UCC
ULimerick
TUDublin

Cheers

gentle reminder for us all for Jan/Feb/ April/ September 2022 intending students
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seyifrenzy(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Thank you very much. I appreciate your inputs.

I will dot these Is and cross the Ts.

ICaSNg:

Important things to note:

The person inviting you; what is their status in Ireland, how did they get that status and what is their standing with the garda office ?

The funds you have, do you have solid proof for all funds and are the funds enough to fund the travel plans and more than enough for the family while away and when you return ?

How strong is your proof of ties to Nigeria?

How strong or genuine is your travelling intentions?

Once you can satisfy all these correctly then you should be alright.

All the best

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seyifrenzy(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2021
The person inviting me is a citizen of Ireland though.
The funds are more than enough for everything you mentioned.

I have properties and work ties.

My intension is honestly genuine.

I just want to spend a weekend in Dublin to open up my passport.

Thank you ICaSNg.

Can I have your contact?
ICaSNg:

Important things to note:

The person inviting you; what is their status in Ireland, how did they get that status and what is their standing with the garda office ?

The funds you have, do you have solid proof for all funds and are the funds enough to fund the travel plans and more than enough for the family while away and when you return ?

How strong is your proof of ties to Nigeria?

How strong or genuine is your travelling intentions?

Once you can satisfy all these correctly then you should be alright.

All the best
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hi John,

Below is a response from someone to your
Question...

".....he will find all info on that link I sent you … it’s applicant users guide

https://www.nmbi.ie/NMBI/media/NMBI/Applicant-User-Guide-2021.pdf?ext=.pdf

Just that I no know the current process because them they change every time.. that’s why I go their website go help am download that new link where he fit see all info … if you fit to go my www.nmbi.ie , on the home page , make him click on registration and scroll down .. he will find a pdf called applicant users guide ....."

Good luck.

Louis

johnsurvive:
Evening all, pls my wife wants to pay 350 Euro into NMBI account in Ireland. Can anyone in the house help me pls. Pls urgent, thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Surgical89: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Iamdoyin:

What was the exact reason, it is stated on the letter.
The reason was finances. Lump sum within the last six month and wasn't duly explained and also said the money left in the account wasn't enough even after payment of edu bond.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
ICaSNg:

Get a letter from your school confirming you can start lectures virtually.

If that can't be provided, confirm with the school if you can get an offer for Jan 2022 and use that to appeal.

Yes new bank statement may be required depending on what the reasons for the refusal were.

All the best

The school refused, stating they have already resumed.. Will be trying another school, please suggest pgd for January or February intake?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NEROSKY(m): 1:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Please do study&protect offer refund after visa refusal?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamdoyin: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Surgical89:

The reason was finances. Lump sum within the last six month and wasn't duly explained and also said the money left in the account wasn't enough even after payment of edu bond.

You will need to write an appeal letter explaining each of the lump sum with proof probably a valid document
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pritipresh(f): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
ICaSNg:

Age matters for undergraduate program especially if the person is older than 23 and has a gap of at least 2 years without any tangible qualifications and work experience.

As much as we are trying to assist probably based on your experience studying in Ireland, some of us do get trained or updated by the Irish Embassy at least twice a year and to the best of my knowledge there is an age limit on undergraduate admissions. You cant be 30 years with just WAEC that was obtained 10 years ago and say you want to start from year 1.

Things that applied to your professor years ago aren't applicable at the moment.

Pls is there any school(university) I can either do Masters/PGD in Ireland for the cost of #2m or 1000dollars for tuition fee. If any a breakdown of the total cost/expenses shall be most appreciated. Intending to study international Relations/Studies
Thank you. Anticipating your kind response
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pritipresh(f): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 1760: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Hello, house,

I have some questions:

1). Am I to make copies of all my credentials to be submitted to the embassy, if yes, how many copies am I to make?

2). My sponsor is based outside the country, does he have to give me his original passport/documents to submit to the embassy? If yes, what if he needs these documents during the time of submitting them to the embassy, how does he assess it? Can copies of these documents be used in place of the original? or how do I go about it?

3). I work currently but my sponsor will foot all my bills 100%, in my personal account, I have a small amount because it's used for my day-to-day activities. My question is, does the amount in my account matter?

Please help with clarifications
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Who's in Limerick? Could you help out with cheap available accommodations?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
1760:
Hello, house,

I have some questions:

1). Am I to make copies of all my credentials to be submitted to the embassy, if yes, how many copies am I to make?

2). My sponsor is based outside the country, does he have to give me his original passport/documents to submit to the embassy? If yes, what if he needs these documents during the time of submitting them to the embassy, how does he assess it? Can copies of these documents be used in place of the original? or how do I go about it?

3). I work currently but my sponsor will foot all my bills 100%, in my personal account, I have a small amount because it's used for my day-to-day activities. My question is, does the amount in my account matter?

Please help with clarifications

1) ideally, one colored and one black and white photocopy for every document submitted. If depends on what copy the vfs require you to submit (usually the black and white).

2) No, just tell your sponsor to scan and send the BioData page to his/her passport. Only a copy of your sponsor's BioData page (not the full or original passport).

3) money is you account may still matter depending on your sponsor's responsibilities (their own families obligations, such kids expenses, house rent etc) if your sponsor has excessive then you don't need to worry much.

This is from my personal experience, I'm not a professional, contact ICasng here on nairaland to be sure about question 1 and 3.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by checkolatunji: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2021
ICaSNg:

gentle reminder for us all for Jan/Feb/ April/ September 2022 intending students

Hello house .

I am a graduate with HND (Lower Credit) and I need a school in Ireland to study further ( Msc or Postgraduate). Pls can anyone recommend any?

Regards
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mikeayus(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
I just applied to NCI...Masters in Data Analytics... any idea of how soon the admission decision will come ? I intend to apply for the govt of ireland scholarship closing on the 21st oct...@ icasng kindly advise
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
mikeayus:
I just applied to NCI...Masters in Data Analytics... any idea of how soon the admission decision will come ? I intend to apply for the govt of ireland scholarship closing on the 21st oct...@ icasng kindly advise

They would get back to you to apply through an Agent.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mikeayus(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2021
ICaSNg:

They would get back to you to apply through an Agent.

Oh really? I didnt know. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by izzita: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please what the difference between visa application letter and personal statement. Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 1760: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello House,

I have paid for my tuition, I have a euro bond for living expenses covered

Is my sponsor required to submit his own bank statement again to the embassy?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 2:17am On Oct 17, 2021
1760:
Hello House,

I have paid for my tuition, I have a euro bond for living expenses covered

Is my sponsor required to submit his own bank statement again to the embassy?
yes ur sponsor needs to add his bank statement….u
need to add yours too
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2021
Please is anyone looking to share an accommodation in limerick?

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.