Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (722795 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Rock247:

I'm in Limerick, sent you an email.

Do you have any available shared accommodation in limerick?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2021
ICaSNg:

Subject to my last post above, Please let me know which of the following schools you would want to speak to at the virtual session which most likely will hold on Thursday 28th of October or Tuesday 2nd November by filling this google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdI3xP2sronfg3VMjNKVXLCHO8z-6q_pod2QxPD_hkLvuS6UQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

The virtual session is organised so you can ask the International school Representatives questions on admission requirements, visa requirements and more importantly even speak to fellow NAIRALANDERS currently studying or living in Ireland on life and job prospects in the REPUBLIC OF IRELAND * This is strictly an Irish thread for those intending to study in ireland, please do not come with questions on the UK (Ireland ain't part of the UK), Ukraine etc. Also, this is not the meeting to ask about processing work permit from Nigeria ; this is strictly for Studies leading to work permit or settling in Ireland.

The schools listed on the form are:

NCI
Griffith College
DBS
LIT
DCU
DKIT
UCC
ULimerick
TUDublin

Cheers

Last day to register for this event is 24th October 2021 please. Only those who register will get the zoom link.

Do have a great week.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Christeety: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lincon11:

It’s normal, I also got a refusal in February and I applied for a refund, Griffith college processed the payment in April. Although I’m still having an issue with the money because Access is trying to cheat me with the exchange rate.
I hope you requested your refund with a domiciliary account to avoid this kind of issue

Hi. Would like to ask if you started receiving lectures with the school before you requested for the refund.
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Markopolo123:
Single and double room for rent in lucan 500 and 400 respectively dm if interested...

Please am interested can we connect..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NativeAfricano8: 5:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Markopolo123:
Single and double room for rent in lucan 500 and 400 respectively dm if interested...

Hello there, I am interested in this accommodation if still available. Although it's quite far to my work but with my current situation i think I will like to go for this. And how do we do it because my arrival is on Friday 22nd. Thanks in anticipation for your reply +234 8165626654 (Whatsapp)
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Krisler(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please i was banned but the documents i i provided were orginals and authentic, please can i get your number to discuss this? Thanks
ICaSNg:
Within the last 1 month, there have been reports of students getting visa Bans.

Examples include but not limited to the following circumstances:

The 1st Applicant conveniently forgot to declare she had a previous Irish refusal and 3 UK refusals not only that, the visa office was unable to verify the Bank statement they provided .

The 2nd applicant on the other hand presented fake/ unverifiable Business registration documents as proof of their sponsors employment and also an unverifiable bank statement.

Lessons to students/ potential Ireland �� applicants:
Try as much as possible to present genuine documents in support of your application. Do not assume the visa office or Embassy won't verify, you cannot be smarter than technology and trained officials.

Henceforth, we @icastravels will try as much as possible to verify all financial documents of both the main applicant and sponsor before even accepting to work with you on either your admissions or visa processing.

This is a very sad development but then #wemove.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Krisler:
Please i was banned but the documents i i provided were orginals and authentic, please can i get your number to discuss this? Thanks

That is quite unfortunate. Please check bio and I also responded to your email though
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Krisler(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=ICaSNg post=106908406]

That is quite unfortunate. Please check bio and I also responded to your email though[/quote
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Krisler(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Which other countries can i apply to? I was thinking of poland but i don't know if they share information with Ireland
ICaSNg:

That is quite unfortunate. Please check bio and I also responded to your email though
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Raphaelvalentin: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Good evening. Is there any school that one can pay £1000 Deposit before arrival?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lyme: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Good day everyone, Please I need your advice, I recently got admission to study in Ireland for January/February intake, but I'm to be sponsored by a close family friend who resides legally in the US, but doesn't bear the same surname with me.Now my questions are:

How do you think it's best to prove close relationship?

Secondly,should he pay the fees directly to the school from US or he is meant to send me the money? and then should he pay the living expenses(proof of funds)into my account or he should leave it in his?(note there's no substantial amount of funds in my account presently). I'm asking as regards depositing lump sums at this point.

Kindly advise me on these,as I'm quite uncertain about the steps to take. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lala240000: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Good day Everyone, Please where can I get the vaccine for free in Abuja?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Please, is it compulsory to pre-book accommodation in Ireland for the Irish visa application? Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
samuel889:

Hello Sir/Ma
Please I would like to further discuss this with you. I recently got provisional admission into Dublin Business School for an MSc in Business Analytics this week.

I need to know if it’s possible to pay part of the fees for the purpose of Visa application and pay the balance before school resumption in September.
Kindly respond with your email

Hello Samuel,

I need some information from you.. kelechiejike1@gmail.com
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
samuel889:

Hello Sir/Ma
Please I would like to further discuss this with you. I recently got provisional admission into Dublin Business School for an MSc in Business Analytics this week.

I need to know if it’s possible to pay part of the fees for the purpose of Visa application and pay the balance before school resumption in September.
Kindly respond with your email

Hello Samuel,

Please I need some information on your admission. kelechiejike1@gmail.com
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 3:31am On Oct 23, 2021
Raphaelvalentin:
Good evening. Is there any school that one can pay £1000 Deposit before arrival?
Like how?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Alday: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
I don't think it is. If at all it happens, the embassy will directly request you to do so
chingynt:
Please, is it compulsory to pre-book accommodation in Ireland for the Irish visa application? Thanks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2021
lyme:

Good day everyone, Please I need your advice, I recently got admission to study in Ireland for January/February intake, but I'm to be sponsored by a close family friend who resides legally in the US, but doesn't bear the same surname with me.Now my questions are:

How do you think it's best to prove close relationship?

Secondly,should he pay the fees directly to the school from US or he is meant to send me the money? and then should he pay the living expenses(proof of funds)into my account or he should leave it in his?(note there's no substantial amount of funds in my account presently). I'm asking as regards depositing lump sums at this point.

Kindly advise me on these,as I'm quite uncertain about the steps to take. Thanks in anticipation.
Register for this event; it holds on 28th October, 2021 by 3pm prompt

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdI3xP2sronfg3VMjNKVXLCHO8z-6q_pod2QxPD_hkLvuS6UQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

The virtual session is organised so you can ask the International school Representatives questions on admission requirements, visa requirements and more importantly even speak to fellow NAIRALANDERS currently studying or living in Ireland on life and job prospects in the REPUBLIC OF IRELAND * This is strictly an Irish thread for those intending to study in ireland, please do not come with questions on the UK (Ireland ain't part of the UK), Ukraine etc. Also, this is not the meeting to ask about processing work permit from Nigeria ; this is strictly for Studies leading to work permit or settling in Ireland.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
ICaSNg:

Register for this event; it holds on 28th October, 2021 by 3pm prompt

The virtual session is organized so you can ask the International school Representatives questions on admission requirements, visa requirements and more importantly even speak to fellow NAIRALANDERS currently studying or living in Ireland on life and job prospects in the REPUBLIC OF IRELAND * This is strictly an Irish thread for those intending to study in ireland, please do not come with questions on the UK (Ireland ain't part of the UK), Ukraine etc. Also, this is not the meeting to ask about processing work permit from Nigeria ; this is strictly for Studies leading to work permit or settling in Ireland.

We have confirmed National College of Ireland Rep for October 28th by 3pm prompt.

Top Schools students are interested in chatting with are : NCI, ULimerick and DBS . Thus, NCI is locked down for 3pm Thursday 28th October while we are currently awaiting a final confirmation from UL and DBS for Tuesday 2nd November 2021.

For all who have registered, please check your inbox or spam for the link to the webinar.

Finally, Enterprise Ireland (which coordinated Education in Ireland events) will be holding another virtual fair on 30th October, 2021. I'll share the link hopefully soon.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
ICaSNg:

We have confirmed National College of Ireland Rep for October 28th by 3pm prompt.

Top Schools students are interested in chatting with are : NCI, ULimerick and DBS . Thus, NCI is locked down for 3pm Thursday 28th October while we are currently awaiting a final confirmation from UL and DBS for Tuesday 2nd November 2021.

For all who have registered, please check your inbox or spam for the link to the webinar.

Finally, Enterprise Ireland (which coordinated Education in Ireland events) will be holding another virtual fair on 30th October, 2021. I'll share the link hopefully soon.

Cheers

University of Limerick just confirmed Tuesday 2nd November, 2021 by 12 noon for their interactive session. Emails will be sent God willing on Friday to all those interested in ULimerick for September 2022 intake
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obongkaks: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
@ICaSNg

Thanks for availing us your expertise for free. I am currently in Dublin and working full time with the Local Authority. I want to get my spouse over by study and i want to ask how much will be considered good enough for me to show as a good account balance. Kindly note that she will be staying with me at no extra increase to my rent.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 1760: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
I need your guide, while filling the visa application form, I choose multiple entries instead of a single entry, Do I need to refill another form?

When I was paying for my edubond I was asked for my application ID which I provided the (multiple entry application ID) former one, How will I rectify this application ID on my already paid edubond if I need to fill another form? Any help is welcomed
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2021
obongkaks:
@ICaSNg

Thanks for availing us your expertise for free. I am currently in Dublin and working full time with the Local Authority. I want to get my spouse over by study and i want to ask how much will be considered good enough for me to show as a good account balance. Kindly note that she will be staying with me at no extra increase to my rent.

All visa requirements should be fulfilled including the stated amount of 7000 euros for living expenses.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dellons: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2021
Please, is edubond compulsory?
Is getting an accommodation compulsory before applying for visa??
Can I use a local insurance company for medical insurance
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamdoyin: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
chingynt:
No

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rollitout: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Omotayour267:
First, Congrats on your admission.

Yes .. the next logical step is visa applicationbut not without having the basic requirements. So I would advise you get them all within this week and next. possibly you then apply for your visa and make sure you try to submit before 15th August jst so as to still be able to meet up.

The truth is no one can answer if its too late or not for you. You just give it a try and be swift with your actions.

I feel you just have to worry less for now as regards the accommodation as you will definitelyhave it figure out before your visa arrives.

Yes, you can use your naira master debit card to make payment if your medical insurance. I used it for mine a month ago.

Also, as @allcollectionz rightly said you don't need much preparations for the duolingo english test. It's something you can easily pass. But please make sure your screen is in full mode when writing the test so as to avoid story that touch of not been certified. You can use your naira debit card to pay.

I personally do not think you need the service of an agent as I believe nothing much can be done by them in your absence. So it's still bores down to you doing the majority.

I hope this helps

Best wishes

You need a lot of preparation to write and pass the duolingo English test, many people don't usually pass the production subscore because it seem difficult.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2021
A gentle reminder that our first session for visa guidance and life in Ireland event with National College of Ireland Rep : Michael Galvin and other NCI Graduates holds today by 3pm prompt:

ICaSNg is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Nairaland Ireland Study permit WEBINAR
Time: Oct 28, 2021 03:00 PM West Central Africa

Co-Host: Michael Galvin (NCI International rep)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84146413813?pwd=bmdDM3dxSmo4Y2Y5V2svMERGdGFIdz09
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lukedge4(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ireland embassy in Nigeria are too slow , I applied for join family visa since august , up till now have not heard anything from them . They simply tell me my application is not ready. Where as some application has spent more than 9 months. What can I do please ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Lukedge4:
Ireland embassy in Nigeria is too slow , I applied for join family visa since august , up till now have not heard anything from them . They simply tell me my application is not ready. Where as some application has spent more than 9 months. What can I do please ?

To the best of my knowledge, the join family visa takes 12 months to process as stated on their website. If the sponsor has a critical skills employment permit, then the join family application period is reduced to 6 months. You can check their website for more information.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lukedge4(m): 5:12am On Oct 29, 2021
My wife has critical scheme thou , some of her colleague that’s the same critical scheme submitted their application and now it’s more than 10 months. Our own is just 3 months.
Have sent mails to her embassy , all what they reply is that my application is pending
What can I do please
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 8BitGee(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2021
I know a few other people and myself that are in the same Irish Join family application shoes. What makes the whole psychological torture even more unbearable is the fact that they hold on to your passport the whole time. Imagine holding on to someone's passport for 6-12 months? Surely that's equivalent to asking the person to put their lives on hold! They cannot be with their loved ones, they cannot travel for work or go on holiday, they are just floating in limbo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.