Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721290 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Prosper123:

What can she do now?

1. Does she have NMBI Pin already?

2. Does she have employment permit and visa yet?

3. She may have to discuss with her employers when she gets there.

My advice was based on what my ex wife passed through before starting to work as a nurse here in Ireland. Even when she changed her place of work after two years, the new hospital did occupational health assessment for her again.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by fashgolden: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good day House
How can I proof that my sponsor is my cousin?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Prosper123: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
ExpressBooking:

My advice was based on what my ex wife passed through before starting to work as a nurse here in Ireland. Even when she changed her place of work after two years, the new hospital did occupational health assessment for her again.
She has gotten work, but no visa yet. She doesn't want to disclose that
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Prosper123:

She has gotten work, but no visa yet. She doesn't want to disclose that

She can apply for a visa, but trust me the hospital or nursing home must carry out occupational health assessment
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kaybim1010(f): 5:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Hi everyone
Am a registered nurse
I just got my work visa.
To resume middle of August.
Hospital is not providing accommodation hence I need to sort myself out.
Please � Anyone that has information on accommodation in South Dublin D16 to be precise should holla Me.
Will be travelling next week
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blueberry111112: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2022
ExpressBooking:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Prosper123: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2022
ExpressBooking:

She can apply for a visa, but trust me the hospital or nursing home must carry out occupational health assessment
Please What can you advise her to do?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Prosper123:

Please What can you advise her to do?
I don't know what to say honestly
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Prosper123: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
ExpressBooking:

I don't know what to say honestly
Hmm. Can she get a medical report of treatment to present showing that she is taking care of it. I don't think she should she forfeit the work. I don't know
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lahnreh: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please is there a minimum number of days your POF should sit in your account for?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by semmyk(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Best bet for Ireland (study visa) is education bond.
Lahnreh:
Please is there a minimum number of days your POF should sit in your account for?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Hummel94: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pls what are the requirements to be a home carer in ireland...pls its urgent..thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by EllyCiciCarter: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hello house, please has anyone travelled recently ? Do I need a Covid test? Would I be asked for one at the airport. Ireland website says I don’t need but I’d rather be safe than sorry.
Please for anyone that has travelled recently, were you asked for one at Lagos airport. ?
Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hello Prosper123,

Just to add to what Expressbooking said.

See attached screenshot of the conversation with someone I know that works in one of the government hospitals here.

Also, please, look up and read the document in the highlighted on screenshot from the link below

https://www.hse.ie/eng/search/?q=Job%20offers%20with%20Hepatitis

You can decide to call anonymously, HSE or Nursing body here in Ireland to ask general questions and then bring up your queries. No need to disclose the persons real identity and location.

Goodluck to your friend.

Kind regards,

Louis

Prosper123:

Hmm. Can she get a medical report of treatment to present showing that she is taking care of it. I don't think she should she forfeit the work. I don't know

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
you don't need it here. If airline ask for it then it is airline but they don't
EllyCiciCarter:
Hello house, please has anyone travelled recently ? Do I need a Covid test? Would I be asked for one at the airport. Ireland website says I don’t need but I’d rather be safe than sorry.
Please for anyone that has travelled recently, were you asked for one at Lagos airport. ?
Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Let it sit there till you enter ireland cos sometimes, some immigration officers ask to see.When I came here in 2018, I was asked at port of entry but ,my friend was not
Lahnreh:

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dublin 16....
Accommodation mehn..
Send me an email.
kaybim1010:
Hi everyone
Am a registered nurse
I just got my work visa.
Please � Anyone that has information on accommodation in South Dublin D16 to be precise should holla Me.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Just hold cash first for Airbnb for a week or 2
kaybim1010:
Hi everyone
Am a registered nurse
I just got my work visa.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Prosper123: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Louiscares:

Hello Prosper123,

Just to add to what Expressbooking said.

See attached screenshot of the conversation with someone I know that works in one of the government hospitals here.

Also, please, look up and read the document in the highlighted on screenshot from the link below

https://www.hse.ie/eng/search/?q=Job%20offers%20with%20Hepatitis

You can decide to call anonymously, HSE or Nursing body here in Ireland to ask general questions and then bring up your queries. No need to disclose the persons real identity and location.

Goodluck to your friend.

Kind regards,

Louis

Thank you. This will make her happy. Thanks again. Very detailed

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Prosper123: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
bigmills:
Just hold cash first for Airbnb for a week or 2
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Prosper123: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
kaybim1010:
Hi everyone
Am a registered nurse
I just got my work visa.
Please let's chat. I will email you

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SireSommy69(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good day Nairalanders,

Please, I need to pay my tuition fee ASAP for NCI, Ireland, but Form A is delaying.

My school has an option for me to pay using Transfermate mate and the rate is okay.
Please, can I use this option in Nigeria using my ATM card? If yes, someone should please put me through. Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
SireSommy69:
Good day Nairalanders,

Please, I need to pay my tuition fee ASAP for NCI, Ireland, but Form A is delaying.

My school has an option for me to pay using Transfermate mate and the rate is okay.
Please, can I use this option in Nigeria using my ATM card? If yes, someone should please put me through. Thank you.

If Transfermate is accepting naira from you, I think there should be some sort of wire transfer. Nigerian bank cards are limited in both foreign and local currency debit amounts

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
I have contacted the agent that gave me the house I used to live.
He is in charge of few houses here for some landlord.
Hopefully he gets back to me today.
Prosper123:

Please let's chat. I will email you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
michealekene:
Hello people

So I have a friend preparing for her journey to Ireland. Via Turkish Airline, but the challenge is luggage. The 23kg x2 capacity isn't clearly enough for clothes, shoes and most importantly foodstuffs.

Can an extra 23kg box or 15kg be accepted to mk it 3 bags � any additional costs associated? How much ? Especially when it has to do with Turkish Airlines.

The amount you will pay for the extra luggage doesn't make any sense. You can just as easily use the money to come and buy the food stuff here. Food stuff like rice, beans and garri plenty for here. Maybe just bring some small ognono and dried ugwu leaves but most of the stuff can be obtained here

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Prosper123: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
ExpressBooking:

ok
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SireSommy69(m): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Please, work me through Edubond
semmyk:
Best bet for Ireland (study visa) is education bond.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SireSommy69(m): 1:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Please, walk me through your process of using Transfermate.
I will greatly appreciate your assistance as this is the stage I am currently at. Thank you.
I also sent you a mail.
Megatro:

Yes I paid through transfermate
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by SireSommy69(m): 1:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Someone, please walk me through the use of Edubond. Step by step. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.