Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721436 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by olanrewaju22(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2022
I have been band in UK and Canada should I declare it when I'm applying for Dublin or is it going to affect me visa I need your advice on what to do before applying visa
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Efe07(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hello guys ,

Please how long is it now taking to process family unification visa application based on critical skill work permit?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lahnreh: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please when in July did you apply?

Sunpablo:

I applied July too, the only response I got was to provide my sponsor ID.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sunpablo: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lahnreh:

July 7th
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Efe07:
Hello guys ,

Please how long is it now taking to process family unification visa application based on critical skill work permit?

6 months
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sunpablo: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lahnreh:

This link below will help out to get idea when people who applied for July gets their visa decision.

https://www.nairaland.com/post/105217661
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lovethchisom(f): 4:46am On Aug 26, 2022
semmyk:
I'll attempt to
Edubond is not a guarantee but is a better bet than the challenging invasive statement of account. Kindly note, it's been said, still show statement of like 3 mths with some appreciable balance.
Edubond: https://educationbondireland.com/
FAQ: [url]educationbondireland.com/en/edu-faq.aspx[/url]
You may use Form A (CBN overseas education payments through banks), however a sizeable numbers of banks don't. You may end up funding a Dom account.
You'll need university details.
Irish visa application detail. I posted one 2 or 4 pages back I think.

Good morning
I am new to this thread. I just got admission for Sept 5 resumption and I will defer my admission but first I want to gather my documents for visa applications.

Please I want to understand this EduBond. Is It more like block acct right. After paying my deposit to school. I will transfer some relative amount to the Edu bond to show to VO that I can carter for my fees and accommodation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by semmyk(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Congrats on your admission. All the best with your UG or PG study.
Simple response is, yes, it's 'more like block acct'. You'll only have access to it when you get to Ireland.
You may want to check more on this thread.
The FAQ would be handy: FAQ: [url]educationbondireland.com/en/edu-faq.aspx[/url]
Lovethchisom:
... ... I just got admission for Sept 5 resumption and I will defer my admission ... ...
Please I want to understand this EduBond. Is It more like block acct right. After paying my deposit to school. I will transfer some relative amount to the Edu bond to show to VO that I can carter for my fees and accommodation.
semmyk:
Edubond is ...

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pls house how can one locate one tracking number to track ones Visa...have been imputing my references number..it's display invalid!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sunpablo: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Laisirepublic:
Pls house how can one locate one tracking number to track ones Visa...have been imputing my references number..it's display invalid!

Your reference number starts with IRL******** input that on VFS global Ireland, you must follow the normal process like you want to apply for appointment, then track it through that medium, you must select Nigeria-> Ireland at the homepage then (book now) then (track now) then (track your visa application status online) input your reference No and then you must input your date of birth then complete the captcha and finally submit.

But I urge you to use Ireland weekly decision list for Abuja: https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/nigeria/our-services/visas/weeklydecisionreports/
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Megatro: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2022
Drop your digit pls
Toshibar1:
Anyone have means of getting accommodation in Limerick, close to the University of Limerick precisely? I just need a room or a place to share with someone at a fair cost. It's really been challenging to get. I'd appreciate any lead.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by timilehinemmanu(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2022
Good morning guys please I am new on this thread I want to apply to the university of Limerick Ireland for sept 2023 admission.and also I will be applying for my study visa hopefully before July. Next year.

Please I am using my olevl waec and my ond results I have no gap at all .hope I didn't need to write IELTS ??
Thank you.
And to those who got admission to Limerick how much is the deposit to be paid ??
Please help it urgent as am about applying
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dellons: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please is it advisable to get a one way ticket or a round (to and fro) ticket to Ireland for studies. Please treat as urgent before someone makes a mistake.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by veramani31: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
dellons:
Please is it advisable to get a one way ticket or a round (to and fro) ticket to Ireland for studies. Please treat as urgent before someone makes a mistake.

One way if you are going to study unless you want to leave the return open, if not one way will be fine.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
I like this country heard it's one of the most peaceful country in Europe. what are the leagal steps to take to get there..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oneweek1010: 2:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Toshibar1:
Anyone have means of getting accommodation in Limerick, close to the University of Limerick precisely? I just need a room or a place to share with someone at a fair cost. It's really been challenging to get. I'd appreciate any lead.
….
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sainted(f): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hi everyone,

when filling the form, can the contact/host be your university?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sunpablo: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello guys,

I saw my visa approved on the latest update on the weekly decision, please when do you guys speculate I'll receive my passport?

Anyone have any clue about this?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 5:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Sunpablo:
Hello guys,

I saw my visa approved on the latest update on the weekly decision, please when do you guys speculate I'll receive my passport?

Simply be patient. UPS will contact you or you can start tracking your return mail to know when the tracking number goes live on UPS website

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. If you are coming into Ireland and you are finding it difficult to secure an accommodation, please check www.hostingpower.ie they have affordable shared accommodation all around around Ireland at amazing prices and bills inclusive. Good news is you can stay as much as you want. They charge a fee for their service, but its better to get somewhere to stay first while you look out for your preferred accommodation
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sunpablo: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
ExpressBooking:

Simply be patient. UPS will contact you or you can start tracking your return mail to know when the tracking number goes live on UPS website

I got my passport today�

Thanks for the help...

Preparing grin smiley
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Are you still searching for a room?
Toshibar1:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
One way
dellons:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yeah
sainted:
Hi everyone,

when filling the form, can the contact/host be your university?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lonepair1: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 5:22am On Sep 05, 2022
You need to declare it otherwise, you will be banned again.
olanrewaju22:
I have been band in UK and Canada should I declare it when I'm applying for Dublin or is it going to affect me visa I need your advice on what to do before applying visa
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sim2003: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sunpablo:
Hello guys,

Congrats bro. What are the list of documents that u submitted? Did u use Edubond?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by engrrozay: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good morning Everyone,

Please I'm in search of an Accommodation in Cork. please if anyone has information of any available space, please kindly help and reach out.
And also, if anyone is going to cork This September we can link up as well. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Staizy: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations man...pls when do u apply plus did u apply in Lagos or Abuja...Have applied since AUGUST 17 and no yet a reply? And my school resume today! The most annoying aspect of it is that no online class and attendance is 85%
Sunpablo:

I got my passport today�

Thanks for the help...

Preparing grin smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.