Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721959 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by myownvibe03(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2018
abuhusna1:

Orientation is 11th Sept going there too duty griffith college Dublin
Good stuff ! We will meet there then.. Do you have your accommodation soughted out already ? I’ll have to lodge in a hotel for the time being..

Are there other/better options ?

And oh, I found this online.. might be helpful on here

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2018
myownvibe03:
Dublin. Got my visa already
oh yea...Congrats bro...I am in cork city..

How long did it take??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2018
myownvibe03:
Good stuff ! We will meet there then.. Do you have your accommodation soughted out already ? I’ll have to lodge in a hotel for the time being..

Are there other/better options ?

And oh, I found this online.. might be helpful on here
Yeah would be staying at four courts hostel for five days which is not far from the school then sort permanent accommodation out
Pm me
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by myownvibe03(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
oh yea...Congrats bro...I am in cork city..

How long did it take??
Thanks man.. it took exactly 5 weeks..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by myownvibe03(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2018
abuhusna1:

Yeah would be staying at four courts hostel for five days which is not far from the school then sort permanent accommodation out
Pm me
Just did bro..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2018
myownvibe03:
Thanks man.. it took exactly 5 weeks..
daz brilliant 5weeks not bad..Very cool maybe when u come we could hook up...I'm like 3hrs from Dublin so it shouldn't be a big deal..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2018
MzDeeb:

It will take them another 1 month. They delay it most times.

DIT received my transcript after almost 2months.

I will attach the letter from DIT as advised.Thanks

Good morning,

Kindly take 3-7 deep breaths. A lot of people have advised you so far.
This is however my professional advise: of all the universities that help or provide support to Nigerian students with the Irish consular here, DIT is not one of such.

This takes me to the next advise the consular wants to see your academic transcripts.

Not sure for DIT, however most schools won't allow late registration this year.

Kindly request to have your offer deferred.

I wish you all the very best.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
nah...check again properly...Have u heard of malta?? They av maltese just as irish have theirs also...

Your point? Use Google, other European countries speak English but according to research they are not acclaimed English speaking.

Enjoy your stay in Cork, before you turn this thread to Malta.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Twetwi: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2018
PetahPash:
Make sense. Looking to make a few connections before travelling, Maybe I could message you privately?

sure...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2018
ICaSNg:

Your point? Use Google, other European countries speak English but according to research they are not acclaimed English speaking.

Enjoy your stay in Cork, before you turn this thread to Malta.

Cheers
ahhhhaa ahaaa...Hostility again. I don't like people twisting facts because they feel they are in position to do so...U knw how much Nigerians like to travel and most end up sad after discovering the lingua barrier is tougher than envisaged...

U kept on emphasizing Ireland is the only English speaking country..I repeat u are wrong..Even in Ireland here our kids learn irish lingua in school..Most of us our kids speak Irish but we speak english..

Same applies to Malta..They speak english as a former British colony but av indegenous lingua called Maltese...Apologize to ur audiences not me aunty.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahhhhaa ahaaa...Hostility again. I don't like people twisting facts because they feel they are in position to do so...U knw how much Nigerians like to travel and most end up sad after discovering the lingua barrier is tougher than envisaged...

U kept on emphasizing Ireland is the only English speaking country...

When women express their opinion it's hostility... whao!!! If you're learned enough, there is nothing like Fact... just opinions that can be argued. You will be taught that during your masters program abroad. Feel free to use Google and Wikipedia, that's the information provided.

The point is not English or Malta the point is this thread was created to enlighten people to consider Ireland as an alternative option or destination for further studies.

I have more important things to do like get my PVC... so if you have something useful or beneficial to others to share I'll suggest you do that.
It's Monday morning please.

Anyways, Griffith people I get info for you.

Feel free to DM, partial compensation is involved.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2018
ICaSNg:

When women express their opinion it's hostility... whao!!! If you're learned enough, there is nothing like Fact... just opinions that can be argued. You will be taught that during your masters program abroad. Feel free to use Google and Wikipedia, that's the information provided.

The point is not English or Malta the point is this thread was created to enlighten people to consider Ireland as an alternative option or destination for further studies.

I have more important things to do like get my PVC... so if you have something useful or beneficial to others to share I'll suggest you do that.

Cheers

u know u are sarcastic,lousy...And I'm disappointed in u...Learn to separate ur emotions from ur utterances...Do u even know how long have been here?? Do you even know me?? U recommending google and Masters programs to me??

U said thread was created to enlighten people...I appreciate it 1m.Times..But i will not appreciate u misleading people...And i will not quote u again whilst observing if anyone here will fault my efforts to make u be reasonable and not misinform people..

Av a good day Ms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by myownvibe03(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
daz brilliant 5weeks not bad..Very cool maybe when u come we could hook up...I'm like 3hrs from Dublin so it shouldn't be a big deal..
Oh nice ! Definitely bro.. I’ll pm you now.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
u know u are sarcastic,lousy...And I'm disappointed in u...Learn to separate ur emotions from ur utterances...Do u even know how long have been here?? Do you even know me?? U recommending google and Masters programs to me??

U said thread was created to enlighten people...I appreciate it 1m.Times..But i will not appreciate u misleading people...And i will not quote u again whilst observing if anyone here will fault my efforts to make u be reasonable and not misinform people..

Av a good day Ms.

Am sorry you so pained about Malta being English speaking. Maybe, am not just getting your point exactly, you are on a thread I created about Ireland, you applied for admission in Ireland, you have gotten your Irish visa and you come on a thread I created to point out Malta is English speaking... am dazed!!!!!

And to call me lousy, sarcastic and unreasonable, that's speaks to who you are. You have benefited from the thread, if you have nothing that can impact others pls stay quiet.

Just saw u DM-ed my office, how may I help you then o.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2018
ICAS madam take it easy please.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by myownvibe03(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2018
ICaSNg:

Cheers

Good morning to you. Partial Compensation ? I Just DMed you..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2018
ICaSNg:

Am sorry you so pained about Malta being English speaking. Maybe, am not just getting your point exactly, you are on a thread I created about Ireland, you applied for admission in Ireland, you have gotten your Irish visa and you come on a thread I created to point out Malta is English speaking... am dazed!!!!!

And to call me lousy, sarcastic and unreasonable, that's speaks to who you are. You have benefited from the thread, if you have nothing that can impact others pls stay quiet.

Just saw u DM-ed my office, how may I help you then o.
lol...madam i dm u so i could educate u...And i didn't apply for anything and i have been out for 10yrs..

The only thing i learned from u is that u are very opinionated,hotheaded and impervious to caution and decorum..

U are just too confused...People like u are dominant and irritating in relationships as u think u know it all..

U like google as u already indicated...Please google "heroics syndrome disorder "..And get help if u may..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2018
Chinlov:
ICAS madam take it easy please.

Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
lol...madam i dm u so i could educate u...And i didn't apply for anything and i have been out for 10yrs..

The only thing i learned from u is that u are very opinionated,hotheaded and impervious to caution and decorum..

U are just too confused...People like u are dominant and irritating in relationships as u think u know it all..

U like google as u already indicated...Please google "heroics syndrome disorder "..And get help if u may..

ok lets agree to disagree about Malta. how does that help people on this thread? bro there is no need for this back and forth......one love

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:

Simply put, you just described yourself. People have come here to benefit without involving ICaS-Nigeria in the process and they have amazing testimonials, I don't see anyone except you concerned about my relationship.

All I can say is since you've discovered you do have a problem, you're 50% closer to getting a solution.
When retards go low, myself and my business go HIGH.

Have a good day and successful stay in Cork, Republic of Ireland.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by galala123(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2018
MzDeeb:

I'm super grateful for this. I so much appreciate this information.

Thank you for your kind gestures. God bless you.

I have started filling the form now. i should have submitted it this night, but i need to clarify some issues.

1. which document type should i choose;National passport or internationally recognized document.

International Passport, I believe it comes under Internationally Recognised Document

2. I chose long stay and single entry. Am i on the right track?

Yes. Long stay Single Entry. You have to apply for re-entry visa from within Ireland if you wish to travel out during the duration of your program.

3. Proposed date of entry and departure.. I'm confused as to what to choose. Please i need guideline as regards the date of departure especially.My course is 1yr programme, but i have to wait for graduation and i dont know the exact time that will be.

I believe 17/09/2018 - 31/08/2019 will do if 1 year program. Preferably, enter last start date as you are applying late or start date in admission letter if stated to avoid contradiction.

I think the school will supply you a letter confirming payment of fees and fulfillment of all conditions previously requested which you will use to apply for visa. Remember to obtain and include the letter.

4. Length of residence in present country: i wrote my age and additional month as at date. Am i correct pls?

Correct

PLEASE CROSS CHECK THE APPLICATION BEFORE SUBMITTING SINCE YOU STILL NEED TO WAIT FOR THE LETTER FROM SCHOOL AND GET BANK STATEMENT. SUBMISSION AT VFS IS NOT BY APPOINTMENT BUT WALK-IN BASIS.

Remember to fill the other form - QUESTIONNAIRE. I think they can give you a copy to fill in VFS in case you forget. Better to fill it when you have time. It's mainly about your family and visas obtained as well as visa refusals.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2018
pristine88:

ok lets agree to disagree about Malta. how does that help people on this thread? bro there is no need for this back and forth......one love
i don't know how malta can help...Daz for u to decide...But to asslick and ignore the misleading info in itself is ludicrous and dumb....There are alot of people who aren't so desperate to swallow deceits.

I honestly don't know how people sleep knowing they are talking and promoting lies...Basically it might not be lies but they aren't consistent with the truth...She even said it was an opinion...

How can u give ur opinion knowing it will affect decisions of people..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
i don't know how malta can help...Daz for u to decide...But to asslick and ignore the misleading info in itself is ludicrous and dumb....There are alot of people who aren't so desperate to swallow deceits.

I honestly don't know how people sleep knowing they are talking and promoting lies...Basically it might not be lies but they aren't consistent with the truth...She even said it was an opinion...

How can u give ur opinion knowing it will affect decisions of people..

you might want to read what you just typed because the statement -"basically it might not be lies but they aren't consistent with the truth"
hardly sounds intelligent.you are just spoiling for a fight and it's too early in the week to be unproductive.

This is an Irish thread...I dont understand how her statement will sway someones decision, is English not the official language in Ireland? if you want to promote Malta simply open another thread.

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pristine88: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2018
myownvibe03:
@prestine88 Bro I’ll be needing your email please.

bro just pm me here
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
pristine88:

you might want to read what you just typed because the statement -"basically it might not be lies but they aren't consistent with the truth"
hardly sounds intelligent.you are just spoiling for a fight and it's too early in the week to be unproductive.

This is an Irish thread...I dont understand how her statement will sway someones decision, is English not the official language in Ireland? if you want to promote Malta simply open another thread.
lol...u will like arguments...I guess u might be APC..U sounding exactly like them blaming the pot cooking the chicken instead of the knife that killed it...

Ireland is an English speaking country so is malta..I only intended to correct ur babe that allegedly said Ireland is the only English speaking country..I might have sounded unintelligent because u lack the basic comprehension skills..

u might av, but the protect toto interests syndrome with most pussyyy negros got the better of ur brain without mincing words i say sorry to u..

Perhaps u can go tru all the chats and see how u eventually under utilized ur brain as regards to the argument u invited ursef into..

#shalom#
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Khikehlohmoh: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello,

Please i am currently filling the online application form, i need assistance as regards the passport type especially from those whose visa has been approved, which should i choose; National passport of International travel document?

Also, while filling the employment record i observed that there is no 'till date' column, for instance since i havent left my place of work i cant put an end date. Should i leave it blank and just put only start date?

Finally, i want to confirm if its faster to get response as regards the visa if application is submitted at VFS Abuja as against lagos.

Please an urgent response will be appreciated.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CnenyeS: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
You can actually make your point without being rude and condescending and insulting.

Livefreeordieha:
lol...u will like arguments...I guess u might be APC..U sounding exactly like them blaming the pot cooking the chicken instead of the knife that killed it...

Ireland is an English speaking country so is malta..I only intended to correct ur babe that allegedly said Ireland is the only English speaking country..I might have sounded unintelligent because u lack the basic comprehension skills..

u might av, but the protect toto interests syndrome with most pussyyy negros got the better of ur brain without mincing words i say sorry to u..

Perhaps u can go tru all the chats and see how u eventually under utilized ur brain as regards to the argument u invited ursef into..

#shalom#

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Khikehlohmoh:
Hello,

Please i am currently filling the online application form, i need assistance as regards the passport type especially from those whose visa has been approved, which should i choose; National passport of International travel document?

Also, while filling the employment record i observed that there is no 'till date' column, for instance since i havent left my place of work i cant put an end date. Should i leave it blank and just put only start date? Today's date

Finally, i want to confirm if its faster to get response as regards the visa if application is submitted at VFS Abuja as against lagos. Doesn't matter if Lagos or Abuja - minimum processing time is still 5 weeks

Please an urgent response will be appreciated.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by galala123(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=ICaSNg post=70239999][/quote]

I left the end date blank. People who have succeeded in the visa process may wish to advise.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
CnenyeS:
You can actually make your point without being rude and condescending and insulting.

well since u are a good judge of character and decorum...It's better if u had gone through the whole convo..I was civil enough from the onslaught...

Check again from the beginning and apologize for judging me without considering anything..

Diz is the problem though with people not all ask questions before shooting..They kill first and ask questions later..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
galala123:

I left the end date blank. People who have succeeded in the visa process may wish to advise.
It does not matter where you submitted. Submit where is closer to you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Khikehlohmoh: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=ICaSNg post=70239999][/quote]

Thanks. I appreciate

I'm wondering if i put today's date as an end date, what if they contact my employer , hope they wont be getting a contradicting response?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.