Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721852 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
well since u are a good judge of character and decorum...It's better if u had gone through the whole convo..I was civil enough from the onslaught...

Check again from the beginning and apologize for judging me without considering anything..

Diz is the problem though with people not all ask questions before shooting..They kill first and ask questions later..
Bro it's all about impacting on peoples lives not criticising them. How many people knows Malta in committee of nations. Only Ireland uses English as official language though they have indigenous language called Gaelic. The fact that they have one of the best economy and speaks English makes it destination point for Nigerians. If you talk about malta are they as friendly Ireland are they issue in visa as much as Ireland is doing if no icasng is right and taking Nigerians to promise land sheathe sword

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
abuhusna1:

Bro it's all about impacting on peoples lives not criticising them. How many people knows Malta in committee of nations. Only Ireland uses English as official language though they have indigenous language called Gaelic. The fact that they have one of the best economy and speaks English makes it destination point for Nigerians. If you talk about malta are they as friendly Ireland are they issue in visa as much as Ireland is doing if no icasng is right and taking Nigerians to promise land sheathe sword
then u should learn about malta..Guess what is like saying Luxembourg is a no name place because it ain't a popular destination meanwhile it's the richest country in Europe...Malta is a very very ok Place..I shield my sword now bro..Thanks for being polite.#Shalom #
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by galala123(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Khikehlohmoh:

Thanks. I appreciate

I'm wondering if i put today's date as an end date, what if they contact my employer , hope they wont be getting a contradicting response?

I left the end date blank. People who have succeeded in the visa process may wish to advise.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
thats right.Time is too short for processing.defer admission then use that period to get your transcript.Save up and do other things
ICaSNg:

Good morning,

Kindly take 3-7 deep breaths. A lot of people have advised you so far.
This is however my professional advise: of all the universities that help or provide support to Nigerian students with the Irish consular here, DIT is not one of such.

This takes me to the next advise the consular wants to see your academic transcripts.

Not sure for DIT, however most schools won't allow late registration this year.

Kindly request to have your offer deferred.

I wish you all the very best.
Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
For those who have challenge completing the online application and those that will be applying for visa towards january, here is a guide i got
and used....
bigmills:
send a mail to dannyfames@yahoo.com i will send u a document like a guide

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamcurious: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good evening forum members. I am curious and want to ask a question as it relates to northern Ireland and republic of Ireland.
I was fortunate to get admitted and obtained funding for a postgraduate programme in northern Ireland (Belfast). At the same time, I applied for a similar programme at NUI, Galway. Although I was admitted , there was no mention of funding until this week. I have already applied for a visa for Belfast and now this.
I'm just wondering if the prospects are similar with respect to Northern Ireland (which is a part of the UK) and Republic of Ireland?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Iamcurious:
Good evening forum members. I am curious and want to ask a question as it relates to northern Ireland and republic of Ireland.
I was fortunate to get admitted and obtained funding for a postgraduate programme in northern Ireland (Belfast). At the same time, I applied for a similar programme at NUI, Galway. Although I was admitted , there was no mention of funding until this week. I have already applied for a visa for Belfast and now this.
I'm just wondering if the prospects are similar with respect to Northern Ireland (which is a part of the UK) and Republic of Ireland?

Hiya, am afraid Northern Ireland is part of the UK as you've mentioned so the policies in the Republic of Ireland does not apply.

Let me add that there is a very thin line when it comes to border policies and laws between these countries, so thread carefully especially if you intend visiting the Republic of Ireland just to make sure you're not breaking any rules.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ohakskid: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello house, can someone tell me how the health insurance works in Ireland and a cheap city someone can live while the wife gives birth in Ireland
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
ohakskid:
Hello house, can someone tell me how the health insurance works in Ireland and a cheap city someone can live while the wife gives birth in Ireland

I'll suggest you check out the General Irish Tourist visa thread. There you have significant number of professionals married, living and working in Ireland.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
I applied for visa to Ireland and just in the 5th week.The wait is torturous.Somebody should pray with me o
ICaSNg:

I'll suggest you check out the General Irish Tourist visa thread. There you have significant number of professionals married, living and working in Ireland.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
bigmills:
I applied for visa to Ireland and just in the 5th week.The wait is torturous.Somebody should pray with me o

God will perfect all things that concerns us IJN.

hopefully you get the good news before friday. Stay positive

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2018
Hi Everyone, I'm currently looking at schooling in Canada and searching for a backup option given how Canada can be at times(I'll still back track a bit and read up on this thread)

I'd like some information about Ireland and I'd be glad if anyone can help me Address my questions and concerns On this thread

- how cheap are schools in Ireland? Dublin and maybe surroundings?
- can one stay back after graduation? Canada has a Post graduate work permit plan, I'm wondering if Ireland has same.
- what is the pathway to getting Permanent Residence or Citizenship?
- which courses or programmes help with the above? I'm in the IT field now, is it good to go?
- How's the racism there? Are there a lot of Nigerians like in the Uk?
- what's the job market like?

Apologies for the plenty questions, I'd be glad if someone can address my concerns

Thank you as you do so

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 1:35am On Aug 14, 2018
hustla:
Hi Everyone, I'm currently looking at schooling in Canada and searching for a backup option given how Canada can be at times(I'll still back track a bit and read up on this thread)

I'd like some information about Ireland and I'd be glad if anyone can help me Address my questions and concerns On this thread

- how cheap are schools in Ireland? Dublin and maybe surroundings?
minimum of 10k euro
- can one stay back after graduation? Canada has a Post graduate work permit plan, I'm wondering if Ireland has same.
yes two years post study permit
- what is the pathway to getting Permanent Residence or Citizenship?
getting a job during your post study and work extra two more year for permanent residence permit
- which courses or programmes help with the above? I'm in the IT field now, is it good to go?
IT is the best pathway to job and citizenship cos Ireland is the headquarter of many technology companies in Europe
- How's the racism there? Are there a lot of Nigerians like in the Uk?
Racism is everywhere
- what's the job market like?
search and you shall find

Apologies for the plenty questions, I'd be glad if someone can address my concerns

Thank you as you do so
[quote author=abuhusna1 post=70256540][/quote] hope I answered all your questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 2:03am On Aug 14, 2018
abuhusna1:

hope I answered all your questions

Chei as you take Answer my questions, God go take time answer your prayers too this week

BTW for the 10k euros, can it be paid in bits or everything has to be paid Once?

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 2:11am On Aug 14, 2018
hustla:

Chei as you take Answer my questions, God go take time answer your prayers too this week

BTW for the 10k euros, can it be paid in bits or everything has to be paid Once?

Thanks
There are some schools that accept 6k euro first payment and pay the rest when you get there do the research but griffith college accustomed only full tuition payment
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 2:14am On Aug 14, 2018
abuhusna1:

There are some schools that accept 6k euro first payment and pay the rest when you get there do the research but griffith college accustomed only full tuition payment

Thanks

I'll research more later in the week
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2018
bigmills:

Looooll 5th week and you're panicking

I don apply for Admission to 2 different schools for over 5 weeks for Canada, them never even answer me.

Visa application is another 3 months
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamcurious: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2018
ICaSNg:

Hiya, am afraid Northern Ireland is part of the UK as you've mentioned so the policies in the Republic of Ireland does not apply.

Let me add that there is a very thin line when it comes to border policies and laws between these countries, so thread carefully especially if you intend visiting the Republic of Ireland just to make sure you're not breaking any rules.
Many thanks. Would have loved to follow the republic of Ireland but with resumption in September, I am unlikely to meet up. Wish the offer and funding had come at the same time as that of Belfast. Will see what happens at the end of my study in Belfast. Many thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by foreverkind1(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2018
bigmills:
You will get it bro, be hopeful man. It's well

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Benfaco: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please I'm preparing for IELTS. Can someone help me with some study materials? I'll be grateful.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Google IELTS liz
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alabler: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Twetwi:

Present sir/ma..
What course are you in for?

It's a sir shocked.....Social Data Analytics. And U?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CnenyeS: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Goodluck IELTS, IELTS Advantage, www.ieltsonlinetests.com
Benfaco:
Please I'm preparing for IELTS. Can someone help me with some study materials? I'll be grateful.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alabler: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
PetahPash:
Same here
What course?

Social Data Analytics
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alabler: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
PetahPash:
Make sense. Looking to make a few connections before travelling, Maybe I could message you privately?

shocked Alright
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Benfaco: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
CnenyeS:
Goodluck IELTS, IELTS Advantage, www.ieltsonlinetests.com

Thanks a million
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Twetwi: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
alabler:

It's a sir shocked.....Social Data Analytics. And U?

Yaay.. great, now we are 3.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alabler: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Twetwi:

Yaay.. great, now we are 3.

shocked Will be leaving Sunday night 2nd Sept, thru Turkish Airline Abj

Accommodation (decent & cheap) is the next major priority now!!!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yes i am 100% positive just anxious..lol
Btwn Visa application decisions are published every tuesdays.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visa%20Decisions
ICaSNg:

God will perfect all things that concerns us IJN.

hopefully you get the good news before friday. Stay positive
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks
foreverkind1:

You will get it bro, be hopeful man. It's well
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks ICAS..This thread has been helpful,very very very helpful.Weldone
bigmills:
Yes i am 100% positive just anxious..lol
Btwn Visa application decisions are published every tuesdays.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visa%20Decisions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.