Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me (38844 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Humility017(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Toks2008:

lalas247 shebbi you see....
Most naija babes no get chill.
my brother so many errors
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Topic should be "I'm a panty wearer that allows my fiancee to fleece me".

How can you even admit this in public?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

I didn't say flower o. lol

shave ke? you're funny.

she should buy human hair if she wants, I can't even ask my bf, my mouth sef go dey shake. I buy mine myself.

plus he prefers braids or pixie cuts on me and I dun need human hair for that.

just get her gifts, and she has to do the same for u too.

oga, be romantic

it is well dear. my gf and i understands ourself,
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Bigii(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
Well I'm not that super rich but I'm buoyant enough as God may have it...
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, [/b]every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''
but I keep cool for the sake of peace...

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... [b]since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

What do I do FAM .....I truly love her

I hate shit! angry
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
For the fact you are able to reason the situation and ask for advise; you are wise & the love portion never catch you well yet grin

What is unwise will be you begging her this time when you know she is wrong. That's you creating a faulty foundation in the relationship that will finally break.

Let her go this one time without begging her, allow her for a week or more. And when she finally come around, let her know you are aware of her crap and won't take none of it. You are not her atm machine.

If she truly loves u, she will behave.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by DrHighchief(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Don't start what u can't finish...I know the girl must be from a poor background...y must she threaten you with break up for ur money? If she threatens u again, tell her to go...Is she the most beautiful girl in Nigeria? She make first class for school?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by joelpeters: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
she's definitely from the eastern part of the country, right? she's claiming to be smart and i dont see her
making a good wife, she's only with you becos of the cash and i doubt it if she truly loves you as much as u do
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by jaxxy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

Bro im sorry bt ure loving d wrong person... Shes no gud just after ur money. She threatens to break up with u cos u dont give her money for this and that? Absolute nonsense! She clearly loves u for the money dats all. Ure wasting ur time with such gals trust me.

U can date her no problems especially since u love her bt marry? Big mistake. Unless u like sleepless nites and unnecessary headaches cos of a woman. Sorry

On a second note u can try talking it out with her bt I doubt she will listen such gals r one way wired.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by darlingnuel(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
JohnXcel:
What kind of emasculated men do we have these days? undecided

See how she's held you hostage over your own money undecided undecided undecided

What you need is a hostage negotiator so she'll release you.

Where are your balls man?

SMH! undecided
This made me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Freeman59: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

Bro forget love for now and help her to pack. After that, make sure she never comes back.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by bangalee1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

abeg op why are you complaining

this is a normal thing na

MOST women have a penchant for doing this

Ask married men and women.

if they are going to the market and the total sum is 10,000 it's either they add 5k or 10k.

Although she threatening to break up with you is wrong.

tell her how you feel and If you can't, then break up with her and leave us alone.
oleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleol

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Basseybruce: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wait ooo! But y are men behaving like this nowadays? A lady z dubbn u, & u are askn us wot u shld do 4 Christ sake, it's obvious she is a gold digger n u are still confused at what shld b ur nxt line of action. If u marry that "lad", OYO is ur case, ON YOUR OWN! Just a little piece.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Bigsteveg(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

Please do not come running to us after marriage because you already seen the signs. Go into the marriage at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by nkwachiabel(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
rosalieene:
Don’t make a woman cry!
There is nothing as expensive as a woman’s tears.
When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with L’oreal Eye Liner: N7,500, Mary Kay 17,200 and Revlon Mascara: N8,500; then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation: N11,000; Zaron Blush: N15,000 and Mac Powder: N19,000.
Then, finally, when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick: N12,000 and Avonlip Gloss: N5,000.
A single drop of a woman’s tear is running for about N78,000, so please, don't make her cry. It's too expensive

Lemme comman be going ��� grin grin

Just imagine...
One tear drop is even more costly than some MSc programs....
Awon Eleyi...
U wee cry our ur eyes.
OP abeg just let her go. That's my own advice. If u can't man up and tell her where she goes wrong now, then ur marriage will suffer cos u won't be able to say anything then.
just shine ur eyes.
Marriage no be one day e dey end

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Isiterere(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
That's being a gold digger. I don't extort money from my boo.
Your type are rare,since you are taken, do you have a younger female sibling ?

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Mulahub: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bro be very firm and wise.
if she truly loves you she will listen and never lie again.
if she cannot be corrected wen it comes to an issue between you guys some dat she will embrass you and her self in a situation publicly..

Marriage has no graduation..if you enter like dis u will be on pain all the way....
is better to have a failed relationship than a broken or sour home.....use ur head pan....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Beey(f): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

You said the girl is packing her bag.Meaning They she's been living your house & I'd imagine not as brother & sister.So if you are enjoying husband privileges as a boyfriend, you shouldn't complain to treat her as a wife though she is just a girlfriend.But it sounds like money is more important to her than you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by dustydee: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
chrisj2:

It is not the men that want to take on the responsibility but the ladies and society.

Village lady on less than 20k struggling to make ends meet will not just be happy if a guy comes along and double the salary and buys gifts, she will still ask for more and will start behaving like a slayer if one is not careful.

Even a girl claiming to be pregnant for money or saying she is going to private hospital when all she did was buy malaria tablets
Why would he double her salary? I have heard of guys placing their girl friends on monthly salary/stipend /allowance and cannot understand why they do it.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by FIDELITY24(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
In my opinion i think this are signs that she might not be a good home manager, and her adding money to the things she buys is noting but extortion.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Engrr(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:

lol tho she's demand a lot ...I cnt c ha running me down

THEN WHY COMPLAINING
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
skentelelady:

I hardly comment again on NL but use your brain. How much is your salary that a mere girlfriend is collecting 9k from you to buy ordinary powder? Can she use her hard earned money to get that powder if she's working or even if she's a student?

Have you bought holladis ankara worth 11k for your mum so that she can continue to bless the work of your hand?

Any girl you date and she's demanding money for unnecessary things from you because she's giving you one stupid pu-ssy to f-ck is not a good wife material. Before you start complaining about financial problems in your marriage with her better dump her now.

That girl is not the type of woman to marry.

This is from a woman to you

May God give you a wise husband like yourself. That's if ur yet to marry and if u are married already. May u continue to enjoy marital bliss.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Isiterere:

Your type are rare,since you are taken, do you have a younger female sibling ?

No .
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
OP, that your fiancee is a mosquito in human form... Run for your life before she suck you dry....
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Badgers14: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
wat if she walks out?

Then you will have a peace of mind and another lady that deserves you will walk in..
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Bimffo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Baba, I know you are a grown man and a matured man.

You know exactly what to do.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Luckynero28: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
My Dear Brother. There are things that one supposed not to compromise during courtship or dating when the person involved seemed to be someone we would love to spend the rest of our life with. There's one thing I can't manage with anyone; that's LIES. If a woman u so desired to settled down with is someone u barely can trust anything called money with; then there will definitely be a "Big Problem" at the long run of ur union. Now let me open ur eyes to certain things. Any woman that bent on inflating anything for her man just to get extra money for her own benefits is totally a "NO" for a "WIFE". Such woman is still with u because she's enjoying the "GAME" she's playing with u. Just like u said in ur above Post; she threatened u anytime u tried to question or feel reluctant to do things her way. Now let me ask u a question: "How Long Will You Keep Allowing Things To Go Her Way Even When You Know The Truth"....? ? ? Remember that anything built on begging will surely be sustained by begging; & when begging becomes a common thing in a relationship, then someone among the two in that relationship must've lost his/her values that would've made him/her important. See my Brother, a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage. This woman am seeing cannot manage anything come rain or shine. I really don't want to talk about her love for u because, that's of no relevance as far as ur Post is concerned; but have this in mind that ur relationship with this lady is one sided affection or love. Sit her down, & let her know that u aren't a "FOOL". If u can't face her with the TRUTH that's so obvious now; I wonder when u will have such courage to confront her when she eventually becomes ur WIFE. But before then, bear it in mind that u're set to lose her for good. This is a TEST for both of u; she either CHANGE for good if she truly love u & want to be ur wife or she'll eventually call it quit with u since that's her only reason for sticking with u this long. As for u, u either be a MAN in CHARGE or becomes a BOY in the GARDEN. Be wise Broooo.......!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by pattybf(f): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Logician:

.i am not,broke nor stingy but i dont give a dime to,anyone im dating, they cry, complain but they dont quit. i cant imagine myself spending on unnecessary stuffs girls usually demand. 9k for powder?joke of the century

There is no shame in admitting that u r broke n stingy!

What is 9k for powder, U don't know powder get fake n original?

@op, better relax in dis relationship, women enjoy d money they get from their man more. Besides, d extra she gets from one thing will make up for other thing next time.

Happy married life in advance!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Bimffo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
The statement "I can't live without her" is a mirage. You will live, survive and be happy without her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by jauntty: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
My GF told me something that got me emotional. She said

"Baby, it's not your RESPONSIBILITY to take care of me, you can help out in your little way but it's not your DUTY. ..."

That day I made up my mind I must marry this girl.

BROS, until you marry her, yours is to assist as much as you can, her upkeep isn't your total responsibility

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Isiterere(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
i am neither broke nor stingy just a wise man
pattybf:

There is no shame in admitting that u r broke n stingy!

What is 9k for powder, U don't know powder get fake n original?

@op, better relax in dis relationship, women enjoy d money they get from their man more. Besides, d extra she gets from one thing will make up for other thing next time.

Happy married life in advance!
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by henrybirthright(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is even wrong with this OP self

So u mean u can't fix this little issue with her privately
That powder that u talked about is expensive
It's not 3k please
Make dat relationship work

I love men that re 'givers'
You love men that are givers? Hope you are also a cheerful giver?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.