Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Should She Leave Ths Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Leave Ths Marriage? (761 Views)

She Send Me Ths Pics / Guys Lets Pick Hair Styles For Our Wives And Gfs Ths Weekend (pics) / Should She Leave Or Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by Odunnu: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
On saturday I got a call from a childhood friend telling me she was in the hospital and has been diagnosed of fibroid.
This girl got married in 2007 but hasnt been able to have a baby and each time we think she's gonna have one,she bleeds it out.
The doctors told her she'd be operated on and it'l cost N110k,I advisd her to go to the teachn hospital and even connected her to a consultant who helped and got her admittd and d cost will be 80k but she's been asked to make a deposit of N51k.
She called her husband and he said he doesnt have the money,and refusd to pick her numerous calls.Meanwhile her husband has a hotel in Phc.Her husband's youngr sister living wt her mentioned to me that he (the husband) said that the woman only came to 'eat him down.'I'm afraid of talkin to the husband because it might seem like 'i'm nt minding my bizness' but then since yesterday that his wife was eventually operated upon,he's nt bothered about calling or visiting.
My friend says she's goin to file for a divorce the very day she'l b discharged and thats tommorow.
Do u thnk this is the best thing 2do?Wht do u guys thnk?
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2010
Its tragically obvious the man doesnt care if she is alive or dead. She alone knows the best decision for her.
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by Busybody2(f): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
Na wa oh, isn't this the same Husband she is trying to get pregnant for undecided Obviously having a baby is not going to solve the problem so . . . don't even know what to say undecided
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by smooooooth: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2010
i dnt think the husbands action is connected to her having a fibrod. prolly there are underlying issues in the marriage that has made the husband tired of her, and your friend hasnt told u what it is. nway i think this marriage is a good as over.
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by SisiKill1: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
Yikes!
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by prixxy(f): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2010
i think before she makes any decision, she needs to have a heart to heart chat with her husband, she should make based on the outcome of the chat.
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by Odunnu: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
Its really pathetic and for once i'm short of words.I'm attachd to ths couple i'm afraid of seein them apart!
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by omega25red(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
smooooooth:

i dnt think the husbands action is connected to her having a fibrod. prolly there are underlying issues in the marriage that has made the husband tired of her, and your friend hasnt told u what it is. nway i think this marriage is a good as over.
trust me it is connected i had a cousin who the exact same thing happened to and the husband got another woman pregnant because he couldn't wait for her to get treated and besides the quack doctors in Nigeria in the early 90's didn't know what they were doing so they gave her a historectomy. Anyway they got divorced and it didn't work out so trust me it is connected his family would be like why are you with that barren woman and stupidly he would listen too so divorce is a good option for her because that will ultimately happen
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by Odunnu: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2010
2day is thursday and she's yet to b dschrgd even d husband hasnt called or visitd bt I heard her mother-in law has bin around.
I'm tryin hard nt 2get invlvd wt ths bt do u thnk its ryt?Somethn tells me I shd go and talk to d husband,wud it seem like i'm intruding?
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by Odunnu: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2010
Double post
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by yme1(f): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
what a world we live in
let her do whatever she knows is best for her
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by timilehing(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
Ladies and them crazy thinking:-D who cares u pregnant or not? I guess she need 1psycho operation
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by Spyker: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2010
Purely, your info on this matter is not enough for us to advice you.
As for me, let her confer with her family and her husbands family members (if they like her) before taking any decision.
If the man's behaviour is because she has not given him a child, then she has to find a way of explaining the fibroid issue to him since that is the cause of her inability to bear a child.
If it is not, then go ahead and file a divorce because a man who cares less whether you are dead or alive is not worth living with.
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2010
hmmmn, the "female victim" of the "heartless man" syndrome!

you know once upon a time, they were "in love" so much that they got married and all that, now u paint the man as the beast!

this story of yours has been brought to the wrong forum becos even you the sympathizer cannot give us enough information to enable us know whats going on and proffer decent sound advice! sure its not a nice thing for the man to not look her side at such a time, but it takes a lot for a human being to behave in that manner even to a total stranger!! (fact)!!!

if she wants a divorce, well am pretty sure the man will give asap, as long as she doesnt want his money (afterall its being reported that she wanted the man's money). if its about that alone, the hey!!! BUT IF ITS ABT THE MONEY, WELL WE HAVE OUR CLUES!!

(1) (Reply)

Share Experiences On How You Litrarily Gave Your Girlfriends Sack Letters: / I Am Really Hurt, How Do I Forget And Move On / Just Before You Say Yes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.