Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (57361 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
whitetiger511:

like!!!
if he's not the guy, then he scams hardworking women for a living in the name of "I will marry you".

You're cracking me up.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by thesuave10(m): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

brother free me abeg... i'm beginning to suspect that you're the guy self..

Really? I didn't know. Let me check the mirror to be sure. undecidedDude that ain't fraud. Stick to phone and shît, law is not your thing wink grin
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
alexialin:

Ok replied

Ouch, it aint in yet
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Daeylar(f): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I think she is wrong too. I sense paranoia and mistrust from her side. The guy is established so what is 500K? He has a fixed location so where can he run to after scamming? He does not pick her calls but he texts her probably because she flares up when talking about the money. How does she know that his business is going well nw? If he is the one that told her then he obviously doesn't plan on scamming her. The poster made a statement about him buying her gifts. This to me shows that he has spent a dime on gifts(she stated it hear because it is to significant to leave out). A guy who wants to scam you won't spend much on gifts for you just because he wants to scam you of 500k. What ya say?

She is not wrong,, why

500k is the money she loaned him that he was begging for. That is what is 500k, I wonder why you guys are trying to diminish the amount as if it's not substantial.

Won't you sense too? After you loaned someone money, you don't see the person, the person hardly picks your call, doesn't call, you only communicate through texts. Won't you start feeling somehow?

Even if she didn't loan the guy any money, what boyfriend will do the above to his girlfriend and expect her to be happy, now add money in the mix and you say she is wrong, na wa for una oh, no be so oh.

All these things we are here assuming we wouldn't have been assuming if the guy had simply communicated with her, that's just the problem, but he didn't, which is why we are here. please tell me how the girl is wrong

I honestly don't know if the guy is trying to scam her or not but I don't really see where she is wrong.

5 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
thesuave10:

Really? I didn't know. Let me check the mirror to be sure. undecidedDude that ain't fraud. Stick to phone and shît, law is not your thing wink grin

It seems you're high on shaving cream right?

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Ouch, it aint in yet

Maybe network.

It will still fall in.
thesuave10:

Your reply is as irrelevant as K in knife.

that's why u've been crying for my attention?

thesuave10:

do get a human brain.

Go get a job my nigga, since you clearly have none(I don't mean hunting women over 30 and desperate to scam).

BTW, everyone is over this thread.. move on.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lool two females I had interest in, I gave 1 a fone, we had a quarrel she just wouldn't return it and kept dodging me till date, she blocked me on Twitter and stopped taking my calls, another chic I loaned money to refused to return the full sum, she hit me up again for money recently I didn't give and now she no longer talks to me and has blocked me on Facebook and IG, 1 pretty chic asked me for a loan last week my reply was NO at most she will offer you booty as repayment , and I don't really forgive when people are dishonest with me. It's best to part with spare money but most would rather con you after swearing on everything there would pay back, if I am in a good mood I can gift reasonable money but I have ruled out loans for anybody at all including family, I can not come and go and kill myself
makydebbie:
I understand you, personally I don't collect gifts or favors. Unless you're family, if my 'boyfriend' decides to buy me a gift, he's on his own. He kuku knows I won't collect.

Now back to this issue. I've worked myself, before I entered school. I know how hard it's to make money. I know how I spend. Even sometimes when I decide to buy stuffs for the house and it finishes earlier than expected, I get really mad. Because it's my HARD EARNED money. Then me, Dzifa daughter of Prosper will have an agreement with you concerning money and you'll be giving attitude and sending wrong signals. I won't waste time ooo police straight! No time.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by makydebbie(f): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
thesuave10:

Real soon. Trust me, you'll imbibe wink

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by thesuave10(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It seems you're high on shaving cream right?

Well just saying. So you don't embarrass yourself in the real world wink. No need for you to feel bad
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
thesuave10:

Well just saying. So you don't embarrass yourself in the real world wink. No need for you to feel bad

Find ya mate abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
alexialin:

You get time to wan date sef

Just focus on your life and career..
When the serious and capable ones are ready, they will humbly contact u.

Humbly contact wetin? See you. Dey there dey wait. Chai, women and hubris. Just baggage and liability na im all of una be.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by makydebbie(f): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Piiko:
Lool two females I had interest in, I gave 1 a fone, we had a quarrel she just wouldn't return it and kept dodging me till date, she blocked me on Twitter and stopped taking my calls, another chic I loaned money to refused to return the full sum, she hit me up again for money recently I didn't give and now she no longer talks to me and has blocked me on Facebook and IG, 1 pretty chic asked me for a loan last week my reply was NO at most she will offer you booty as repayment , and I don't really forgive when people are dishonest with me. It's best to part with spare money but most would rather con you after swearing on everything there would pay back, if I am in a good mood I can gift reasonable money but I have ruled out loans for anybody at all including family, I can not come and go and kill myself
Obo baddest. cool grin
Lol you must have given the wrong impression about you and money don't you think? But why including family?
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by thesuave10(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
whitetiger511:

that's why u've been crying for my attention?

Go get a job my nigga, since you clearly have none(I don't mean hunting women over 30 and desperate to scam).

BTW, everyone is over this thread.. move on.

The lady Tiger haha. Damn you are daft. Like I said get a human brain. Cuz this is all I see: grin

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by thesuave10(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=60704471][/quote]

LOl grin time will tell
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by thesuave10(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Find ya mate abeg shift

now you're culture points are up +2making it 0 Sleep well grin wink
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by crisycent: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tapout:
go to his family house with police and arrest his mother and See the Magic work.... Thank me later

You cannot arrest the mother under this circumstance! No be she you borrow money.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
thesuave10:

The lady Tiger haha. Damn you are daft. Like I said get a human brain. Cuz this is all I see: grin

nah I actually prefer my "tiger brain" since a Tiger's short-term memory last thirty times longer than humans' and their memories are made with stronger brain synapses

btw you need this --https://www.nairaland.com/jobs.

you're welcome darling.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by alid8788(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
ask his father
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Obo baddest. cool grin
Lol you must have given the wrong impression about you and money don't you think? But why including family?
yea I like to show off cheesy cheesy but I don't have money o, my family members are the worst defaulters, there don't ask my Oldman for money coz he's mean so most fall back with the loan me money I will pay back story
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by thesuave10(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
whitetiger511:

nah I actually prefer my "tiger brain" since a Tiger's short-term memory last thirty times longer than humans' and their memories are made with stronger brain synapses

btw you need this --https://www.nairaland.com/jobs.

you're welcome darling.

You prefer the tiger brain? End of story. grin
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
pocohantas:

She also honestly doesn't want to assume her husband-to-be would end communication because of 500k.

Why are you not seeing it like that?
He has communication issues.
He has integrity issues.
Which is bad for both male and female.

I don't think he wants to dupe her, but his lack of communication shows exactly how he would handle financial setbacks in marriage. The onus is on him to communicate and water the trust. No shifting goal posts here. She should also be more understanding...but read the OP again, she has tried...lots of guys here can't boast of having a gf like her.

The guy has ego issues just like I and many men do. When I owe even loved ones I find it hard to look at their faces until I pay up. It is a flaw but that is it. There is a high chance that she has been pestering him abt the money that he now feels desolate. It shows with hw she brought the matter here in public. That might explain why he stopped picking her calls and instead resulted to less personal communication(text messages)
I don't think she has done anything great for the guy. She knew he was loaded so she was sure the money will come back. She even asked for interest which showed she was looking out for herself. If you are looking people who have tried then look at those people, mostly men, who give their girls huge monies while expecting no payback.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by makydebbie(f): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Piiko:
yea I like to show off cheesy cheesy but I don't have money o, my family members are the worst defaulters, there don't ask my Oldman for money coz he's mean so most fall back with the loan me money I will pay back story
So don't complain.
Why would you want to let him pay back?
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

The guy has ego issues just like I and many men do. When I owe even loved ones I find it hard to look at their faces until I pay up. It is a flaw but that is it. There is a high chance that she has been pestering him abt the money that he now feels desolate. It shows with hw she brought the matter here in public. That might explain why he stopped picking her calls and instead resulted to less personal communication(text messages)
I don't think she has done anything great for the guy. She knew he was loaded so she was sure the money will come back. She even asked for interest which showed she was looking out for herself. If you are looking people who have tried then look at those people, mostly men, who give their girls huge monies while expecting no payback.

Which men give without expecting pay back? The ones that come crying when the girl refuses to marry them?
The ones that'll feel scammed if they don't have sex with the lady?
The ones that will take the glory of how they INVESTED in the girl, all to massage his ego?

Guy be truthful to yourself abeg!!!

Yea, like he probably didn't pester her before she wire wire the money grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by thesuave10(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Na these girls wey no understand themselves talkless of men you're explaining to? A woman is an irrational being. This a futile journey grin
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
makydebbie:
So don't complain.
Why would you want to let him pay back?
I meant my family members won't ask my dad for money, there would rather come on2 me and times are hard, mans is just getting by
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Daeylar:

She is not wrong,, why

500k is the money she loaned him that he was begging for. That is what is 500k, I wonder why you guys are trying to diminish the amount as if it's not substantial.

Won't you sense too? After you loaned someone money, you don't see the person, the person hardly picks your call, doesn't call, you only communicate through texts. Won't you start feeling somehow?

Even if she didn't loan the guy any money, what boyfriend will do the above to his girlfriend and expect her to be happy, now add money in the mix and you say she is wrong, na wa for una oh, no be so oh.

All these things we are here assuming we wouldn't have been assuming if the guy had simply communicated with her, that's just the problem, but he didn't, which is why we are here. please tell me how the girl is wrong

I honestly don't know if the guy is trying to scam her or not but I don't really see where she is wrong.

The guy is obviously embarrassed by the whole saga that is why he is not communicating. He seems to be an alpha male. Also the woman seems to be pestering him as regards the money as she doesn't trust him, meanwhile they are supposed to be married which is the institution most dependent on trust. This one na mumu relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
thesuave10:

Na these girls wey no understand themselves talkless of men you're explaining to? A woman is an irrational being. This a futile journey grin

Lol.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by makydebbie(f): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Piiko:
I meant my family members won't ask my dad for money, there would rather come on2 me and times are hard, mans is just getting by
Oh okay, big bro. It's not so different with what we do at home too. My brother pays half of our school fees, we work for the other half. So be a big brother today. tongue
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Marshmallows:
Humbly contact wetin? See you. Dey there dey wait.
Chai, women and hubris. Just baggage and liability na im all of una be.

My dear, you honestly dont know whats really happening.. No need saying much to you.

Men baggages is out of this world.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Which men give without expecting pay back? The ones that come crying when the girl refuses to marry them?
The ones that'll feel scammed if they don't have sex with the lady?
The ones that will take the glory of how they INVESTED in the girl, all to massage his ego?

Guy be truthful to yourself abeg!!!

Yea, like he probably didn't pester her before she wire wire the money grin grin

Lol. Almost all Nigerian men spend nothing less than 20% of their pay on their women and very few talk about it in the open. So Nigerian men no dey cast. There is a reason Kenyan and SA wome dey rush us.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh okay, big bro. It's not so different with what we do at home too. My brother pays half of our school fees, we work for the other half. So be a big brother today. tongue
Lool you know I am having a convo with a chic on my whatsapp now and I can swear it's inching towards that please give me money story in her words I am going through a lot, so I will just gently go to bed and end the convo, I have some weird taste in luxury she noticed and thinks I am loaded abeg goodnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup) / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.