Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (8142 Views)

If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
It still wouldn't hurt me as much as you already did.

Kai! But to do bad market sweet o! grin see as I scatter marriage.
Na God go judge you grin grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Errm.. embarassed embarassed
But it's actually your fault nah... embarassed embarassed
You really did mean something to me cry cry

*This post is invincible,Obi won't see it* lipsrsealed

cry

Did you just try to hide something from me?

So all of it is true??

cry I don't know how to feel now
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Yeah, well..... You should've thought about That before you used me & dumped me.

Now it's either we get back together or we both crash and burn.
Burn keh? I'm from deep inside the sea, I can't burn.cheesy grin
You can burn alone sha lipsrsealed
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
See ehn...these things are all in the pasts.
I'm a changed person now. You have changed me for life, honey. cry cry
cry

Are you sure?

My mind is asleep right now and I can't tell what's wrong from what's true, but legend Issa bro and doesn't lie to me..
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

cry

Did you just try to hide something from me?

So all of it is true??

cry I don't know how to feel now
Baeby, you didn't see this post. It's just an illusion kiss kiss
Let's go to the other roomwink

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Virgin

Cc: tgoddess
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cry

Are you sure?

My mind is asleep right now and I can't tell what's wrong from what's true, but legend Issa bro and doesn't lie to me..
I'm vewi vewi sure kiss kiss
I'm yours for eternity. smiley
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Baeby, you didn't see this post. It's just an illusion kiss kiss
Let's go to the other roomwink
shocked

OH.. I'm such a lucky man..

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm vewi vewi sure kiss kiss
I'm yours for eternity. smiley
kiss

Mrs Lawllahdey ifemi thesubtle..

Let's Gan consummate our marriage..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
kiss

Let's go therewinkwinkwink
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Burn keh? I'm from deep inside the sea, I can't burn.cheesy grin
You can burn alone sha lipsrsealed
... I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose/
Fire AWAY, Fire away/
Ricochet.... you take your aim/
Fire away, fire away/
Shoot me down but I won't fall/
I am TITANIUM.....
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
kiss

Haaa baby! You dey burst my brain, you dey burst something else toocheesy
Mrs Lawlahdey ifemi thesubtle...Gallant namecheesy grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
kiss Mrs Lawllahdey ifemi thesubtle.. Let's Gan consummate our marriage..
AVENGE ME! BRO. No mercy.

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by KennyID17(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm a V too. grin
francesca felluci grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
... I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose/
Fire AWAY, Fire away/
Ricochet.... you take your aim/
Fire away, fire away/
Shoot me down but I won't fall/
I am TITANIUM.....
undecided undecided

But I must say I miss our bedmatics sha...I haven't had any other like you. tongue tongue
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Mrs. SoftMoney

2 Likes

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
wink

Something else??
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
undecided undecided

But I must say I miss our bedmatics sha...I haven't had any other like you. tongue tongue
angry

Wth?!!

It's over this time..
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
KennyID17:
francesca felluci grin
grin grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

Wth?!!

It's over this time..
shocked shocked
Slip of finger nih. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
AVENGE ME! BRO.
No mercy.
angry

She's getting thrown bruh..

I'll have nothing to do with her..

She lies to break hearts.. angry
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
wink

Something else??
Yes baeby, something else. kiss
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
undecided undecided
You know what the wise men said: Once you go aboki_you never go back. Na for the other room we sabi flex muscle.

1 Like

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
shocked shocked
Slip of finger nih. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angry

Of course..

Same way he slips his finger in too when you both have at it..
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You know what the wise men said: Once you go aboki_you never go back. Na for the other room we sabi flex muscle.
The wise men no lie grin grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry
She's getting thrown bruh..

I'll have nothing to do with her..

She lies to break hearts.. angry
Abstinence is the way to go.
I've got the application forms of a monastery in the Himalayas. Interested?
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

Of course..

Same way he slips his finger in too when you both have at it..
Ahnahn! Baby, stop imagining things tha dinnuh happen oh sad sad
Ya tarnishing my status as a V.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
cry

One form please, a knife, first aid kit, and a rag to bite on.

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Used to be in Unilorin. But issh happened so I took jamb again and I chose the same school.
Waiting for the merit list.
It's all for the better.

Why not Unilag tongue
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahnahn! Baby, stop imagining things tha dinnuh happen oh sad sad
Ya tarnishing my status as a V.
angry

Give me back my name..

***drags thesubtle from her..
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
As you don spoil my marriage...your own wee come.wink
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The wise men no lie grin grin
They never do.
But your ploy to turn me against my brother has failed......we're going to mutilate our genitals and move to Asia and be trained as monks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27 / Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.