Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (8140 Views)

If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

cry

Promise to not use and dump me?
Don't believe anything she says.
She popped my cherry and ghosted me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
No, I won't. kiss kiss
cheesy

Let's get married then..

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Let's get married then..
Oyaaa kiss kiss
Till death do us apart. tongue
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Haaa shocked shocked
Me ahbi my twin? shocked
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
shocked

Why these girls never loyal?!

I'm starting to give up on the world..

She lying too she's a V but she out there popping your cherry..
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oyaaa kiss kiss
Till death do us apart. tongue
cheesy

In Riches and in wealth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
shocked
I've been carrying that shame with me ever since. Now I have nothing to offer my wife on our wedding night.
I just rededicated my life to God and have been living as a secondary virgin.

1 Like

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
shocked

Legend is lying oh..
Iss because he has been toasting me and I dinnuh give him eye. cry cry
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh, that's cool. I'm looking forward to it too.
Woah. Really?

Thought you base in IB.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I've been carrying that shame with me ever since. Now I have nothing to offer my wife on our wedding night.
I just rededicated my life to God and have been living as a secondary virgin.

Women are scum cry

I can imagine the agony..

Thanks for turning up for me fam..
The marriage is definitely off.

1 Like

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Haaa shocked shocked
Me ahbi my twin? shocked
After taking my pride as a man.... You want to deny me now abi?...
I remember Jason Derulo's wiggle was playing in the background that evening... You were just moving with the beat.

You have scarred me for life. I can't even stand that song anymore because it reminds me of you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Legend is lying oh..
Iss because he has been toasting me and I dinnuh give him eye. cry cry

Why would he lie just like that?

I don't see the reason why he should lie..

Lawlah.. I really thought you were different..
But you're just like that rest of them.. cry
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEN1:
I remember Jason Derulo's wiggle was playing in the background that evening... You were just moving with the beat.

You have scarred me for life. I can't even stand that song anymore because it reminds me of you.

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

Woah. Really?

Thought you base in IB.
How did you know?
Well..Ib isn't too far from lag. And I always go to lag for holidays sha.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Jezuz! Please stop lying nah... sad sad
I just met you this afternoon oh embarassed embarassed
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
How did you know?
Well..Ib isn't too far from lag. And I always go to lag for holidays sha.

Figured that from Your signature.

You schooling in UI I guess.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Why would he lie just like that?

I don't see the reason why he should lie..

Lawlah.. I really thought you were different..
But you're just like that rest of them.. cry
Baeby, you know I'm different. This is just a test of true love. Don't let us fail the test cry cry
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

Figured that from Your signature.

You schooling in UI I guess.
Oh, silly me.
Nope, I don't school in UI.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Women are scum cry

The marriage is definitely off..
We men have gotta stick together. Watch each other's backs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Women are scum cry

The marriage is definitely off..
Off keh? undecided
What's the opposite of off,baeby? undecided
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
We men have gotta stick together. Watch each other's backs.
If I hack you with axe for that back ehn grin grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh, silly me.
Nope, I don't school in UI.
Where might that be then?
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Jezuz! Please stop lying nah... sad sad
I just met you this afternoon oh embarassed embarassed
Lola, I really thought I meant something to you. I thought what we had was special. I still can't believe you did that to me.
But iss okay.... I'll heal.

1 Like

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

Where might that be then?
Used to be in Unilorin. But issh happened so I took jamb again and I chose the same school.
Waiting for the merit list.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by eezeribe(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Arthurwinner:
correct ur self b4 looking for pipo dat brk virgins
You are right...
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Baeby, you know I'm different. This is just a test of true love. Don't let us fail the test cry cry

cry what the use of trying to pass test when you've already failed the exam with Legend..
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Lola, I really thought I meant something to you. I thought what we had was special. I still can't believe you did that to me.
But iss okay.... I'll heal.
Errm.. embarassed embarassed
But it's actually your fault nah... embarassed embarassed
You really did mean something to me cry cry

*This post is invincible,Obi won't see it* lipsrsealed
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
If I hack you with axe for that back ehn grin grin
It still wouldn't hurt me as much as you already did.

Kai! But to do bad market sweet o! grin see as I scatter marriage.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Off keh? undecided
What's the opposite of off,baeby? undecided
cry

I don't like opposites..

Im here hoping you're the opposite of what legend says.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

cry what the use of trying to pass test when you've already failed the exam with Legend..
See ehn...these things are all in the past.
I'm a changed person now. You have changed me for life, honey. cry cry
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

See ehn...these things are all in the pasts.
I'm a changed person now. You have changed me for life, honey. cry cry
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Errm.. embarassed embarassed
But it's actually your fault nah... embarassed embarassed
You really did mean something to me cry cry

*This post is invincible,Obi won't see it* lipsrsealed
Yeah, well..... You should've thought about That before you used me & dumped me.

Now it's either we get back together or we both crash and burn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Lady Wins The Best Twitter Reply Of The Year For 2017 (pix) / Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? / Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.