Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (8141 Views)

If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahaha grin
I tell you grin
I am enjoying the little drama here grin cheesy

African magic ; nairaland grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
imarayij:

abeg carry this chat go somewhere else.....
u can use whqtsapp
create a group for d three of u if possible
over 3000 pple may see ur chat
nd e fit no funny
I don't have any social media account. Even my mail sef, I don forget the password.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:
I tell you grin
I am enjoying the little drama here grin cheesy

African magic ; nairaland grin
Osheyycheesy
Featuring: Lawlahdey, Legend and Alhaji soft money.
Tune in next week for a fresh new episode of NL V-story on AfricaMagic NL.winkwinkwink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL.
She wanted you to get acquainted with her people.

Egba, egbado, ijebu? Which one are you? sad
Her people (Ekiti) are very stubborn.

Ijebu Ife.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
POC-Bae that breaks boo's heart and mends it back. kiss kiss

But I have something light for you. tongue tongue
Lemme kuku give it to legend? tongue
angry

POC-Bae, madam super glue..

You've been giving him all this while nau..
I don't see how it'd be different this time..

After lying to me..
Trying to use and dump me..

Because you heard I'm Alhaji Soft money.. cry
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by imarayij(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
this stuff aint funny guys.... am gradually speaking now, i presume u don't wanna take me serious abi

#irestmycase
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

Her people (Ekiti) are very stubborn.

Ijebu Ife.
They are? Wow. I don't know anybody from ekiti sha.

Ijebu Ife like ijebu in Ogun and Ife in Osun?
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

POC-Bae, madam super glue..

You've been giving him all this while nau..
I don't see how it'd be different this time..

After lying to me..
Trying to use and dump me..

Because you heard I'm Alhaji Soft money.. cry
I have stopped now nah.
This cookie is yours for life. kiss kiss

Let's just go inside, something is feeling wet in my body kiss kiss
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
undecided
I no marry again..
Make I go find one lighskin chick use cure my sorrows over you..
don't dull, bruh.
I don already queue up my sex Playlist on the iPod:

Ginuwine- Pony

Tove Lo- Talking body

Kelly Rowland - motivation

Lady Gaga- You & I

Rihanna- S&M

Then Nicki minaj- VA VA voom
as I furiously build my way up to climax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
imarayij:
this stuff aint funny guys....
am gradually speaking now, i presume u don't wanna take me serious abi
#irestmycase
I don't understand. You don't want anyone to comment on your thread again or is it just us?
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by imarayij(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I don't understand. You don't want anyone to comment on your thread again or is it just us?

i never said u couldn't comment
but u guys turned dis place into a f**king 2go room
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
That's why 'rubber and nylon' are baewink
The guy who on my street who died from Ebola said the same thing.
Now yansh don send am to early grave.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by KennyID17(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Osheyycheesy
Featuring: Lawlahdey, Legend and Alhaji soft money.
Tune in next week for a fresh new episode of NL V-story on AfricaMagic NL.winkwinkwink
Lol, pure drama on here. I hope u and the dude that types in red make up tho. Y'all seem compatible grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
They are? Wow. I don't know anybody from ekiti sha.

Ijebu Ife like ijebu in Ogun and Ife in Osun?

lol...Ekiti people are tough heads.

Ijebu from ogun.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
KennyID17:
Lol, pure drama on here. I hope u and the dude that types in red make up tho. Y'all seem compatible grin
We willwink
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

lol...Ekiti people are tough heads.

Ijebu from ogun.
Oh, okay. That's nice.
But you live in lag or Ogun? Not like it's so apart sha.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh, okay. That's nice.
But you live in lag or Ogun? Not like it's so apart sha.
Based in Lagos. Ogun state is boring as fück.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
imarayij:

i never said u couldn't comment
but u guys turned dis place into a f**king 2go room
when this gets to the FP, I promise I'll modify all my comments.
In the mean time,just think of us as charity workers helping keep your thread afloat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
In the mean time,just think of us as charity workers helping keep your thread afloat.
This guy sef grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

This guy sef grin
grin cheesy
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

Based in Lagos. Ogun state is boring as fück.
I haven't really stayed there but I might agree with you.
I went to OOU in Ago to see the VC earlier this month and the student areas were so so dry, I was taken aback like "are you sure this is a Uni area?". sad
I can't go to school there. Even dear ilorin isn't as boring.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Insane grin grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I haven't really stayed there but I might agree with you.
I went to OOU in Ago to see the VC earlier this month and the student areas were so so dry, I was taken aback like "are you sure this is a Uni area?". sad
I can't go to school there. Even dear ilorin isn't as boring.
lol... I never had the opportunity to visit the university but I already know what to expect.

Illorin on the other hand. 90% if it's students are Muslims grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

lol... I haven't had the opportunity to visit the university but I already know what to expect.

Illorin on the other hand. 90% if it's students are Muslims grin
You won't be disappointed. grin

Well..maybe 70%. Definitely not 90. grin grin
But they are bad and boujee Muslims, most of em. grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by iamharkinwaley: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nawa O Nah My Area Una Dey Yab Like that undecided
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You won't be disappointed. grin

Well..maybe 70%. Definitely not 90. grin grin
But they are bad and boujee Muslims, most of em. grin

Bad and Kini? Oluwa oh! lipsrsealed
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

Bad and Kini? Oluwa oh! lipsrsealed
I know a lot of people claim Unilorin is boring as hell but you have to get a first-hand experience first. grin grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I know a lot of people claim Unilorin is boring as hell but you have to get a first-hand experience first. grin grin

Nawa! I hope you will not join "Awon omo wobe" tongue
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

Nawa! I hope you will not join "Awon omo wobe" tongue
Me keh?
Iyamm innocent for life. lipsrsealed
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by TundeHashim(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Thats savage bro
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
don't dull, bruh.
I don already queue up my sex Playlist on the iPod:

Ginuwine- Pony

Tove Lo- Talking body

Kelly Rowland - motivation

Lady Gaga- You & I

Rihanna- S&M

Then Nicki minaj- VA VA voom
as I furiously build my way up to climax.
grin

Ma guy

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I have stopped now nah.
This cookie is yours for life. kiss kiss

Let's just go inside, something is feeling wet in my body kiss kiss
wink

cheesy NP_Nonso Amadi_Tonight

Baby. Let's go and make memories..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House / ....,.. / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.