Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (8160 Views)

If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by seangy4konji: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
so funny how ya all act on this section...quoting each other back and forth without really commenting about the thread when yo could just exchange skype or whataspp and chat....na wah for una oooo
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

It's all for the better.

Why not Unilag tongue
Yeah right.
Well,I initially chose Unilag but my mom told me to switch back to ilorin.
And a particular big head was on about how I'd change for the worst if I go to Unilag. LOL

Are you a student of Unilag?
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cry One form please, a knife, first aid kit, and a rag to bite on. .
a form, knife & kit coming up. No rag tho', a twig will have to do for now.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
angry

Give me back my name..

***drags thesubtle from her..
Give you back weitin? undecided undecided

This name is now mine to keep..don't try nansense oh. undecided
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by imarayij(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
They never do.
But your ploy to turn me against my brother has failed......we're going to mutilate our genitals and move to Asia and be trained as monks.

u guys should stop ur quoting abeg.....

thats y d.m is in existence
slide into ur d.ms please
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by imarayij(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
please d quoting is ok
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:

undecided

You want to fight me now?
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
They never do.
But your ploy to turn me against my brother has failed......we're going to mutilate our genitals and move to Asia and be trained as monks.
Okay, Goodluck y'all.
I'll find a new phallus to hop on. grin grin grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
imarayij:

thats y d.m is in existence
slide into ur d.ms please
Sweery, your thread has been thoroughly derailed by WE.
So, shatap and sit down. angry

1 Like

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
undecided

You want to fight me now?
Ask me again sad sad
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
a form, knife & kit coming up.
No rag tho', a twig will have to do for now.

I fit break the twig,. I need something as strong as Lawlah's heart..
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
As you don spoil my marriage...your own wee come.wink
is nor lyk that. Na one guy just open your case file at the karma HQ in Addis Ababa.

1 Like

Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ask me again sad sad
undecided

So that's how you would've killed me if.
I went through with this marriage?

I dodged a fucking nuke
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
imarayij:
thats y d.m is in existence slide into ur d.ms please
I no get DM.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeah right.
Well,I initially chose Unilag but my mom told me to switch back to ilorin.
And a particular big head was on about how I'd change for the worst if I go to Unilag. LOL

Are you a student of Unilag?

Lol...I've heard stories about ladies and "changing for the worst" when they gain admission into Unilag.

Not a student anymore but studied at Eksu.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
undecided

So that's how you would've killed me if.
I went through with this marriage?

I dodged a fucking nuke
Anyways, you know I'm just playing around sha.
Ekuro is the alabaku of our ewa. kiss kiss
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Okay, Goodluck y'all.
I'll find a new phallus to hop on. grin grin grin
I wish you good fortune in your search.
But remember, cholera is now an STD.
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

Lol...I've heard stories about ladies and "changing for the worst" when they gain admission into Unilag.

Not a student anymore but studied at Eksu.
IKR. sad

Eksu? That's cool. What year did you pass out?
And oh, are you from ekiti?
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Anyways, you know I'm just playing around sha.
Ekuro is the alabaku of our ewa. kiss kiss
undecided

I no marry again..

Make I go find one lighskin chick use cure my sorrows over you..
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I wish you good fortune in your search.
But remember, cholera is now an STD.
That's why 'rubber and nylon' are baewink
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by imarayij(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I no get DM.

abeg carry this chat go somewhere else..... u can use whqtsapp create a group for d three of u if possible

over 3000 pple may see ur chat nd e fit no funny
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
undecided

I no marry again..

Make I go find one lighskin chick use cure my sorrows over you..
Someone cannuh play with her boo again? Let my lightskin do you kiss
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
imarayij:

abeg carry this chat go somewhere else.....
u can use whqtsapp
create a group for d three of u if possible

over 3000 pple may see ur chat
nd e fit no funny
Hahahahaha....it aff pain OP grin grin
Sorry ehn grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Papiikush: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
IKR. sad

Eksu? That's cool. What year did you pass out?
And oh, are you from ekiti?

2014...nah, from ogun state. Mum is from Ekiti, the whole thing is her idea angry
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Draei: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmm, it is well...
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

2014...nah, from ogun state. Mum is from Ekiti, the whole thing is her idea angry
LOL.
She wanted you to get acquainted with her people.

Egba, egbado, ijebu? Which one are you? sad
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Make they no stop this thing biko embarassed

I am enjoying their chat cheesy
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by imarayij(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:
create a thread nd invite dem in
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by obiorathesubtle: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Someone cannuh play with her boo again? Let my lightskin do you kiss

Bae that breaks boo heart, is that one bae?

undecided I was even going to be a monk with Legend..

Plix.. I'm not really hungry anymore, I don't need something light..
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:

Hahahahaha grin
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
imarayij:

create a thread
nd invite dem in
cheesy bro don't be angry jare grin

Take it easy
Think about it this way, their chat is keeping your thread afloat cheesy

There is always something positive about everything wink
Re: Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Bae that breaks boo heart, is that one bae?

undecided I was even going to be a monk with Legend..

Plix.. I'm not really hungry anymore, I don't need something light..
POC-Bae that breaks boo's heart and mends it back. kiss kiss

But I have something light for you. tongue tongue
Lemme kuku give it to legend? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / A Guys Brain / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.