Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (83912 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Kobicove(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
In the Deeper Life Church, after administering the marital vows the pastor says "You may shake the bride's hands" undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
dominique:
I've viewd a deeper life wedding from afar before. No music, venue looked drab with no decorations apart from some balloons here and there, didn't see the bride but the guests' dressing were so plain, the whole setting looked like a village square meeting instead of a wedding. I'm not a flashy person myself but I must look good on my special day. That shouldn't be a sin, should it?
It shouldn't be a sin jawe
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by lereinter(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
motun2017:
as a girl born and brought up in deeperlife i can tell you. you dont wanna wish your eneemy dt kind of wedding (funeral) mtcheew

which church do u attend now

hhope its not white garment cos you don w

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by oglalasioux(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
That's why the GO's son wedded in USA where the wife wore what she wanted. The rules are different for the bosses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by wristbangle: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
No Pastor will stand on his pulpit and start preaching money. I'm yet to see one and if I'm in that congregation and starts talking money. I'll quietly excuse myself.

I don't listen to winning way cos its all about how to make wealth. I'm not saying its wrong but at least balance it.
It is written, seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added/given to you. I want the kingdom not the money. The money is a promise from God( every other thing)

Well said at the bolded. Reason why I like churches like Redeem, Trem and few others
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Vikky014(f): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Every sane human being should reject deeper life weddings. Even though i never wedded there, i experienced a lot of deeper life weddings as a guest. From the uninspiring printing gown worn by the gown to the nwa teacher tailored suit coat worn by the groom and the fact that food is never enough. The most annoying thing is that after the church wedding you all the guests have to match begind the couple and singing this song...

I'm gong to meet the lord
Where he goeth, i will go
Where he liveth, i will live
His people shall be mine
bla bla bla
lmao. I don die
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by joeace2020(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
The women look so old...Nobody wants to marry them. Hillarious!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
daveP:
hahahahahahaha, even the jews enjoy sex now. make dem kukuma wear winterfell apparels b4 sex. im also noticing quite a num of their girls dnt wana wed in the church, fine girls o. i no fit laff. tosyne2much must form a list.
Be like say I go reason the list ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by miketayo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Happy to see a post on this....

They complain because they are finding it difficult living to the standard that God expects....

And for the bride with make up and extra wedding gown in her bag, it simply means that she's not born again.

# if you're happy to be a deeper lifer click like cheesy

Taaa!!! Ur dress nd make up determines God standard? God is more concerned about ur heart nd not d physical

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by daveP(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Be like say I go reason the list ooo cheesy
Abeg do. i came just to read comments, but the saw i see made me join. you still dey Ado?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by KardinalZik(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
White wedding isn't even necessary; it is just the traditional wedding of oyibos. Traditional wedding should suffice.

Nigerian wedding rigour be like:
1. engagement
2. traditional wedding
3. white wedding
4. court registry et cetera.
...haba!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
daveP:
Abeg do. i came just to read comments, but the saw i see made me join. you still dey Ado?
Baba, I don comot for Ado jawe
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nne5: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shalomdee:
I don't attend Deeper Life, but I subscribe to their teachings. I don't use make up, jewelries or attachments and on my wedding day I won't use them either because I appreciate the way God made me to be beautiful. The man who wants to marry me would accept this because God himself who commanded this mod of dressing from me would tell the man in time to acept me that way. Shout out to all my Deeper Life sisters who are proud of who they are!
OK You probably attend the Lord's chosen or mfm.

I love your conviction tho.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by adenine02: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dreamword24:
Because 98% of girls in Nigeria are sly gueens

I guess you mean 98% Christian girls

The topic is about the church

Peace wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by miketayo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
tripoli007:

Young man ,have you forgotten kumuyis son wedding ,the bride wore a gown with her breast out ,he was excommunicated from the church and after 1 month ,the father forgived him .. Dey there

Forgave* oga

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by daveP(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
lol. onto the next thing na. afebabs torture don 2much, so tosyne had to go!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Wanice: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Abeg stop that thing jo. This deeper life wedding was this month.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
obainojazz:
And the only position allowed for their members is 'The Missionary Style'.
Will the pastor be there to monitor them during love making so the don't fault the rule of abiding strictly to missionary position?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by adenine02: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kobicove:
In the Deeper Life Church, after administering the marital vows the pastor says "You may shake the bride's hands" undecided

Guy r u xpectin them to say

YOU MAY F**K YOU BRIDE

Peace wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Vikky014(f): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
chrisxxx:
Deeper Life wedding truly I do not know if I will write in support or against. My younger brother just wedded there. He bought the first pair of shoes they said it was too flashy and expensive. We only saw the wife on the day of marriage. My brother in short e tire me.
hypocrites. their car is always tokumbo and Volkswagen I guess. mtcheew
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Wanice: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wow so nairaland Doctor na Ado boy. Baba i dey hail o
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Vikky014(f): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wanice:
Abeg stop that thing jo. This deeper life wedding was this month.
this is very nice please.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Kobicove(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
adenine02:

Guy r u xpectin them to say

YOU MAY F**K YOU BRIDE

Peace wink

The normal thing is to say "You may kiss the bride" grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wanice:

Wow so nairaland Doctor na Ado boy. Baba i dey hail o
So, you just dey know since all these days? undecided Nawa for you ooo baba

I be original Ekiti boy nah cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Youths still attend deeper life?, Mehn that church can make someone lose social orientation, when I still dey attend, na only Monday bible study dey make sense, deeper life is meant for the oldies now

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by obainojazz(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
asdfjklhaha:

Will the pastor be there to monitor them during love making so the don't fault the rule of abiding strictly to missionary position?
grin no I'll be there to monitor them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Shalomdee(f): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nne5:

OK You probably attend the Lord's chosen or mfm.

I love your conviction tho.

No, I don't attend any of them. I'm a dunamite
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by dbynonetwork: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
motun2017:
as a girl born and brought up in deeperlife i can tell you. you dont wanna wish your eneemy dt kind of wedding (funeral) mtcheew

Prodigal daughter...
I have never accepted makeup....
I love ladies without makeup......

I see nothing wrong with deeperlife wedding, it's all about not conforming to the world in all you do...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
obainojazz:
grin no I'll be there to monitor them.
Hmmm ok o
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by femijck(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
My cousin recently got married to a slay Queen who wanted an extravagant wedding just because she claimed to have attended alot of her friends wedding and she doesn't want anything less.....when did marriage become a competition? No wonder guys are not getting married anymore and single expired slay queen everywhere because it has become a thing for the rich...OLOHUNSHOGO

My cousin's parent couldn't afford to support him financially so he had to spend almost all his savings and even asked for help from the family...but help wasn't coming much enough.

Wedding day fast approaching and there was still alot to be done. The lady advised that my cousin sell his Land so they can have d money for their wedding and that was when he realised where his life was heading to but was too late. He's got a small car but d girl didn't suggest he sells that .

Marriage gone now, my cousin can no longer support his sick mother, retired father and kid sisters.No support as little as it may sound for his family anymore probably because he's paying up debt Incured during his wedding or whatever.

Guys use Ur head...oju tio ba ni kale, o ni fi aro yopin (d eyes that will last till old age,will not develop issue from infancy).
Now with d naija economy,no job is secure.I pray he doesn't loose his job or else girl is next on the list.

If we are copying d westerners, then why can't we copy their wedding. U will hardly see more than 50 people attending their wedding even though they're rich. They will rather spend d money on holiday together rather than a lavish wedding....empty drum makes d loudest noise......and ugly girls use d most expensive make ups

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by adenine02: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kobicove:

The normal this is to say "You may kiss the bride" grin

Guy the kind kiss way we dey see this day should be rated 18+

Peace wink

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Vikky014:
hypocrites. their car is always tokumbo and Volkswagen I guess. mtcheew
it is those old wicked and strict leaders that ride tokunbo and volks, I know one that rides 504

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Searching & Sharing Chat / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.