Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (83915 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by lawsbanks: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Happy to see a post on this....

They complain because they are finding it difficult living to the standard that God expects....

And for the bride with make up and extra wedding gown in her bag, it simply means that she's not born again.

# if you're happy to be a deeper lifer click like cheesy

Judge and jury... I greet una ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Lucascruiz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ukeachu1:

See as you just disgraced our enemies. You should have allowed dem rant a little more. It's painfully sweet when they have a go at the issue. Especially the ugly gals dat thinks poster colour wud save dem on their wedding day.
. This is the problem we are having, forget the wedding ish...generally, I have grown up to hate anything deeper life..their doctrines and way of life is something else..the way they despise people that are not deep in life is something else

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by RFaggie: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Na so their wedding da be. My colleague wedded in deeper life Bible Church and she dressed exactly like these ones you posted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by obainojazz(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
Hmmm ok o
Alright. You look fine, keep up the good works.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Wanice: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, you just dey know since all these days? undecided Nawa for you ooo baba

I be original Ekiti boy nah cheesy
I just dey know ni o make sense. We plenty for here be that lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Lucascruiz(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shalomdee:
I don't attend Deeper Life, but I subscribe to their teachings. I don't use make up, jewelries or attachments and on my wedding day I won't use them either because I appreciate the way God made me to be beautiful. The man who wants to marry me would accept this because God himself who commanded this mod of dressing from me would tell the man in time to acept me that way. Shout out to all my Deeper Life sisters who are proud of who they are!
maybe deeper life sisters should be n*ked nah..cos thats how God created adam and eve... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
D33VA:
Why would I want to look like am suffering on the day of my wedding?

How does suffer head appearance translate to good wife?

I should not have to pretend on the day I give myself to my husband.

I like the good things in life. I work hard, lemme enjoy it
is ur type that dress like a queen on ur wedding day but act like jezebel at ur home.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by bidemz(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
You all with negative comments about deeper life way of marriage, i pray that u won't bit ur lips in regret for ur utterances

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by delugajackson: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
chrisxxx:
Deeper Life wedding truly I do not know if I will write in support or against. My younger brother just wedded there. He bought the first pair of shoes they said it was too flashy and expensive. We only saw the wife on the day of marriage. My brother in short e tire me.
This is so true. I actually saw my neighbor's husband on her wedding day. Dude never came to see her for one day. I mean, like no pre-intimacy stuff? I can't imagine myself in that situation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by KardinalZik(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
miketayo:

Taaa!!! Ur dress nd make up determines God standard? God is more concerned about ur heart nd not d physical
The Bible talks about "...the attire of an harlot...." in Proverbs 7:10.
Like someone once said, 'our dress describe who we are: our outside radiates the contents of our inside'. Therefore God is also concerned about the physical.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oyindidi(f): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Well said at the bolded. Reason why I like churches like Redeem, Trem and few others
I'm of Redeem, teach me about the kingdom.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
femijck:
My cousin recently got married to a slay Queen who wanted an extravagant wedding just because she claimed to have attended alot of her friends wedding and she doesn't want anything less.....when did marriage become a competition? No wonder guys are not getting married anymore and single expired slay queen everywhere because it has become a thing for the rich...OLOHUNSHOGO

My cousin's parent couldn't afford to support him financially so he had to spend almost all his savings and even asked for help from the family...but help wasn't coming much enough.

Wedding day fast approaching and there was still alot to be done. The lady advised that my cousin sell his Land so they can have d money for their wedding and that was when he realised where his life was heading to but was too late. He's got a small car but d girl didn't suggest he sells that .

Marriage gone now, my cousin can no longer support his sick mother, retired father and kid sisters.No support as little as it may sound for his family anymore probably because he's paying up debt Incured during his wedding or whatever.

Guys use Ur head...oju tio ba ni kale, o ni fi aro yopin (d eyes that will last till old age,will not develop issue from infancy).

If we are copying d westerners, then why can't we copy their wedding. U will hardly see more than 50 people attending their wedding even though they're rich. They will rather spend d money on holiday together rather than a lavish wedding....empty drum makes d loudest noise......and ugly girls use d most expensive make ups
This is a big lesson for who care to listen
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by walesalak(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
I was surprised when i heard they dont rub creme, perfumes and pomade to outings and i was like shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nedsnow(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

They complain because they are finding it difficult living to the standard that God expects....

And for the bride with make up and extra wedding gown in her bag, it simply means that she's not born again.

I swear... to slap you just dey hungry me. I no just know why. I have been preventing myself from quoting any stupid post for a long while now but yours got me out of my shell. You mumu no be small
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by walesalak(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by LordIsaac(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
I just saw the sample of opinions on this issue. Hmmm....Christ was right oooo...Narrow is truly the way to eternal life and FEW are found therein. In my opinion, for people who are not hypocritical about this moɗest attire, I commend them. I will choose this over anything that would please a thousand "slay queens.''

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
obainojazz:
Alright. You look fine, keep up the good works.
Thanks. You don't look ugly either
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Luckygurl(f): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lmao!!!

The comments here are epic grin grin
Anyway!! What do I know kwanu
Lipsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by ladykolly(f): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

hey hey! hold it der, so makeup has made her nt to be born again, brother deeper life stop judging and study your bible wella
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by walesalak(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by obainojazz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
Thanks. You don't look ugly either
Lol. I know.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lucascruiz:
. This is the problem we are having, forget the wedding ish...generally, I have grown up to hate anything deeper life..their doctrines and way of life is something else..the way they despise people that are not deep in life is something else
My brother, deeper life members are the most heartless and wicked people you can ever come across. Abeg forget all these their holy holy attitudes wey dem dey display.

I have a deeper life as a neighbour and I know how wicked she can be. Not forgetting the ones I used to have as hostel mates

I don't know why their doctrines turn them to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by D33VA(f): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
ibe123:
is ur type that dress like a queen on ur wedding day but act like jezebel at ur home.

Sorry I don't argue with the stupid.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by juman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
The picture is good.

May be because of my religious belief.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Ukeachu1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lucascruiz:
Lucas ma man. They dont despise anyone. They only despise sin. Plus wat do you really know of their doctrine.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by juman(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
mariovito:
Post the picture of their GO's son's wedding

Abi.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by delugajackson: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:
I am sorry to say but I can't marry a deeper life lady whether socially oriented or not. I can't bare a lady wearing parashute with stench of armpit smell due to over covering her body.

Atimes I wonder how their couples enjoy sex. A deeper life member told me no pre-intimacy, no preamble, they don't even off their shirt during sex sad undecided

gringrin
Jeez. If they don't off their clothes, then that's the worst form of torture. I'd rather stay single. grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by femijck(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
juman:

Abi.

that's GO sons wedding

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nutase: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
motun2017:
as a girl born and brought up in deeperlife i can tell you. you dont wanna wish your eneemy dt kind of wedding (funeral) mtcheew
You are the proverbial apple that fell far from the tree. Your pix and topics show you have lost your way and need to retrace your steps dear. Remember that there is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by NoToPile: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ukeachu1:

See as you just disgraced our enemies. You should have allowed dem rant a little more. It's painfully sweet when they have a go at the issue. Especially the ugly gals dat thinks poster colour wud save dem on their wedding day.

grin grin grin

You guys even have the time to reply some comments

I am not even a deeper life member but I am a christain.

BTW that picture you shared is beautiful.

Natural hair decent gown, no showing of chests.

I would have posted some pictures of a purely natural brides wedding if not for privacy sake.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by juman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
femijck:
that's GO sons wedding

You see.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by DavidDplaymaker(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Every sane human being should reject deeper life weddings. Even though i never wedded there, i experienced a lot of deeper life weddings as a guest. From the uninspiring printing gown worn by the gown to the nwa teacher tailored suit coat worn by the groom and the fact that food is never enough. The most annoying thing is that after the church wedding you all the guests have to match begind the couple and singing this song...

I'm gong to meet the lord
Where he goeth, i will go
Where he liveth, i will live
His people shall be mine
You are a bloody liar. Am a deeper life member from birth up till now. And never have i seen that lyrics you wrote up there in our hymn book, and we dont sing songs outside our hymn book. On the case of matching behind the couple, marriage is a solemn service, and you dont expect people to be jumping up and down in the church singing "WO" or dancing "shoki". Please do your research or at least think before you type.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Searching & Sharing Chat / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.