Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (33006 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by 9japrof(m): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Brotherly no be lie, you sabi, you na confirm sabi boy, your wife too make brain, Choi this life don sweet u die.

Try all u can to make sure you no bring tears commot that fine face, no go port dey look for one rumpled girl wey you and am go dey make this fine girl cry.

I wish u people all the best marriage can bring and remember for it to work, you both has a lot of work to do. Marriage no be bed of roses ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
If someone told me I will still be unmarried at age 45, I would chase that person with a cutlass

Which day my own pre-wedding pictures sef go feature for FP nah?
Lolz! no cry,you hear?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2017
HML
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Truckpusher(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
This is super cute and not those ugly people the other day. cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by excelinfotech(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
THIS BOY HAS BEEN MISSING FROM HOME FOR SOME WEEKS NOW. HIS NAME IS DAPO OLAWORE. ANY INFORMATION ON HIS HEREABOUT SHOULD PLS CON TACT THIS FOLLOWING NOS: 08154391866, 08034114031 OR 08036086542. THANKS

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by 2lateBiafra: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Igbos...........love in the jungle, love in ikoro grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by gabpaul: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
walcut:
Nice pictures... what of the date for the wedding?

I can smell OWAMBE..

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by erico2k2(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Homeboiy:
Upon say I old pass u for face

I still never get gf talkless of marriage

HML

I pray for my wife to locate me here sharp sharp before its too late
On NL ? Ahaha
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by DaBill001(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The rate at which people are getting married these days dey make me fear..... Hunger wan kill me but una dey plan wedding.
Shey no be the same naija we dey ni?

Still, Happy married life.

Ma broda save ur life and start attending marriages, burials, birthday, naming ceremony, child dedication, communion service, suya/bole Nyt, etc with food flask cos u will need to take some away. Dnt forget empty bottles to use as an exchange for filled drinks.

Thk me leta grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by reality17(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
If someone told me I will still be unmarried at age 45, I would chase that person with a cutlass

If u are not yet 45 and u are wishing urself this, i say a big AMEN to ur prayers
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by madjnr: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Hauwi:
Nyc...HML
are you married?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Tswata1992: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

At 45 ,you still need pre wedding pictures? abeg o
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Tswata1992: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Homeboiy:
HML
lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by donqx: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2017
cute
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by AverageAnnie(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2017
So cute......to snap pre-wedding pics dy hungry me now....please who's ready to snap with me

After the snapping you can Bleep off..lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Lovely photo congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Angelina996(f): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

HML

Abi make u locate her. If she locate u now, naija guys go give her names....

Lovely couples...@op, happy married life.

Baba God pick up my call o
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by fynex(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Congrats.. .
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by shinarlaura(f): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Beautiful couples. HML
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by columbus007(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

Sorry I need fair/ chocolate skin ladies not Blackie

Note: If ur not fair from birth OYO

Coke n fanta bodies stay clear
Lol cheesy,but I wish you the very best of luck dude! But shey na all those nose ring and multiple ear rings girls wey full nairaland you wan come dey wait for cheesy,well,i wish you Gud luck.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by maxysmith(f): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2017
congrats...my own too is coming soon wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by wildchild1: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Congrats to them

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Congratulations, marriage is really blissful with God being the foundation and having right partners
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by enemyofprogress: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2017
d guy fine pass
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by repent4christ: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Tosyn2much, so your my age mate @45yrs? Well I have four kids by God's grace and full stop in regards to that.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2017
You guys are cute together, happy married life.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by lyntiffany(f): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

HML

which kind prayer be this nahhh? Na by force locating be this o! grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Dennisana(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2017
d guy is finer abeg
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Jsucre(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2017
wow I love this, congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Henitan24(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

E ya...sorry blooda. There is time for everything

HML TO THE COUPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.