Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (33007 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Harrynight(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2017
more pre wedding pic

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by hAlexandro(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy married in Addy to you guy Good tidings of marriage fall on you. Make Oga seun and Co self find me fine gel for there now sad angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by princejones(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by IRALIFE(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
If someone told me I will still be unmarried at age 45, I would chase that person with a cutlass

Which day my own pre-wedding pictures sef go feature for FP nah?

When you are ready na. But e be like say na angel you dey find. You go soon see am/them when Jesus returns....lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Why are there so many oloshos on this thread

OP, be careful oh!

All these Slay Mamas don't have good intentions - ever. They are out to derail your young union.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by GeneralOjukwu: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2017
dorin27:
Beautiful bride....HML

Why only the bride isn't the groom handsome? angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Hauwi(f): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2017
madjnr:
are you married?
not yet but soon..ISA
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2017
kissbeautiful couple
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by mizzJen(f): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2017
chai!!! BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL. God bless ur union
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by LordOfTheWeed: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
If someone told me I will still be unmarried at age 45, I would chase that person with a cutlass

Which day my own pre-wedding pictures sef go feature for FP nah?
Oga tosyne, why are you lying?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Homeboiy: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2017
lyntiffany:
which kind prayer be this nahhh? Na by force locating be this o! grin

U see na only u I de follow

Oya reply me for e mail make we take am from there
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by chimacbaby: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy married life to them .....looking cute!!¡!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by aiiki(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
luvly couples,,,,,
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by 99foxxy(f): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Aww, lovely.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
LordOfTheWeed:

Oga tosyne, why are you lying?
I just say make I whine una ni cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
IRALIFE:

When you are ready na. But e be like say na angel you dey find. You go soon see am/them when Jesus returns....lol
How you go come help me tidy one babe wey I go marry now? cool
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Henitan24:

E ya...sorry blooda. There is time for everything
HML TO THE COUPLE
So you actually believed me? tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tswata1992:
At 45 ,you still need pre wedding pictures? abeg o
Make I just marry like that shey? cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
reality17:

If u are not yet 45 and u are wishing urself this, i say a big AMEN to ur prayers
Baba no swear for me nah tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by reality17(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba no swear for me nah tongue

Oya Edit ur comment sharperly
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Henitan24(f): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you actually believed me? tongue

not really...I guess you only want those your feminist friends/antagonists to quote you or be happy wherever they re.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by reality17(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
IRALIFE:

I think say u be angel... Try apply na maybe he go accept
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
princ007:
Lolz! no cry,you hear?
Please give me your handkerchief
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Henitan24:

not really...I guess you only want those your feminist friends/antagonist to quote you or be happy wherever they re.
Exactly.. I wanted to give them something to self-service about cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yimu... 45 ko. @op you guys met on NL?
You don't believe abi? tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Please give me your handkerchief
Lolz
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Henitan24(f): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Exactly.. I wanted to give them something to self-service about cheesy
I know you better than you think
wink**
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Henitan24:
I know you better than you think wink**
You don't mean it shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by emelda86(f): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
I want to be loved but can't find one sad

I wish u both hml....besides u guys is fine

Issa fine couple....issa cute babies
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Henitan24(f): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't mean it shocked

I mean it...just trust me. watching you and others on 3D from the corner of my room.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Henitan24:

I mean it...just trust me. watching you and others on 3D from the corner of my room.
I will start being careful then tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Henitan24(f): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I will start being careful then tongue

You've done nothing wrong...so no need you being careful. Besides am no one to judge anyone. Maintain your stand to be king in your lane. The lady above is searching, tap the blessing. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.