Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (33005 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by tosyne2much(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Henitan24:

You've done nothing wrong...so no need you being careful. Besides am no one to judge anyone. Maintain your stand to be king in your lane. The lady above is searching, tap the blessing. grin
I no dey tap any blessing jawe cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Henitan24(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I no dey tap any blessing jawe cheesy
shows you're self discipline... good you. Keep it up blooda.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by IRALIFE(f): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
reality17:

I think say u be angel... Try apply na maybe he go accept

I am a woman not an angel. Women like me do not make such applications. We are found by great men as they make the applications. FYI, I have received and accepted one of such applications. Your suggestion should be directed to someone else. But ehn, your sister fit try apply o...lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by reality17(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
IRALIFE:

I am a woman not an angel. Women like me do not make such applications. We are found by great men as they make the applications. FYI, I have received and accepted one of such applications. Your suggestion should be directed to someone else. But ehn, your sister fit try apply o...lol

Girls like u are always woogly.... See as ur mouth is running along with ur keypad
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by IRALIFE(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
tongue grin
tosyne2much:
How you go come help me tidy one babe wey I go marry now? cool

No be angel you dey find again?...lol. If you never see better babe to marry for your 45years of existence, I no sure say I fit EPP you o. Na only God go fit.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by IRALIFE(f): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
reality17:

Girls like u are always woogly.... See as ur mouth is running along with ur keypad

Its such a pity you feel comfortable talking like this to someone you do not know. I certainly will not go to that low level with you. Besides, my post was not directed to you initially. Have a nice life.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by Abbeynomics: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sorry Bro, take heart
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That by CakezbyMarie: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.