Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (58390 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by senbkay: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2017
owk.....noted...can I now go to school
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2017
tunsjnr:

what you just said will affect you in future negatively
Shut up

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by ekestic1976(f): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=todaynewsreview post=60866798]Happy Birthday Bishop David Oyedepo
-Pastor Enoch Adeboye

The Rolls Royce of Bishops

Some years ago, someone gave me an article on cars to read.
It listed the Mercedes Benz as the STRONGEST car.
It listed BMW as the FASTEST car
It listed LEXUS as the most comfortable car.

I turned to the man that gave me the article to read and asked in my confusion "so where do we place Rolls Royce"?

The man smiled and said "sir, you can't place Rolls Royce in this category; when we are rating cars, Rolls Royce is in a class of it's own".

There are bishops and there are bishops.

......and When you are rating bishops, Bishop Oyedepo stands in a class of his own.

Bishop Oyedepo is the Rolls Royce of bishops.

And I am proud to be his father.
It is only in christianity that you see a bishop who is a son to a pastor.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye

More Accolade here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/44/pastor-enoch-adeboye-s-birthday-message-to-bishop-david-oye. Only the Deep calleth to the Deep. More grace, Bishop

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by arigold1304(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2017
tunsjnr:

Are you God.... Our pastors and fathers that employ security guard with arms to guide them.
Abegi where is there God?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Omonoba1: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2017
arigold1304:
Sell it and help the poor in your church
grin Did you read the writeup at all?

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by donprincebigt(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided They just give themselves titles sha grin
comment from a person not different from them.( as u've written)
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Izonpikin: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
What nonsense
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by peter0071(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
You are proud to be a catholic and he is who he is...i dont understand what you dont understand... Respect!
Kizyte:
Who even made all this men Bishops? Ayam not understanding... Or did they make themselves Bishops?

Anyway, I'm proud to be a Catholic!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Elnino4ladies: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Scammers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by hackman34: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
that is correct, I love that. Marry your guy straight away if he possesses these habits
http://domoinfos.com.ng/ladies-marry-guy-straight-away-possess-9-habits/

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by JoshMedia: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Yes
God bless is servants

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Boyooosa(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2017
The ones delivering the Word
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Rebuke: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2017
DickDastardLION:
The Tithe Guzzlers ...

If yhu all don't repent typing rubbish about the elects.......great is yhur awaiting disaster. I pray yhu gain quick understanding and make amendment though.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by JoshMedia: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2017
arigold1304:

There's nothing bad in reading before commenting sir cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by mradjoy(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2017
This man of God (Pastor Adeboye) is full of wisdom, happy birthday to bishop Oyedepo

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2017
tunsjnr:

sharrap!
Anuofia

Rebuke:

[s]if yhu all don't repent typing rubbish about the elects.......great is yhur awaiting disaster. I pray yhu gain quick understanding and make amendment though.[/s]

Gullible

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by arigold1304(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Omonoba1:
grin Did you read the writeup at all?
Indirectly he owns it.... That's the slogan...
Let them admit the poor that pays tithe their respective schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Maniche44(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Jesus! thieves
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Innobee99(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Kizyte:
Who even made all this men Bishops? Ayam not understanding... Or did they make themselves Bishops?

Anyway, I'm proud to be a Catholic!
Who made them pope too?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Innobee99(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2017
arigold1304:
Am sorry u dnt even understand what the quote is all about... What a low I.Q!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by potent5(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2017
The oratorial gift this Adeboye man has is enough to convince anyone to believe anything he says with or without the holy spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by RALPHOW(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Bishop David Oyedepo. Truely U are a God sent agent to rescue humanity from decadence. I am a testimony. God bless your new age Sir.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by DIKEnaWAR: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2017
They are now addressing themselves by make of cars... undecided undecided undecided
It is finished.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Kizyte(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2017
Innobee99:
Who made them pope too?
Read the history of the church bro, not here to argue though

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2017
We know how one becomes a Pope. Under what process did they get their titles? I am a Christian and Christianity, unlike other religions, gave us the freewill to question somethings.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2017
todaynewsreview:
Happy Birthday Bishop David Oyedepo
-Pastor Enoch Adeboye

The Rolls Royce of Bishops

Some years ago, someone gave me an article on cars to read.
It listed the Mercedes Benz as the STRONGEST car.
It listed BMW as the FASTEST car
It listed LEXUS as the most comfortable car.

I turned to the man that gave me the article to read and asked in my confusion "so where do we place Rolls Royce"?

The man smiled and said "sir, you can't place Rolls Royce in this category; when we are rating cars, Rolls Royce is in a class of it's own".

There are bishops and there are bishops.

......and When you are rating bishops, Bishop Oyedepo stands in a class of his own.

Bishop Oyedepo is the Rolls Royce of bishops.

And I am proud to be his father.
It is only in christianity that you see a bishop who is a son to a pastor.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye

More Accolade here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/44/pastor-enoch-adeboye-s-birthday-message-to-bishop-david-oyed

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Dshocker(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2017
dotunsteve:
That is my grand pa talking.

I believe you are learned to know the meaning of "Grandfather"...... Unless you are from the same lineage/blood?
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Innobee99(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2017
iamchybs:

bro... don't judge!

Them no dey force person pay tithe or send ppl come person house for tithe collect. lol

And them no say make u no go church if you no pay tithe or get offering money.
Dem force u pay tithe? That fellow has never paid tithe in his life, I I guess

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by dingbang(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2017
arigold1304:
its Gona be a very difficult task for them...the lord Jesus told one man in the Bible to sell all he had to the poor... He turned back and wept bitterly...
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by nattyGENT: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Who has collected N-Tax call from Akwa Ibom state. And can you help me with the number to call? Thanks
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Ollysma: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday Papa.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by tuscani: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:
I discovered it is those ones that don't attend church nor pay their Tithe and offering that are on the social media shouting that Pastors steal church money.

Is it your money?

People that really understand the principles and pay their Tithe and offering never complain because they see God's hand in all they do!

You will be on social media everyday at this young age of yours shouting Pastors are thieves instead of doing something meaningful with your life.

Start a Church na and be stealing offering if it's easy. Idiots!
nice one bro.the thing tire me. The money is not theirs, but they keep complaining

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.