Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (58387 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by jimenyo: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided They just give themselves titles sha grin
You have been dead long ago!
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by c4tnoelz: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
and my case is different!

So is mine
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by okoliexpress: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
thank you very much... you will surely make heaven. people who give never go online to complain..
admax:
I discovered it is those ones that don't attend church nor pay their Tithe and offering that are on the social media shouting that Pastors steal church money.

Is it your money?

People that really understand the principles and pay their Tithe and offering never complain because they see God's hand in all they do!

You will be on social media everyday at this young age of yours shouting Pastors are thieves instead of doing something meaningful with your life.

Start a Church na and be stealing offering if it's easy. Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by InvertedHammer: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

What a shameful obsession with earthly things.

Mercedes, BMW, Rolls Royce. There goes his priorities.

God blesses tithe-payers abundantly. Who blessed the atheist billionaires? How can one give money to another being on the false promises of reserving a space in heaven? Are the pastors heaven's travelling agents? Has any pastor even been there before? If heaven is so nice and worthy, why are christians afraid of death? At least the muslims put their lives where their mouths are.

Christians sleep overnight, fast and pray to line up at the American Embassy to get visa to US because they believe that life in US is good. The same christians get sick, then start running from pillar to post because they don't want to die to join their heavenly father in heaven(the nicest of all places). LOL. Organized religion is like an organized criminal organization.

Christian sheepies? Go figure! A good christian can live a meaningful life through good works without handing over his savings to these scammers. Many practicing christians in Nigeria. Yet Nigerians cannot trust one another in anything. What an onerous task to get an honest Nigerian. LMAO.

/

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Dnt be suprised to see oyedepo in hell fire. Scammers
I thought you have brains..
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Jalapa01(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
admax:
I discovered it is those ones that don't attend church nor pay their Tithe and offering that are on the social media shouting that Pastors steal church money.

Is it your money?

People that really understand the principles and pay their Tithe and offering never complain because they see God's hand in all they do!

You will be on social media everyday at this young age of yours shouting Pastors are thieves instead of doing something meaningful with your life.

nice one! You just spoke my mind here!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by princejones(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to my spiritual father
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by romeoetin(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Shut up.
Holier than thou
Fuc off my quotes
Homo

I can see you're already living a pathetic life. Let me not add to your sorrows
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by admax(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please go ahead

CAPTAIND5235:

God bless you brother, you just said my mind... Permit me to post this on my fb page...
Thanks for speaking the truth on Narialand even when others are quiet
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by dalass(f): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

That cracked me up..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Supremex: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Dnt be suprised to see oyedepo in hell fire.
Scammers
if he goes to hell is not your business, the bible says work out YOUR salvation with fear and trembling, it also says dont jugde so u wont be jugded. By the way what is with u persimist, why must u always see the negative side of life, tithe collection is biblically right, he blesses ppl thru sermons and other things and is been paid for his services, you ppl call them thieves and they have not stolen one kobo, if they were thieves i can assure u they will be two times richer than now, its not our job to judge but Gods, what then will u say abt pastors eho aint rich or missionaries all these one started very poor why didnt u call them thieves then but now the have been blessed by God and you just have to be negative! undecided
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by nobleblood: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
If you say oyedepo is in a class of his own, where would you place tb Joshua?
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Supremex: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
InvertedHammer:
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

What a shameful obsession with earthly things.

Mercedes, BMW, Rolls Royce. There goes his priorities.

God blesses tithe-payers abundantly. Who blessed the atheist billionaires? How can one give money to another being on the false promises of reserving a space in heaven? Are the pastors heaven's travelling agents? Has any pastor even been there before? If heaven is so nice and worthy, why are christians afraid of death? At least the muslims put their lives where their mouths are.

Christians sleep overnight, fast and pray to line up at the American Embassy to get visa to US because they believe that life in US is good. The same christians get sick, then start running from pillar to post because they don't want to die to join their heavenly father in heaven(the nicest of all places). LOL. Organized religion is like an organized criminal organization.

Christian sheepies? Go figure! A good christian can live a meaningful life through good works without handing over his savings to these scammers. Many practicing christians in Nigeria. Yet Nigerians cannot trust one another in anything. What an onerous task to get an honest Nigerian. LMAO.

/
I seriously who have loved to speak against some of the things you have said but we christians have not been called to argue but just preach if i win an arguement against you am very very sure u wont change your mind one bit so why waste my time anyways God still loves you and i advice you dont speak against the anointed of the Lord. Stay blessed
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by ofwest47(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Could this be true and at how many millions, here is a man with numbers of private jets still being dashed away with such an exotic car at expense of the poor masses. Well Peter Touch the popular ragae musician has put it in one of his album SUFFERING AND SMILING
The rich getting richer the poor poorer suffering in the land.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by apollo13(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kizyte:
Who even made all these men Bishops? Ayam not understanding... Or did they make themselves Bishops?

Anyway, I'm proud to be a Catholic!
Catholic till I die! Glory to Jesus!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Mikeal09: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
What's una problem with tithing abeg
Who force any of una to give tithe sef?
Abeg free these men. You don't want to give tithe? No man can judge you for that decision but there are many who love God and wants to give, tithe. Let them breath!
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Rekyz(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided
They just give themselves titles sha grin
And over 100 idiyots liked this #Shame
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Shalomdee(f): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kizyte:
Jesus' Apostle, Peter was the first Pope.

So Peter was the first pope? I don't know where you got that from but it is not in my Bible
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Mikeal09: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=60878076]
God blesses tithe-payers abundantly. Who blessed the atheist billionaires? How can one give money to another being on the false promises of reserving a space in heaven?

Me too dey wonder, why do we pay our tithe and offering to these people making them rich?
Then I reasoned, and thought of why Abraham gave one tenth? Why were the churches those days so eager to pour out their love(in prays, in fasts and in needs) on the apostles?
As for the reserving of space in heaven? How can we who are sons of God pay for reservation in our own place, or aren't we?
I won't stop giving because you think, i'm been scammed and there are many with same spirit as myself.
Givers are never scammed. For God love a cheerful giver.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by segzylink: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=todaynewsreview post=60866798]Happy Birthday Bishop David Oyedepo
-Pastor Enoch Adeboye

The Rolls Royce of Bishops

Some years ago, someone gave me an article on cars to read.
It listed the Mercedes Benz as the STRONGEST car.
It listed BMW as the FASTEST car
It listed LEXUS as the most comfortable car.

I turned to the man that gave me the article to read and asked in my confusion "so where do we place Rolls Royce"?

The man smiled and said "sir, you can't place Rolls Royce in this category; when we are rating cars, Rolls Royce is in a class of it's own".

There are bishops and there are bishops.

......and When you are rating bishops, Bishop Oyedepo stands in a class of his own.

Bishop Oyedepo is the Rolls Royce of bishops.

And I am proud to be his father.
It is only in christianity that you see a bishop who is a son to a pastor.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye

More Accolade here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/44/pastor-enoch-adeboye-s-birthday-message-to-bishop-david-oyed

This is the real example of been humble. Respect Sir
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by fwallex4truth: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

Oga go sit down jo! "Pope dey for Rome, Imam dey for Mecca." Can't you see how million s of Nigerians are suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Raphmadrid: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
My case is different sir...happy birthday bishop.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
thief and crook in the name of God. i pity their gullible and ignorant followers.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by dipotol: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday, I celebrate God in your life sir.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by ElCapone(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kizyte:
Who even made all these men Bishops? Ayam not understanding... Or did they make themselves Bishops?

Anyway, I'm proud to be a Catholic!
lol
we all know Catholic had it's own dark era. So plz stop saying poo about other ppl.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Temysteve(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided
They just give themselves titles sha grin
Blasphemy!!! If God decided to slap your ear, you may never hear good things again till you die. So beware of your slipry tongue.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Kizyte(m): 12:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Shalomdee:

So Peter was the first pope? I don't know where you got that from but it is not in my Bible
"And so I tell you, Peter: you are a rock, and on this rock foundation I will build my church, and not even death will ever be able to overcome it".
Matthew 16:18 GNBDK

Pope St. Peter (First Pope) (32 - 67)

Pope St. Linus (Succeeded Peter) (67 - 76)

Pope St. Anacletus (76 - 88)

Pope St. Clement I (88 - 97)

And so on... Down to Pope Francis
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Temysteve:
Blasphemy!!! If God decided to slap your ear, you may never hear good things again till you die. So beware of your slipry tongue.
God who created Yahweh doesn't slap people. And Yahweh who used to slap people is now in a prison. Otem needs to lecture you on this.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rekyz:
And over 100 idiyots liked this #Shame
Those who like it are wiser than you. Shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.