Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (58391 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2017
ololadeking:
you must be an athiest too bro,
Not an atheist, I'm a geoworldist.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Zubbycol: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2017
our cases are different! none is saint b4 God, NONE!!!!! We have all sinned b4 our God.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2017
iamchybs:

bro... don't judge!

Them no dey force person pay tithe or send ppl come person house for tithe collect. lol

And them no say make u no go church if you no pay tithe or get offering money.
if you can't judge them, then you shouldn't judge Evans , Samuel Ekwueme and their co_scammers. They all use brain to dupe people and they should all be judged no matter how they do it.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by petitejolie(f): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:
I discovered it is those ones that don't attend church nor pay their Tithe and offering that are on the social media shouting that Pastors steal church money.

Is it your money?

People that really understand the principles and pay their Tithe and offering never complain because they see God's hand in all they do!

You will be on social media everyday at this young age of yours shouting Pastors are thieves instead of doing something meaningful with your life.

Start a Church na and be stealing offering if it's easy. Idiots!
my dear I tire o. drinking panadol on top someone's headache. most of dem no even get money talkless of having tithe money. den d few dat av money av Neva visited or donated to d less privilege but be shouting I rather donate to d orphanage dan pay tithes to hungry pastors blablabla..... . Abeg happy birthday rolls Royce and buggati of bishops. you Will be richer Dan IMF and World bank so nations will borrow from you without unnecessary conditions.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Zubbycol: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Our cases are different!! we have all sinned b4 God. Lets plead for God mercy!
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2017
tunsjnr:

what you just said will affect you in future negatively
I am a god on my own. Nothing affects a god negatively. I repeat, nothing. Hav you heard of Otem? Go to him let him open your god-eye.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by naturefellow(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2017
DickDastardLION:
The Tithe Guzzlers ...

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by dataking: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
We know how one becomes a Pope. Under what process did they get their titles? I am a Christian and Christianity, unlike other religions, gave us the freewill to question somethings.

You don’t seem to be questioning much from the look of things. Unlike some religion indeed. Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by kan12(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2017
ALL THIS PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES THAT DIVED INTO EPISCOPAL SYSTEM, WILL BE COPYING ORTHODOX CHURCHES AND COPY WRONG. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO IN THE REAL SENSE, RATHER IT IS RT.REV (DR.) DAVID OYEDEPO, BISHOP OF BLABLA diocese. AND BY RIGHT HE SHOULD BE A PRELATE OR PRIMATE.DID I JUST WASTE 10MINS OF MY LIFE WRITING THIS?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE RT.REV.(DR) DAVID OYEDEPO, GOD IS TAKING YOU HIGHER THAN YOUR CONTEMPORARIES.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by ooshinibos: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:
I discovered it is those ones that don't attend church nor pay their Tithe and offering that are on the social media shouting that Pastors steal church money.

Is it your money?

People that really understand the principles and pay their Tithe and offering never complain because they see God's hand in all they do!

You will be on social media everyday at this young age of yours shouting Pastors are thieves instead of doing something meaningful with your life.

That's true you know , its is those that don't honor God with the tithe that complain that pastors chop tithe , you are right ...and also , the world wants Christianity to basked in poverty , Christianity is the only religion in the world that people complain about when they hear anything about wealth in Christendom , Muslim have billions of dollars donated to Islamic programs , likewise , Hindus and Buddhist ..nobody ever complains or ask where did the money go or how it is spent ,

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by elvisojugo: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Its quite interesting how some people reason the way they do...smh

Happy Birthday to my papa's mentor. God bless you Sir.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by ololadeking(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Not an atheist, I'm a geoworldist.
can yu enlighen me bruv
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Adebowale89(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

are you a Christian? what makes your ranting different from those you're accusing

must u insult to pass God message? is that what bible taught u? didn't Jesus ask God to forgive those that nailed him on the cross?

going to church doesn't make u a Christian neither does it make u more saint than those u are criticizing

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by lonelydora: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided
They just give themselves titles sha grin

Don't allow the wrath of God fall on you. These men have turned lives. Well, i used to reason like you. Thank God for Jesus
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Pat081: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Dreamword24:
What are the requirement to become a pastor? shocked
1) Bible 2) nice suite n money to rent a big Shop n buy like 50 chairs 4 members to sit on n buy like 6 chairs 4ur self n ur wife if u hv any wife n last but nt d list u will hv sweet mouth u dnt anybody to b in care of money u can do dat ur self or put ur sister or brother dia ,pls dnt put ur friends in care of d money ooooooo den u re good to b a pastor or Daddy G.O
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Ohcanada(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
kekakuz:
i have no problem with this man of God
my mum use to attend his church when it was less than 30 members in kaduna

it just bothers me when a Nigerian bishop is shouting "we would soon be richer than IMF,paris club" when your country is still trying to borrow from them to fund her budget.
we just look dumb in their sight

it is called FAITH
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by shibanbo(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
tsmat:
and my case is different!
so is mine
As a redeemed of the Lord and a convernant child of God what affect others is not permitted to affect me

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
lonelydora:

Don't allow the wrath of God fall on you. These men have turned lives. Well, i used to reason like you. Thank God for Jesus
Don't allow my wrath to fall on god. If I get angry, thunder strikes god. Well, I used to reason like you. Thank Atum for Otem.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2017
ololadeking:
can yu enlighen me bruv
I believe in myself, that's all about a geoworldist.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Dollabiz: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by talk2percy(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2017
U guys are just living big on the ignorant masses sweat..isorite, one day be one day, their eyes go clear.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by emmasege: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2017
princealexndre:
Wow, I never thought of pastor Adeboye thinking to that direction.
It made no sense to me. Adeboye's assertion only reveals his lack of theological training. Bishop is an office and not a title, and you need not be addressed as one before you assume the office. That's why you will hardly hear Anglican bishops being addressed as such. They are either Rt. Revd or Most Revd, while they occupy the office of a bishop.

A bishop is an overseer. Adeboye is one in his own world and so are Kumuyi, Oritsejafor, Ashimalowo and several others who oversee God's flocks.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by davibid: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Dreamword24:
What are the requirement to become a pastor? shocked

Learn how to speak in tongues

grin
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by urbanemind(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Innobee99:
Who made them pope too?
there's only one pope...ediot.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by fasusimartins(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2017
The Mandate Real . Now the hour has to liberate the world from all oppressions of the devil, through the preaching of the world of faith , and I'm sending you to undertake this task . Happy birthday sir .

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Shalomdee(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Kizyte:
Who even made all this men Bishops? Ayam not understanding... Or did they make themselves Bishops?

Anyway, I'm proud to be a Catholic!

Are there no bishops in Catholic church? WHo gave them the titles? And who made the one you call pope? Oh, let me see, Jesus himself came down and ordained him abi? You guys should just stop criticising what you don't understand.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by BigShazam: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2017
HATE ON LOSERS!
THESE MEN ARE 100 x MEGA-TRILLION QUEDTRAPRO+BETTER+ RICHER+ MORE SPIRITUALLY ENDOWED >THAN U DUDE'S THAT LIKE THIS COMMENT AND THE COMMENTED PUT TOGETHER.
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided
They just give themselves titles sha grin
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Shalomdee(f): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2017
kan12:
ALL THIS PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES THAT DIVED INTO EPISCOPAL SYSTEM, WILL BE COPYING ORTHODOX CHURCHES AND COPY WRONG. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO IN THE REAL SENSE, RATHER IT IS RT.REV (DR.) DAVID OYEDEPO, BISHOP OF BLABLA diocese. AND BY RIGHT HE SHOULD BE A PRELATE OR PRIMATE.DID I JUST WASTE 10MINS OF MY LIFE WRITING THIS?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE RT.REV.(DR) DAVID OYEDEPO, GOD IS TAKING YOU HIGHER THAN YOUR CONTEMPORARIES.

You don't even understand what you are saying yourself, have you seen prelate or primate in the Bible? Who told you pentecostal churches are copying from orthodox churches? Are they the ones that brought ordination of bishops or did it start from the Bible? Read the book of Timothy.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Gr8Nez(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

God bless u the writer leave this perverse generation to perish with their stupid way of life

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by uvalued(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2017
i was expecting to hear he raised the dead.... embarassed
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by ttmax09(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

Love This

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.