Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (58395 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Firstcitizen: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:
I discovered it is those ones that don't attend church nor pay their Tithe and offering that are on the social media shouting that Pastors steal church money.

Is it your money?

People that really understand the principles and pay their Tithe and offering never complain because they see God's hand in all they do!

You will be on social media everyday at this young age of yours shouting Pastors are thieves instead of doing something meaningful with your life.

Start a Church na and be stealing offering if it's easy. Idiots!

I am skeptical about anything to do with compulsory giving or not giving out of a joyful heart but your comment makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Azam101: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm pastors driving rolls Royce and members trecking issorite!
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by immortal145: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2017
happy birthday my bishop....
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Fraudsters.

Rich MOG with poor minions.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by ololadeking(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
I believe in myself, that's all about a geoworldist.
i still dont get, but its ok if you dont want share
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by deafeyez: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided They just give themselves titles sha grin
Sorry which one of your property have they stolen.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by IkpuMmadu: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2017
todaynewsreview:
Happy Birthday Bishop David Oyedepo
-Pastor Enoch Adeboye

The Rolls Royce of Bishops

Some years ago, someone gave me an article on cars to read.
It listed the Mercedes Benz as the STRONGEST car.
It listed BMW as the FASTEST car
It listed LEXUS as the most comfortable car.

I turned to the man that gave me the article to read and asked in my confusion "so where do we place Rolls Royce"?

The man smiled and said "sir, you can't place Rolls Royce in this category; when we are rating cars, Rolls Royce is in a class of it's own".

There are bishops and there are bishops.

......and When you are rating bishops, Bishop Oyedepo stands in a class of his own.

Bishop Oyedepo is the Rolls Royce of bishops.

And I am proud to be his father.
It is only in christianity that you see a bishop who is a son to a pastor.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye

More Accolade here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/44/pastor-enoch-adeboye-s-birthday-message-to-bishop-david-oyed

Africans and religion
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by SUSSYASH: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2017
God bless you for your comment......
admax:
I discovered it is those ones that don't attend church nor pay their Tithe and offering that are on the social media shouting that Pastors steal church money.

Is it your money?

People that really understand the principles and pay their Tithe and offering never complain because they see God's hand in all they do!

You will be on social media everyday at this young age of yours shouting Pastors are thieves instead of doing something meaningful with your life.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Charly68: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:
so in order words
what are u trying to tell us
Thanks for this question ooo...Somebody does not hold political position ,not an apologist of any Govt yet follow his calling and ministry and is getting result yet those who don't even attend his church are pained with his success. Men are truly wicked
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Demaj: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Dreamword24:
What are the requirement to become a pastor? shocked

move closer to God, be faithful in that which God has committed to your hands and wait until He calls you into ministry..Don't call yourself.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Louis005(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2017
lmao meaning that this pastor that always shouts in our street na DANFO��
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Shaw007(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

God bless you my man.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Kizyte(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Shalomdee:

Are there no bishops in Catholic church? WHo gave them the titles? And who made the one you call pope? Oh, let me see, Jesus himself came down and ordained him abi? You guys should just stop criticising what you don't understand.
Jesus' Apostle, Peter was the first Pope.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by NwaliE01: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to my spiritual father. It has being wonderful moments under your grace and ministration.
May the almighty God continues to enrich you both spiritually and physically. Amen
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Seunspyder(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2017
kekakuz:
i have no problem with this man of God
my mum use to attend his church when it was less than 30 members in kaduna

it just bothers me when a Nigerian bishop is shouting "he would soon be richer than IMF,paris club" when your country is still trying to borrow from them to fund her budget.
we just look dumb in their sight

OKay we hear yhu but which church your mum attend now.. Pls give us more details and your point.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Kizyte(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2017
9japrof:

Proud to be a religion where veneration is still given to statues, prayers addressed to Mary instead of God.

Bros have a rethink
You can say whatever you want to say about Mary and Catholic's act of worship to God Almighty, God is a Supreme Spirit and not human, His ways are not your ways. What you don't understand is obviously bigger than your thoughts.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Kizyte(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Innobee99:
Who made them pope too?
Jesus Christ Himself, made Peter (Saint Peter) the first Pope when He called Peter a rock and said "...and upon this rock, I will build my CHURCH and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it" and Peter was succeeded when he died.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by emerged01(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

Thank you! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by dayowunmi(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

My brother God bless you o. Their ignorance is just reprehensible. First of all, tithe is for pastors welfare! so a pastor spending tithe is never a sin cos in the old testament tithe was meant to take care of the Levite's! who are the tribe of Israel that are devoted to the work of God and who are not expected to work. Then if they feel pastors are eating tithes, then don't pay! simple! rather than speaking ill of men of God online.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by 36STATES: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2017
These are Yoruba's main contribution in Nigeria; mindless fraudsters of the worst kind.
Every second, they pretend they are solving problems for Nigeria, but 40 years on,
they are billionaires with private jets while most of their followers remain broke,
and Nigeria problems multiplied.

Three main areas Yorubas have no rival in Nigeria: Running private churches, Legal firms and journalism.
One common denominator; all three professions require a great dose of lies to succeed in them.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
keep chopping our money pastor. we be ur mugu for life and will keep giving you our hard earned money .
If you are in Kwara and its environ and interested in buying neatly used Aluminium Glass sliding doors,Clipper sterilizer,Clipper,flat screen monitor,Amplifier with radio and memory card slot,well piped Fish baths call or whatsapp me on 08147748795
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by walexbiz(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
No
admax:

Is it your money?

Because most of you that pay tithe steals the money from our common Patrimony while the recipient looks the other way. Anyway both the payer and the payee are a common thief but I am which not sure which side of Jesus Christ on the cross will they be hanged.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by monabass: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

I LOVE THESE WORDS. PEOPLE INDEED PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF KINGDOM SECRETS
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by farem: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by farem: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2017
arigold1304:
Sell it and help the poor in your church

See comment!
Another goon that will not read

Young but tattered brain!
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by farem: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Dnt be suprised to see oyedepo in hell fire.
Scammers

And you where? I am sorry to say, the way you talked this: it's like your Own 2shu,re!
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by zeezeegal(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Dnt be suprised to see oyedepo in hell fire. Scammers
And Dnt Be Surprise If He Makes Heaven On That Day... Idiot
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Myself2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
DickDastardLION:
The Tithe Guzzlers ...

Is it your tithe
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Tobisco911(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided They just give themselves titles sha grin
Watch your mouth bros, dont say wat u dont knw
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by CAPTAIND5235(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
admax:

Is it your money?

God bless you brother, you just said my mind... Permit me to post this on my fb page...
Thanks for speaking the truth on Narialand even when others are quiet

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by clemz85(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chei! I thought one gave one Rolls Royce,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.