Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (58394 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by potent5(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Kizyte:
Who even made all this men Bishops? Ayam not understanding... Or did they make themselves Bishops?

Anyway, I'm proud to be a Catholic!
I can make you a bishop if you want.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by fk001(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Scamming innocent people of their hard earned cash.

How on earth will i go to a fellow man and kneel so that he can pray for me, and at the end of the day "I must pay certain amount of money" whether i like it or not?

What makes him more spiritual than i, just because he attended pastors school? any one can do that too.

Fvcking scammers doing what they know best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by maxysmith(f): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Judge not undecided
2shure:
Dnt be suprised to see oyedepo in hell fire.
Scammers
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by omoelerin1: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
They are now addressing themselves by make of cars... undecided undecided undecided

It is finished.
Rolls Royce that will become irrelevant in decades to come.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by bodmas3000(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2017
I celebrate grace ,I pray this day the lord open the more blessing on me ijn

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Gotze1: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided
They just give themselves titles sha grin
Two thieves? Wetin you get wey they won steal from you?

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Maryyoung(f): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2017
happy birthday to my papa. many more years and God's abundant Grace.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by justcallmenuel(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2017
I love this.....
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by justcallmenuel(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Dnt be suprised to see oyedepo in hell fire. Scammers
Have they scam you before? I just pity ur low life....
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Gotze1:
Two thieves? Wetin you get wey they won steal from you?
our 1k, 2k,10k tithes and offerings up and down make them rich. Think.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by gaiya1: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
DickDastardLION:
The Tithe Guzzlers ...
When they were building their churches where were you?
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by EricSmallz(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Grace at its peak. If you are Jealous, repent, open your church
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by ak22(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided
They just give themselves titles sha grin

May God forgive brother .
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2017
ak22:

Make God forgive brother .
I will forgive god, not the other way round undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by 9japrof(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Kizyte:
Who even made all this men Bishops? Ayam not understanding... Or did they make themselves Bishops?

Proud to be a religion where veneration is still given to statues, prayers addressed to Mary instead of God.

Bros have a rethink

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2017
donprincebigt:

comment from a person not different from them.(
as u've written)
undecided
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by ololadeking(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Tale of two thieves undecided They just give themselves titles sha grin
you must be an athiest too bro,
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2017
Kizyte:

The catholic church is just an institution just like the living faith. Stop asking ridiculous questions.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by tintingz(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2017
Money men
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by valemtech(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
We are authorised to advertise on yahoo login page, mail and home page in Nigeria
we can also help u drive traffic to ur online store,website or get likes to ur facebook page.
Call or whatsap:08037607036

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by dodelight(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
kekakuz:
i have no problem with this man of God
my mum use to attend his church when it was less than 30 members in kaduna

it just bothers me when a Nigerian bishop is shouting "we would soon be richer than IMF,paris club" when your country is still trying to borrow from them to fund her budget.
we just look dumb in their sight

How you saying he should just waltz into the central bank and give them money/loan? The government should try asking. By the way, is our God himself not richer than the IMF? Why is he not raining silver and gold on the poor? It's all about principle, bro. It's principle!
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by tsmat(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
PrecisionFx:

everyone's case is different Sir.
ok
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
Rebuke:

If yhu all don't repent typing rubbish about the elects.......great is yhur awaiting disaster. I pray yhu gain quick understanding and make amendment though.

When disaster starts following people in health, finance and marriage they would start running to nairaland to ask ppl to help them not knowing their so called mouth of liberty as put them in bondage.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by ebuks4ever(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2017
A bishop being a son to a Pastor.... Profound..
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Abbotp: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2017
poetic lines...
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by edo3(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2017
All these people defending the two men of God knew before now that after that post comes great bashing hence d quick counter attacks..Am loving this.

Am very sure these people are paid to monitor any bashing against these men. May God give us d needed wisdom to sail through this journey called life.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by romeoetin(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Dnt be suprised to see oyedepo in hell fire.
Scammers
only you go see am there
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by 2shure: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Religion is a big scam esp in naija
Wise up fool
justcallmenuel:

Have they scam you before?
I just pity ur low life....
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by 2shure: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Shut up.
Holier than thou
Fuc off my quotes
Homo
romeoetin:
only you go see am there
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by uminem02(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2017
barackosama:
This Nigerian Pastors have turned into something else, na Rolls Royce wey them dey use as birthday greetings now, uhm. Fela, Las Las na Yahoo win am o. grin grin
Nobi lie bros...i don dey think am sef
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by danny6ix(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Mtcheew how does this affect the fact that doctors are still on strike. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.