Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (58396 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by geoworldedu: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
jimenyo:
You have been dead long ago!
I send it back to the sender. Even the god you serve can't dare say that I have been dead, much less you. undecided
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Shinery0123(m): 3:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Christians wen it is to a Muslim or others join together and attack on full force and now it is their matter
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Rekyz(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2017
geoworldedu:
Those who like it are wiser than you. Shame on you.
Who dash you (monkey) banana? Get lost!
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Shalomdee(f): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kizyte:
"And so I tell you, Peter: you are a rock, and on this rock foundation I will build my church, and not even death will ever be able to overcome it".
Matthew 16:18 GNBDK

Pope St. Peter (First Pope) (32 - 67)

Pope St. Linus (Succeeded Peter) (67 - 76)

Pope St. Anacletus (76 - 88)

Pope St. Clement I (88 - 97)

And so on... Down to Pope Francis

I still can't spot where he was made a pope in the Bible, all you showed me was where Jesus said he was a rock, in any case Jesus meant he will be one of the leading apostles in the church, Paul even superceded him in acts.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Kizyte(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Shalomdee:

I still can't spot where he was made a pope in the Bible, all you showed me was where Jesus said he was a rock, in any case Jesus meant he will be one of the leading apostles in the church, Paul even superceded him in acts.
I rest my case
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by kan12(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Shalomdee:

You don't even understand what you are saying yourself, have you seen prelate or primate in the Bible? Who told you pentecostal churches are copying from orthodox churches? Are they the ones that brought ordination of bishops or did it start from the Bible? Read the book of Timothy.

MY UNINFORMED BROTHER, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BISHOP THIS BISHOP THAT. WHAT IS OBTAINABLE IS RT.REV THIS OR RT.REV.THAT.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Shalomdee(f): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
kan12:

MY UNINFORMED BROTHER, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BISHOP THIS BISHOP THAT. WHAT IS OBTAINABLE IS RT.REV THIS OR RT.REV.THAT.

Retired Reverend ke? Read first Timothy 3:1 from KJV, oya I have given you a scriptural backing my informed brother
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by Shalomdee(f): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
kan12:

'Retired' Reverend ke? What does that even mean Read 1Timothy 3:1 from KJV, at least I have given you scriptural backing for the position of Bishop, dear informed brother
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by kan12(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Shalomdee:

'Retired' Reverend ke? What does that even mean Read 1Timothy 3:1 from KJV, at least I have given you scriptural backing for the position of Bishop, dear informed brother

Shalomdee,the Office of a Bishop is occupied by a Rt.Rev. so the correct order is Rt.rev shalomdee Bishop of quoters Diosece. And not Bishop shalomdee, by this it means you can see a Rt.rev that is not in charge of a Diosece SEMISIS he ain't a bishop.
Re: Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo by kan12(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2018
Shalomdee:

Right Rev.not retired rev.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.