Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra (54425 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by hartson(m): 5:52am On Oct 02, 2017
ahckmedkosy:

If only you know how mistake of an offspring you are.. A combination of a lowlife and peasant... Empty skull, useless being.. People that conceived you need to be poisoned to death.. Twart
Get a life
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ahckmedkosy(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2017
hartson:
Get a life,nonentity like you will never admit his ignorance.I see you are suffering from a generational curse that's why your level of stupidity cannot be over emphasize.A product of wasted semen.Coward till infinity.

Despite all your efforts to salvage the image of ur generation both born and unborn you have ended up soiling it the more.. Excavated waste of an animal.. Brain dead nonentity
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by hartson(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
ahckmedkosy:

Despite all your efforts to salvage the image of ur generation both born and unborn you have ended up soiling it the more.. Excavated waste of an animal.. Brain dead nonentity
To.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ahckmedkosy(m): 12:51am On Oct 03, 2017
hartson:
To hell with you and your unborn generation you asshole.I can bet you are an idiot son of rascality between an insane man & woman.Continue to smoke weed and get high. You soon meet your miserable end.

Swine... That's what you and ur entire generation will be called.. Gutless swine. Go tell ur parents
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Sebastine1606(m): 2:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Enough of this insults from both of you, you people don't read the rules guiding NL when you want to type + you are both adults for that matter
And the past two days you guys have been on this same issue
PLS DROP IT, and act matured

@Hartson and @ahckmedkosy...... Pls do not destroy your monikers
Peace
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ahckmedkosy(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Sebastine1606:
Enough of this insults from both of you, you people don't read the rules guiding NL when you want to type + you are both adults for that matter

Peace

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by hartson(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Peace
Ok, bro.No qualms.if not your intervention. I am readily available to give the guy the full dose of the bitter pills.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Sebastine1606(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Issokay my brothers, I appreciate your understanding and willingness to give it all up for peace sake
Thanks @gain

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by hartson(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sebastine1606:
Issokay my brothers, I appreciate your understanding and willingness to give it all up for peace sake
Thanks @gain
cheers man.keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by godofuck231: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2017
oshe11:

So U think dere r no more Virgins?

Igbo man put that kind list then the girl is finished, her womb has been bombed by ojukwus bucket
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by wowmagonline: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
The item list go fear you. How can they list all this for me na? https://www.immigratefly.xyz/2022/04/bride-price-list-in-imo-state.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.