Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra (54424 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Emmahunk(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
This list has been modified, maybe after the girls in Mbaise complained that men were no longer asking for their hands in marriage. IT WAS WORSE!
I remember following a friend who lives abroad to Mbaise years back. After presenting all they asked for which was much more than what is in this list, the bride's father refused coming out to welcome us with the excuse that he had no shoes to wear. We paid N5k for shoes before he would come out. Guess what? This was in the late nineties, so imagine the value of N5k then.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Lilimax(f): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Igbo babe rocks! When you love her, go for her no matter the cost because 'Ife e ji Abu Ada Igbo erika'. The potential groom should endeavour to reach out to your potential in-law for proper negotiations smiley cos often times the list is hiked by extended relations who contributed nothing to the training of the potential bride. Through proper negotiation, the list is tamed embarassed Proudly Anambraraian babe!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Arysexy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
meforyou1:
which 150k? On marriage day, u guys will cause confusion and double the list

Fvck off!
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Mypeople2(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
patval:

your grandfather's grave
Alright, thanks for the insults. You just showed us what your parents taught you. That is why I always say not all ladies are wives. Some are just made to be baby mammas or girlfriends, sister Theresa nor be true?

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by meforyou1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Arysexy:

Fvck off!
gerrout. I married an Anambra girl. My cousin married an Anambra girl as well. Same scenario.
My in laws say 120k would be enough for those items. We went with them to the market and bought every single item. About 100 to 110k.
On marriage day, the same in laws that gave me the list and we went and bought the things together doubled d list.
Did same in my cousin's wedding.
So u and your people should fck the hell off

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Aboguede(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
lilimax.
Agreed
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Arysexy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
meforyou1:
gerrout. I married an Anambra girl. My cousin married an Anambra girl as well. Same scenario.
My in laws say 120k would be enough for those items. We went with them to the market and bought every single item. About 100 to 110k.
On marriage day, the same in laws that gave me the list and we went and bought the things together doubled d list.
Did same in my cousin's wedding.
So u and your people should fck the hell off

You must be a devilish liar! The essence of giving you list is to avoid demanding for things that is against d custom. How can somebody give u a list and u bought everything in d list, u came with same list and it was doubled?

God have mercy on your lying soul.

The list they gave u is what is used to calk out d items as u present them, so how did they double it on d traditional wedding day?

.stop lying. All liars are hell bound including u lying over frivolities

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by jaszplus12(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
hmmm...top of the paper has a motto: peace unity and development.
that's why the list has cash backing on every page!
wow! love is blind so the list should not be a barrier...love is blind so the bride's people should also tamper mercy to allow life. after marriage to exist!
some culture really should not be so emphatic about mundane things!
after all the same relatives will still come for help from the husband as time goes on!!!
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Lilimax(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Aboguede:
lilimax.
say hi to my email sunshineway_13@yahoo.com

ka ayi malu ofuma. ma obulu na enube di. ewe kwana ewe biko. proudly oyi
Bia nwokem, o gini? Kedukwa nke bu ka anyi malu ofuma? Anyi amatago na Nairaland. Biko adirozi m available smiley Chineke gozie gi na aka olu gi . Udo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by patval(f): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mypeople2:
Alright, thanks for the insults. You just showed us what your parents taught you. That is why I always say not all ladies are wives. Some are just made to be baby mammas or girlfriends, sister Theresa nor be true?
your grandfather is with answer in his grave waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by 989900: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Poverty na bastard.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Its very cheap to compare with the one my in-laws -to-be gave to me about two weeks ago in rivers state.. Mehn! That's one hell of a list. I paid #40,000 just to collect the list alone with one crate of star, one crate of malt, one crate of mineral, three bottles of wine and two bottles of local dry gin. My people, if you see the contents of my list, you will feel like fainting. Am still studying the list till now.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by daddio(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
WHILE THE OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN,
AND MANY EATERS HAS PATRONIZED HER CANTEEN (KEEP SEARCHING FOR HER CANTEEN HAS IF YOU CAN'T GUESS O).
She has sold everything good to early fukers now the groom will have to pay this list to get the the left over!!!! Chai!!!.

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Arysexy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
sinequanon1955:
Its very cheap to compare with the one my in-laws -to-be gave to me about two weeks ago in rivers state.. Mehn! That's one hell of a list. I paid #40,000 just to collect the list alone with one crate of star, one crate of malt, one crate of mineral, three bottles of wine and two bottles of local dry gin. My people, if you see the contents of my list, you will feel like fainting. Am still studying the list till now.
cheesy grin cheesy

Keep studying it

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by daddio(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
sinequanon1955:

Na VIRGIN MARY una wan marry abi na angel!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Mypeople2(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
patval:

your grandfather is with answer in his grave waiting for you
Sister Theresa it is okay. You too sabi quarrel. I hail you. Please let's go and sleep.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by daddio(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
sinequanon1955:

Study well o
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ifysimple(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
That list can't come from Anambra family.
Mbaise , Imo state
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by iamdondanna(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
even cigarette matches dey de r

awon smokers family sango predecessors

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Mouthgag: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:
Someone should help me out with stage 3

What is AMALA doing there tongue

Olodo
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by dierich: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! "Closing of the book--1000"? Nah poverty go make man complain, everything in this list is not up to '1million naira" and no amount is too big for the woman you love. angry

I'm sure say u no get 500k for account.. MUMU
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by mzlee01(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
It list is always negotiable. The process of negotiations will span into several hours if not a whole day. You need not be scare of the list as you can beat the price down if you wish. Your uncles will always help you with the price bargaining.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Mypeople2(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
sinequanon1955:
Them won sell their daughter? It seems you used to visit them with your latest car that is why. But that is wrong, they shouldn't discourage you from removing their daughter from the market. Ladies full market o whey never marry. If you get her pregnant now, won't they give you a list of N20000? That act of opening a shop rite on the heads of prospect in-laws should be discouraged
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by emmynku(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
That list is not from anambra,please stop misleading people.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Onlinetalk: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
LOL...
I NO MARRY AGAIN
HAHA
OTEDOLA DAUGHTER SEF NO FIT DO DIZ
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Chukazu: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Arysexy:
This is a sample of Awka marriage list in Anambra, my cousin just married an Awka lady (medical doctor) last week. We don't sell our daughters in Anambra

OP get ur facts right. With 150k u will get everything in this list.

with 150k ,you said you don't sell your daughters?
expunge the entire list and then we are sure she is not for saleundecided
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Penalty82(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:
Someone should help me out with stage 3

What is AMALA doing there tongue

I married an Igbo lady they also gave me such list, the purpose is for the man to up his pocket. Just take one elder from your kindred and meet with your in-laws and tell them how your pocket be. Believe me, you won't buy up to half of that list. Even if you're a rich man, pretend as if you are managing, play the game well with your wife to be. If your wife tell them to accept whatsoever you bring else she'll elope with you.... Omo, na killer punch be that.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
daddio:

Na VIRGIN MARY una wan marry abi na angel!?

My brother, I tire ooooo!!!!
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Alphasoar(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
So simple and cheap list.

AFFORDABLE is the word!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
It seems you used to visit them with your latest car that is why.

For where. I use my legedeze benze
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mypeople2:
Them won sell their daughter? It seems you used to visit them with your latest car that is why. But that is wrong, they shouldn't discourage you from removing their daughter from the market. Ladies full market o whey never marry. If you get her pregnant now, won't they give you a list of N20000? That act of opening a shop rite on the heads of prospect in-laws should be discouraged

I don't know if they want to sell her off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.