Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra (54418 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by patval(f): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Mypeople2:
Sister Theresa it is okay. You too sabi quarrel. I hail you. Please let's go and sleep.
is referring you to grandpa a quarrel?
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by colossus91(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2017
mbaise is nt anambra bt imo op borrow sense na

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by musa7m(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Aboh mbaise is a L.G.A in imo state not anambra. Cc : VastFinder
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by MrBigiman: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Blogger see Mbaise IMO state, still dey claim Anambra. Such rubbish.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Humility017(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2017
ability19:

M nt igbo but its similar in benin too. No difference xcept the 150,000 dats there no difference.. The list is not bad u buying it for ur wife not for dem. aπϑ no amount of money can buy a woman. Dats d truth
which Benin...?
I am from Benin...I married off 2 of my sisters shortly after my Dad's death
I never demanded for this...not even in our custom we asked for this...
the bride price I collected was #2400 naira
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by okezman(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
animal nairaland. mbise is imo state not anambra state
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by LargeBreed(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2017
maviduchez77:
the list is not from anambra, check well
its mbaise IMO STATE
Don't mind the mo'4ka
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Op it's either u are blind or daft. That list reads "mbaise" in IMO STATE. Why say Anambra?
I guess it's paining you that Anambra babes are hot cakes and highly sort after and you want to scare potential suitors abi?
Go tell your village ppl to modify your list so your girls go begin sell and not try to block other ppls lucks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by kyella(f): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2017
ability19:

M nt igbo but its similar in benin too. No difference xcept the 150,000 dats there no difference.. The list is not bad u buying it for ur wife not for dem. aπϑ no amount of money can buy a woman. Dats d truth
. am an Edo girl it is in no way similar abeg ..which one be d soap and all those other things..na crate of egg remain for dem to put

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by rosalieene(f): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2017
lolzzz
If you love her n have the money.
close your eyes and pay it... You would be given so much respect
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ceecee0703(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2017
the Op of this thread needs to change the topic Firstly, the dialect is not Anambra Igbo. secondly, mbaise is in Imo State as one of the pages states. Please respect people and yourself. I am anambra indigene most of my sisters, cousin brothers and sisters are married and non has bill like this as bride price.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by tk4rd: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2017
VastFinder:
Even the three-page list cost N1000. According to a Facebook user, a man from Anambra state was presented with the marriage list.

"The man's family are going crazy" he wrote.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-b3tm_9JgOxI/Wc5KBNlQtfI/AAAAAAANCHI/ruMh6pxh5zUhdozCMamr3wtTKeUW48W3gCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687521486.jpg[/img][img]https://3.bp..com/-wT9atXYgOr0/Wc5KBeKrEtI/AAAAAAANCHQ/UeQf7VqvMqwRFHTAH8o1tmHks5zdAFnhACLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687524927.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-check-out-list-of-items-on.html?m=1

For the fact it is Imo State, and you were writing Anambra,, your whole write-up is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by oshorstan(f): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2017
VastFinder:
Even the three-page list cost N1000. According to a Facebook user, a man from Anambra state was presented with the marriage list.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-b3tm_9JgOxI/Wc5KBNlQtfI/AAAAAAANCHI/ruMh6pxh5zUhdozCMamr3wtTKeUW48W3gCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687521486.jpg[/img][img]https://3.bp..com/-wT9atXYgOr0/Wc5KBeKrEtI/AAAAAAANCHQ/UeQf7VqvMqwRFHTAH8o1tmHks5zdAFnhACLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687524927.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-check-out-list-of-items-on.html?m=1

bros give her belle jare
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by hartson(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2017
ahckmedkosy:
Pure forgery... This list is cooked up or else let the op tell me which village and local govt in anambra has this list.
you have issues.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by MrRitchie: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2017
I saw the thread myself but what can I do?
InvertedHammer:

VastFinder:

Give credit to the source.

Original thread was created by MrRitchie back in 2016 and you copied the exact same pictures.

https://www.nairaland.com/3465147/traditional-marriage-list-aboh-mbaise

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by hartson(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Justbeu:
One of d list shows dat dis is Aboh Mba Ise which is in IMO state, why will d op use Anambra its unfair biko, am from anambra & no mother I repeat no mother in Anambra will demand for a bag of cloth or pant or bra, d norms in Anambra is a Wrapper ur capacity determine d kind of wrapper u buy, wen I got married I bout Houlandies.... but its not a must ok hollandies is quiet Expensive but I just want to make it a memorable day for my wife & mind u d wrapper is part of d cloth dat will be in ur wife box & not d inlaw which means it is for ur wife. u can use a cheaper wrapper ok....dem no dey marry wife finish, just do wat u can in Anambra, den u can gradually finish up d rest when u wish ok.....if u want a wife from Anambra go for her Don't judge from afar, go close to ur in-law & let dem know wat u can handle, dey will underline d important things on d list u must do to take ur wife home, others can come later in life, but if u are buoyant enuf u can handle all once & for all no be by force, so cowards should not use list as a means not to get married, if u love ur wife make d moves first..... #PROUDLYMARRIEDANAMBRARIAN.
very correct
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by phatnpretty(f): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fake list. I am from Anambra state. This list is either fake or from Imo state as seen in the list. All those requirements are outrageous, I don't believe the list is real.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by demobaba1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
They are selling their children nah !!! Nonsense.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by JuanDeDios: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! "Closing of the book--1000"? Nah poverty go make man complain, everything in this list is not up to '1million naira" and no amount is too big for the woman you love. angry
Your post makes no sense. Everyone is not a politician. It is only a small percentage of the population (less than 1-2%) who would not bat an eyelid at casually parting with "not up to N1m for the bride's family". Anybody who earns a salary would have a problem with this. Anyone who earns N250k per month would have a problem with it, and how many graduates of 5 years experience earn N250k?
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by JuanDeDios: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Justbeu:
One of d list shows dat dis is Aboh Mba Ise which is in IMO state, why will d op use Anambra its unfair biko, am from anambra & no mother I repeat no mother in Anambra will demand for a bag of cloth or pant or bra, d norms in Anambra is a Wrapper ur capacity determine d kind of wrapper u buy, wen I got married I bout Houlandies.... but its not a must ok hollandies is quiet Expensive but I just want to make it a memorable day for my wife & mind u d wrapper is part of d cloth dat will be in ur wife box & not d inlaw which means it is for ur wife. u can use a cheaper wrapper ok....dem no dey marry wife finish, just do wat u can in Anambra, den u can gradually finish up d rest when u wish ok.....if u want a wife from Anambra go for her Don't judge from afar, go close to ur in-law & let dem know wat u can handle, dey will underline d important things on d list u must do to take ur wife home, others can come later in life, but if u are buoyant enuf u can handle all once & for all no be by force, so cowards should not use list as a means not to get married, if u love ur wife make d moves first..... #PROUDLYMARRIEDANAMBRARIAN.
You're right. When my friend got married to an Anambra girl he was a fresh graduate who just started working. They brought their list but he did what he could and nobody tied a rope on his neck.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Emmahunk(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
murphyibiam15:

check top of second list... it says Mbaise in IMO state.. not Anambra

Please, where in my post did you see Anambra?
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by franchuks(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
VastFinder:

Giant Stock Fish indeed.... No wonder Bachelors keep rising like Dollar to Naira!

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ahckmedkosy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
hartson:
sorry you have a serious problem in English Comprehension.

Stewpid response from a grilled brain...
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by hartson(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
ahckmedkosy:

Stewpid response from a grilled brain...
Try and understand common English statement
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by lereinter(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! "Closing of the book--1000"? Nah poverty go make man complain, everything in this list is not up to '1million naira" and no amount is too big for the woman you love. angry

really. really
1 million for list onlly
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ahckmedkosy(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2017
hartson:
Try and understand common English statement and stop being a coward.

Try and be civil and mature in correction before showing your insult oriented brain.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by hartson(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
ahckmedkosy:

Try and be civil and mature in correction before showing your insult oriented brain.
I am sorry if you feel offended by my quote.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ahckmedkosy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
hartson:
take your crappy brain for factory reset.you could not comprehend simple English statement cos you are suffering from brain disorder.Ode

I only blame serial family abuse as the reason you are unstable.... Daft and stewpid.. I blame parental hormones for ur medulla imbalance.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by hartson(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
ahckmedkosy:

I only blame serial family abuse as the reason you are unstable.... Daft and stewpid.. I blame parental hormones for ur medulla imbalance.
Y
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ahckmedkosy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
hartson:
You are a product of illicit sex from a wayward man and an olosho now you are a full grown bastard with low life as pig.Your type is a menace to the society.

If only you know how mistake of an offspring you are.. A combination of a lowlife and peasant... Empty skull, useless being.. People that conceived you need to be poisoned to death.. Twart
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by kapai(m): 3:22am On Oct 02, 2017
you forgot plantain that will complement the egg grin grin grin
kyella:
. am an Edo girl it is in no way similar abeg ..which one be d soap and all those other things..na crate of egg remain for dem to put
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Sebastine1606(m): 5:48am On Oct 02, 2017
This list is just too funny ooh grin grin
I saw dozen of pants and bras, if it's for the wife, does that mean the husband won't buy for her later? Shies, wrist watch, who will wear them biko grin
Funny list I must say, the one thing missing is car to complete, almost all available things in the market are there
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.