Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra (54417 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by allanphash7(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
What is a marriage ?
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Xblink(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Very cheap.... You are lucky �....
Just pay fast fast...
It's like it's done with vexation in my state...

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Cunninlinguist: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Imagine
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
I don't even know who brought the idea of paying bride price. The person should be beaten

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
tolugar:

Baby girls are like long term investment in that area.

Though as the saying goes "thats it's better to live with a python than live with..."

They make the best of Girl friends sha
True that bro...as a correct Afonja man I only date IPOB chicks....

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ahckmedkosy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pure forgery... This list is cooked up or else let the op tell me which village and local govt in anambra has this list.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Cigarettes too

Na alcoholic family dem be..
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Onyeasi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
The topic says Anambra while list says Imo state. Someone should help Op out

4 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Guilderland1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Person go marry for this kind village? grin

Our side is just roasted rats and coconut, pay your bride price and start producing children grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by sekem: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
OP, are you saying this is the marriage list in anambra

Or you mean to say a marriage list given to an anambra man who wants to marry someone from aboh mbaise in imo state?

Please get your facts right before you start misleading people embarassed
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by patval(f): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
@op, your head is paining you abi? you wrote Anambra while the list bear Aboh Mbaise.

7 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by tobechi20(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
good
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Mypeople2(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
oshe11:
How many Breaasst she get
Na three she get, one for each stage
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
d
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by HARDDON: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Is the entire list up to a million? undecided

If yes, tell the fam that they r officially selling her to you. Pull the mum aside and tell her that after the wedding, no Omugwo fir her, no. None of her family members Wud be welcomed in your home. Tell her that they shld not expect to recieved any financial assistant from you henceon because they are here collecting it now in arrears.

Watch how she Wud run back to her husby and hv d dmn list reduced drastically.

Or just pull her mum on side and tell her that you are condering putti g the wedding on hold based on d exorbitantly laid out list

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by AuroraB(f): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
He should pay naa cheesy grin grin grin grin grin undecided
And yes, it's Mbaise, not Anambra angry
Ya kpotuba undecided

5 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Lilprinz10(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oga na "IMO state" not Anambra abeg, try correct am.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Bhella5(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bhella5:
Igbo kwenu!
GogobiriLalas:
True that bro...as a correct Afonja man I only date IPOB chicks....
Bhella5:
Igbo kwenu!
me too. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Mypeople2(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
patval:
@op, your head is paining you abi? you wrote Anambra while the list bear Aboh Mbaise.
Sister Theresa, Mbaise is in what state?
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by oshe11: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mypeople2:
Na three she get, one for each stage
lol

NO WONDERgrin

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by olusola200: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
I hope the list is for a virgin girl

Or weak and slack hole like those babes at fela shrine
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by edupedia: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Akshow:
Greedy lots. Imagine they even included panties and brasiers for the mother in law, wtf!

....then dey will come hia to say "na Buhari cause am"...greedy people
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by delishpot: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Damn... This list sha. For once I will say..... this is too steep.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Dearlord(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Frenchfriez:
If my supposed inlaws-to-be give me such a marriage list, I would bluntly tell them to go marry her themselves. Marriage is not do or die, and pls don't tell me love is blind, my own love has a visual acuity of 6/6.
Someone cannot coman use me to open supermarket, i wouldn't drain my account to get ppl drunk and potbellied, not even in the next life.

I totally agree with you my brother.
This absolutely unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by DjAndroid: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lie
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Arysexy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
OP when did Aboh mbise IMO state become Anambra? U smoke pawpaw leave?

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by DjAndroid: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mypeople2:
Mbaise is in Imo state
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by patval(f): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mypeople2:
slowpoke,your zombie head no tell you na IMO state?

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Adaumunocha(f): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wetin Lamp dey do for list? Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Tex42(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
VastFinder:
Even the three-page list cost N1000. According to a Facebook user, a man from Anambra state was presented with the marriage list.

"The man's family are going crazy" he wrote.
Op please edit and correct the topic of this thread. The said list was issue in Mbasi, Imo state.

Sure u can read... Effect the necessary corrections please.

Thanks!
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Paperwhite(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! "Closing of the book--1000"? Nah poverty go make man complain, everything in this list is not up to '1million naira" and no amount is too big for the woman you love. angry
Guy I dey gbadun your yarns here Olorun. wink

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Mypeople2(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
patval:

slowpoke,your zombie head no tell you na IMO state?
Hmm so Sister Theresa I am slowpoke?So where do you live so that I can meet you facially for you to repeat what you just said. Send me your address

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.