Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,228 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra (54380 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by godofuck231: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
oshe11:
Its Kinda CHEAP

IF.........

SHE IS A VIRGIN

I see, someone here is still thinking
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by shibanbo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! "Closing of the book--1000"? Nah poverty go make man complain, everything in this list is not up to '1million naira" and no amount is too big for the woman you love. angry

Don't claim to be good. Everything is wrong with it. I mean everything bike.akpata atufo egiro abu ogalanya
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by mavinc4u(f): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
That list is fake.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by nnamdi7160: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Op water dey your skull, when did mbaise become part of Anambra? Fake. News

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by oshe11: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
godofuck231:

I see, someone here is still thinking

So U think dere r no more Virgins?
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ehissi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! "Closing of the book--1000"? Nah poverty go make man complain, everything in this list is not up to '1million naira" and no amount is too big for the woman you love. angry

Bros! You are jonsing! I dont know whether you know which country you dey buy things. 1 million cannot buy these things in this list, you don already pass one million dey approach 2 million.

3 bags of rice, 100 tubers of yam plus ego iwunye na-efere of #150,000 . That is already #400k, except na toothpick yam you wan present........

I never even talk of transport to buy all these things, of which you never even arrange money for food whey you wan cook both for the girl side plus people whey you go tidy from your own side......

Of which this list is not for Ofe nmadu or somebody coming from outside. This wan no even include Church wedding reception cost, cost of hall, decoration, wedding gown, registry, suit, video camera recording, photography, ....This wedding done cross #2.5million total since...... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by nextstep(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
They even charged for the cost of the list? Bhwa hah hah haha! grin grin
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by kinibigdeal(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:
Someone should help me out with stage 3

What is AMALA doing there tongue

1 dozen of pant... shocked shocked
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by jimb(m): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:
ihe amala ie 'items fr the land'
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
F.A.K.E!
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by kiddkash(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
tell me is it still marriage or trade by batter. take tradition out of it. it is exchanging your daughter for perishable goods
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by elmagnifico411(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ha! Buhari, please, let this IPOB go.. i tire for this kinda list o! So they're trying to tell us that the mother-in-law to be no get bra and pant before dem come ask for the daughter hand in marriage? This ibo people are so backward. Everything is mmanya and money. Awon omo kobokobo! Lil wonder their girls are plenty in nite clubs when to marry them is war.. hmm.. and I bleeped fone for free way back.. they should just kuku add provision for international passport' to the list.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by nextstep(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Arysexy:
This is a sample of Awka marriage list in Anambra, my cousin just married an Awka lady (medical doctor) last week. We don't sell our daughters in Anambra

OP get ur facts right. With 150k u will get everything in this list.

Bros, this list is from 2001, unless the typist no sabi am... not only have prices have gone up in the intervening 16 years, but the number of items and taste have also increase tremendously.

Now let me rant small: these current demands are taking things too far. I understand supporting the family, but they are basically driving young men away. At this rate, only rich old men will be available for marrying these girls. And you know who the majority of money will go to? The men in her family.

I want to start a family with my woman, and support our children, not spend my life helping older relatives who were too lazy to get their ass in gear. angry

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by pocohantas(f): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Pocohantas!!!

I no from that side...you're safe.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Gkemz: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Clear road make i faint.... Sometimes i wonder what is so special about places that impose high price upon their ladies for the suitors. All these for this kind economy...Do mbaise people think we grow money on the tree. Even the typist want follow chop. 1k for just three sheets of paper.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by wendy241(f): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
VastFinder:
Even the three-page list cost N1000. According to a Facebook user, a man from Anambra state was presented with the marriage list.

"The man's family are going crazy" he wrote.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-b3tm_9JgOxI/Wc5KBNlQtfI/AAAAAAANCHI/ruMh6pxh5zUhdozCMamr3wtTKeUW48W3gCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687521486.jpg[/img][img]https://3.bp..com/-wT9atXYgOr0/Wc5KBeKrEtI/AAAAAAANCHQ/UeQf7VqvMqwRFHTAH8o1tmHks5zdAFnhACLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687524927.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-check-out-list-of-items-on.html?m=1

the list says imo nt anambra
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by wendy241(f): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
VastFinder:
Even the three-page list cost N1000. According to a Facebook user, a man from Anambra state was presented with the marriage list.

"The man's family are going crazy" he wrote.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-b3tm_9JgOxI/Wc5KBNlQtfI/AAAAAAANCHI/ruMh6pxh5zUhdozCMamr3wtTKeUW48W3gCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687521486.jpg[/img][img]https://3.bp..com/-wT9atXYgOr0/Wc5KBeKrEtI/AAAAAAANCHQ/UeQf7VqvMqwRFHTAH8o1tmHks5zdAFnhACLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687524927.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-check-out-list-of-items-on.html?m=1

the list stated imo nt anambra
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by prodiG(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
thedondada:
lol

just impregnate the girl and all this story will end, sharp sharp
story. If she dies during child birth, you'll marry her before her burial o.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ibkayee(f): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
pocohantas:

I no from that side...you're safe.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by prodiG(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
ahckmedkosy:
Pure forgery... This list is cooked up or else let the op tell me which village and local govt in anambra has this list.
that list cannot be from anambra. it's mbaise.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Ashley86400: 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Awon elebi. . .hungry set of people. . .and poor.
Like who the hell still says "pomade"? undecided*
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by bigfrancis21: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:

Lol. It's not the amala that you know. Ama ala when spelt correctly.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by prodiG(m): 12:17am On Sep 30, 2017
majamajic:
this is imo state not Anambra state

edit the post

misinformation
Lalasticlala
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2017
I no marry again.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by val4sure(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Are my eyes deceiving me,aboh mbaise op not anambra,nah their way be that,my bros got married their last year,they almost ruined him with bills.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by toprealman: 12:45am On Sep 30, 2017
So Anambra is now in IMO state.....nice one OP
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Justbeu(m): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2017
One of d list shows dat dis is Aboh Mba Ise which is in IMO state, why will d op use Anambra its unfair biko, am from anambra & no mother I repeat no mother in Anambra will demand for a bag of cloth or pant or bra, d norms in Anambra is a Wrapper ur capacity determine d kind of wrapper u buy, wen I got married I bout Houlandies.... but its not a must ok hollandies is quiet Expensive but I just want to make it a memorable day for my wife & mind u d wrapper is part of d cloth dat will be in ur wife box & not d inlaw which means it is for ur wife. u can use a cheaper wrapper ok....dem no dey marry wife finish, just do wat u can in Anambra, den u can gradually finish up d rest when u wish ok.....if u want a wife from Anambra go for her Don't judge from afar, go close to ur in-law & let dem know wat u can handle, dey will underline d important things on d list u must do to take ur wife home, others can come later in life, but if u are buoyant enuf u can handle all once & for all no be by force, so cowards should not use list as a means not to get married, if u love ur wife make d moves first..... #PROUDLYMARRIEDANAMBRARIAN.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by d33types: 2:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Aboguede:
d33types.

you are lier. u be poor man by nigeria standard and if u are thinking of marriage now i will advise you to talk to your parents about it abd your eldes too becus as a more intelligent, expossed and mayby your senior i can advise youa to wait for some time. date for now and stop being carried away by sex and deceiptions becus you still amature for marriage. marriage is not for show.
Typical Nigerian mentality.brashful, uncivilized, assuming and uncouth.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by InvertedHammer: 4:01am On Sep 30, 2017
VastFinder:

Give credit to the source.

Original thread was created by MrRitchie back in 2016 and you copied the exact same pictures.

https://www.nairaland.com/3465147/traditional-marriage-list-aboh-mbaise

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by MistaBabz: 4:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Small time they'll say their children are becoming hoes. Anyway na dem sabi but Igbo babes dey fine sha
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by maxist2020(m): 4:34am On Sep 30, 2017
even Benson and matches Ind anambara kwenu
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ssfWeShss: 4:53am On Sep 30, 2017
What happen to the list? Everything is not even up to 500k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.