Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra (54420 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by slysteel: 5:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Majority of the people reading here are young people who are still single, so they cant tell that this list was cooked up by that blogger , its a fake list, okada people and conductors still marry women from there and do not spend such money
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by olamefun1990(m): 5:24am On Sep 30, 2017
the only thing that can cause this kinda wicked marriage culture is poverty.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Coolgent(m): 5:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Can i buy for of their girls?
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Oblitz(m): 5:53am On Sep 30, 2017
this one small nah, my own still the same mbaise, cost of the list is 20k, including transportation to get the list.......

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by kyella(f): 5:55am On Sep 30, 2017
its a simple way of saying "don't marry my daughter"!..can deir sons afford all dis things..is DAT wat d father gave to is in-laws.. Mtcheeew..dem for carry d geh go hawk for market naa since she is for sale.As if dey can count 150,000.
.just dey make me vex

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ability19: 6:00am On Sep 30, 2017
If this is the igbo dreaded list... Then I got no worries...its cheap... Nothing is too much for some one I love its for her own good atleast most of those things will be her own too. Its nice

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ability19: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2017
kyella:
its a simple way of saying "don't marry my daughter"!..can deir sons afford all dis things..is DAT wat d father gave to is in-laws.. Mtcheeew..dem for carry d geh go hawk for market naa since she is for sale.As if dey can count 150,000.
.just dey make me vex

M nt igbo but its similar in benin too. No difference xcept the 150,000 dats there no difference.. The list is not bad u buying it for ur wife not for dem. aπϑ no amount of money can buy a woman. Dats d truth

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by NickD(m): 6:06am On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:
Someone should help me out with stage 3
What is AMALA doing there tongue
Lol It's not the Yoruba amala it means traditionalist
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Kenchukky(m): 6:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Does Mbaise in Imo state sound like Anambra to you? Stupid post.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by transient123(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Auction!
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by chinnasa: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:
Someone should help me out with stage 3
What is AMALA doing there tongue
Amala means kings men not food
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by youngalex(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Lilimax:
Igbo babe rocks! When you love her, go for her no matter the cost because 'Ife e ji Abu Ada Igbo erika'. The potential groom should endeavour to reach out to your potential in-law for proper negotiations smiley cos often times the list is hiked by extended relations who contributed nothing to the training of the potential bride. Through proper negotiation, the list is tamed embarassed Proudly Anambraraian babe!! smiley
So what's the Ada Igbo bringing to the table after draining my funds?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by olive282(f): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2017
VastFinder:
Even the three-page list cost N1000. According to a Facebook user, a man from Anambra state was presented with the marriage list.

"The man's family are going crazy" he wrote.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-b3tm_9JgOxI/Wc5KBNlQtfI/AAAAAAANCHI/ruMh6pxh5zUhdozCMamr3wtTKeUW48W3gCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687521486.jpg[/img][img]https://3.bp..com/-wT9atXYgOr0/Wc5KBeKrEtI/AAAAAAANCHQ/UeQf7VqvMqwRFHTAH8o1tmHks5zdAFnhACLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687524927.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-check-out-list-of-items-on.html?m=1

Are you so blind that u can't see Aboh mbaise in imo state.....
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by vetrovialMan(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2017
maviduchez77:
the list is not from anambra, check well
its mbaise IMO STATE

No Anambra family would try such. The issue of exorbitant cost for marriage has been settled for a long while in Anambra state, except if the husband to be wants it then its his show to run
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by TheTourist: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2017
IT HAS TO BE IMO NOT ANAMBRA
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by yommen: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! "Closing of the book--1000"? Nah poverty go make man complain, everything in this list is not up to '1million naira" and no amount is too big for the woman you love. angry

See, so because I love her, no one should care of she and I only have sand to eat after wedding? Tell yourselves the truth. Those lists up there only portray ibos to be opportunists. So unreal!!!
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by agrovick(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2017
All these for a girl who is probably a coded olosho in the city of Lagos or Owerri.

Mtcheew
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by nightmile: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Ask your mother in law her bombom size before u buy the pant
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by yommen: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Seriously, if I love her, I will go ahead and settle the list but inside that small corner of my mind, I'm not responsible to them any longer as they have eaten and finished their food of a lifetime in few days. I will not be responsible to them for anything after the wedding which is even better for me. If they ask for help, I'll tell them I'm still servicing the bank loan I took to acquire their daughter. Cunning

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by rayobaba(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Hope they wil give me receipt sha, cos wen d wife won form, i go just show her receipt of purchasing her.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Holuwarsweun(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Igbo people ehn na everything dem day use do business sha diz 1 wan open shop ni

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by meforyou1(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2017
mzlee01:
It list is always negotiable. The process of negotiations will span into several hours if not a whole day. You need not be scare of the list as you can beat the price down if you wish. Your uncles will always help you with the price bargaining.
price bargaining is for the bride price, not the list
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Afritop(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2017
sad WTF. THEY DID NOT INCLUDE LIVE COW AND THEY ARE COMPLAINING
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2017
ahckmedkosy:
Pure forgery... This list is cooked up or else let the op tell me which village and local govt in anambra has this list.
list says IMO state.. check top of second list
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by LordOfNaira: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2017
pocohantas:

I no from that side...you're safe.
grin Thank God. I was thinking of opening a new savings account for just that.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2017
TheTourist:
IT HAS TO BE IMO NOT ANAMBRA
check top of second list... it says Mbaise in IMO state.. not Anambra
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2017
Oblitz:
this one small nah, my own still the same mbaise, cost of the list is 20k, including transportation to get the list.......
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2017
slysteel:
Majority of the people reading here are young people who are still single, so they cant tell that this list was cooked up by that blogger , its a fake list, okada people and conductors still marry women from there and do not spend such money
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Emmahunk:
This list has been modified, maybe after the girls in Mbaise complained that men were no longer asking for their hands in marriage. IT WAS WORSE!
I remember following a friend who lives abroad to Mbaise years back. After presenting all they asked for which was much more than what is in this list, the bride's father refused coming out to welcome us with the excuse that he had no shoes to wear. We paid N5k for shoes before he would come out. Guess what? This was in the late nineties, so imagine the value of N5k then.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Lilimax:
Igbo babe rocks! When you love her, go for her no matter the cost because 'Ife e ji Abu Ada Igbo erika'. The potential groom should endeavour to reach out to your potential in-law for proper negotiations smiley cos often times the list is hiked by extended relations who contributed nothing to the training of the potential bride. Through proper negotiation, the list is tamed embarassed Proudly Anambraraian babe!! smiley
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by kapai(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
MEND THE TOPIC COS THE TOPIC TITLE IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU POST
VastFinder:
Even the three-page list cost N1000. According to a Facebook user, a man from Anambra state was presented with the marriage list.

"The man's family are going crazy" he wrote.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-b3tm_9JgOxI/Wc5KBNlQtfI/AAAAAAANCHI/ruMh6pxh5zUhdozCMamr3wtTKeUW48W3gCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687521486.jpg[/img][img]https://3.bp..com/-wT9atXYgOr0/Wc5KBeKrEtI/AAAAAAANCHQ/UeQf7VqvMqwRFHTAH8o1tmHks5zdAFnhACLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687524927.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-check-out-list-of-items-on.html?m=1

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Armstrong34(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Oblitz:
.......I don laugh tirecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.