Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra (54422 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
This should be negotiable
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by stillseth: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
If I eventually pay for all this things, non of my wife's family member has the right to eat at the wedding...tey don't even av the right to eat when they come visiting me and my wife at our home.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Deo1986(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Court marriage is cheaper.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by bishop4life(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
OP

so after seeing aboh mbaise on that list, you still mistake it for anambra?

I go vex for you oooo

4 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:
Someone should help me out with stage 3

What is AMALA doing there tongue

Lol, it's not the amala you know.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by InvertedHammer: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
VastFinder:
Even the three-page list cost N1000. According to a Facebook user, a man from Anambra state was presented with the marriage list.

"The man's family are going crazy" he wrote.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-b3tm_9JgOxI/Wc5KBNlQtfI/AAAAAAANCHI/ruMh6pxh5zUhdozCMamr3wtTKeUW48W3gCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687521486.jpg[/img][img]https://3.bp..com/-wT9atXYgOr0/Wc5KBeKrEtI/AAAAAAANCHQ/UeQf7VqvMqwRFHTAH8o1tmHks5zdAFnhACLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687524927.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-check-out-list-of-items-on.html?m=1

When did Aboh Mbaise in Imo State become Anambra?

\

4 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Aboguede(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
marriage is ceremonial since time imomorial and there is no celebration without cost of futune. in the bible, Jesus attended a marriage and he was forced to do what be did not prepare becus of shortage. I think the igbos has the best cultural preparation when it comes to marriage becus they prepare well even for the univited and some of u here are members of that group.

the groom is meant to plan ahead before marriage and two, marriage is not for children but as a preconfirmation that a man can feed extra belle.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by d33types: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
I'm planning to marry my anambra fiancee, who was my first and hopefully last, but if I get this sort of list I will tell them in not interested again. It's pure greed.
NB;I'm rich by Nigerian standards, but I'm not wasteful, extravagant or stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by mowapa(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! "Closing of the book--1000"? Nah poverty go make man complain, everything in this list is not up to '1million naira" and no amount is too big for the woman you love. angry

If only you are the first to love her...pu-wey don serve, like tennis ball, u go com pay all that for?

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
VastFinder:
Even the three-page list cost N1000. According to a Facebook user, a man from Anambra state was presented with the marriage list.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-b3tm_9JgOxI/Wc5KBNlQtfI/AAAAAAANCHI/ruMh6pxh5zUhdozCMamr3wtTKeUW48W3gCLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687521486.jpg[/img][img]https://3.bp..com/-wT9atXYgOr0/Wc5KBeKrEtI/AAAAAAANCHQ/UeQf7VqvMqwRFHTAH8o1tmHks5zdAFnhACLcBGAs/s1600/FB_IMG_1506687524927.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-check-out-list-of-items-on.html?m=1

We've seen this list on here over and over again, it's exorbitant as well as archaic, and the truth is these customs have heavily evolved, if you ready to Marry from there, meet the girl and her family and work things out with them, there's no way you're buying all those ridiculous stuff!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by curvilicious: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Umbrellas? Are Jehovah's witnesses?
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by patval(f): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mypeople2:
Hmm so Sister Theresa I am slowpoke?So where do you live so that I can meet you facially for you to repeat what you just said. Send me your address
your grandfather's grave
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by centboy123456(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Frenchfriez:
If my supposed inlaws-to-be give me such a marriage list, I would bluntly tell them to go marry her themselves. Marriage is not do or die, and pls don't tell me love is blind, my own love has a visual acuity of 6/6.
Someone cannot coman use me to open supermarket, i wouldn't drain my account to get ppl drunk and potbellied, not even in the next life.

Someone cannot coman use u to open supermarket lol guy u no get joy at all
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by ruggedized1: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mods seun lalasticlala mynd44 please this rubbish happened in Imo state and not in our own Anambra. Please edit the report. Thank you

On a side note, though Anambra girls are the most beautiful and most marriageable in Igbo land still yet we don't believe in trading our daughters. When I married from Nnewi, my father inlaw only took N50 from all the stuff I brought. This is because of the affluent background of most Anambra people who do not believe in selling their daughters in the name of marriage.

This kind of list is as a result of deep seated poverty and wretchedness.

8 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by LordOfNaira: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pocohantas!!!
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by majamajic(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
this is imo state not Anambra state

edit the post

misinformation

4 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Emperor119(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
check well...its mbaise people IMO STATE

4 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by linearity: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
thedondada:
lol

just impregnate the girl and all this story will end, sharp sharp

By custom & traditional, the child from such pregnancy or union will bear the maiden name of the lady, until the man fulfills all the marriage rites.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by centboy123456(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Guilderland1:
Person go marry for this kind village? grin

Our side is just roasted rats and coconut, pay your bride price and start producing children grin

haha funny u
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:

Ama ala -- sons of the land.

It was written as it pronounced

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:

Ama ala -- son's of the land.

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Arysexy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is a sample of Awka marriage list in Anambra, my cousin just married an Awka lady (medical doctor) last week. We don't sell our daughters in Anambra

OP get ur facts right. With 150k u will get everything in this list.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by meforyou1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
That's not the complete list. Buy everything and go for d marriage, the in law's will double everything
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by richmondefosa(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! "Closing of the book--1000"? Nah poverty go make man complain, everything in this list is not up to '1million naira" and no amount is too big for the woman you love. angry
Na thunder ⚡ go fire your bald head.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by majamajic(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
d33types:
I'm planning to marry my anambra fiancee, who was my first and hopefully last, but if I get this sort of list I will tell them in not interested again. It's pure greed.
NB;I'm rich by Nigerian standards.

bros the list is not from anambra

we welcome u with open arms
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by madridguy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for the enlightenment.

KOPT55:

Ama ala -- son's of the land.

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Mrbigman1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
VastFinder:

Oga, ur list says MBAISE, imo state.

U ve forgotten state and capital again?

My flend, stop dat nonsense already

4 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by meforyou1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Arysexy:
This is an sample of Awka marriage list in Anambra. We don't sell our daughters

OP get ur facts right. With 150k u will get everything in this list.
which 150k? On marriage day, u guys will cause confusion and double the list
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Aboguede(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
d33types.

you are lier. u be poor man by nigeria standard and if u are thinking of marriage now i will advise you to talk to your parents about it abd your eldes too becus as a more intelligent, expossed and mayby your senior i can advise youa to wait for some time. date for now and stop being carried away by sex and deceiptions becus you still amature for marriage. marriage is not for show.
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by Yusfunoble(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
The content of the list no even pain me reach the list itself, imagine charging 1k for the list gan gan. Hahan!! Aiye ma nika o angry
Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by othenok(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
VastFinder:

OP is a liar. The list clearly says Mbaise.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra by wristbangle: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chai.. And na Mbaise babe naim I wan marry oo! Na to run leave her asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.