Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation (9753 Views)

Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
ugoswaggz:

U don dey do ndala for me now U should be celebrating already, if only u could see d person mentioning u
So back to ur question, can i stop mentioning u? No! Its just fun feeling u squeam ���
15yr old feeling fly.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by marisdgreat(f): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
@op y do guys feel pain when they didnt release or feeling uncomfortable?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
TGoddess:
15yr old feeling fly.

Awww...insult?
I thought as much, ur one urgly looking girl, didn't ur mummy teach that pretty girls dont abuse ppl?
Hehehe anyway ur probably less than 20yrs old, so that means am like twice ur age, physically and mentally so need i thread words with u? No never...ur just my lil kid sis daughter

Passing on!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
marisdgreat:
@op y do guys feel pain when they didnt release or feeling uncomfortable?

They just deceive u with that old trick to earn ur pity so that u give in to the temptation, after which they hate u passionately for even refusing at first
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by marisdgreat(f): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
ugoswaggz:

They just deceive u with that old trick to earn ur pity so that u give in to the temptation, after which they hate u passionately for even refusing at first
thanks for d enlightenment
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Horlohlah:
Easy to say when you not the one involved... Puhleaseeeee!

Certainly but science can't be wrong, at least not when it concerns a female reproductive system, cycle, flow or whatever
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Horlohlah: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Certainly but science can't be wrong, at least not when it concerns a female reproductive system, cycle, flow or whatever
It's my body not science's so puhleaseeeee again!
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlohlah:
It's my body not science's so puhleaseeeee again!

Whatever but I sure know we're saying the same thing so no need for any misconception here
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Horlohlah: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Whatever but I sure know we're saying the same thing so no need for any misconception here
No so puhleaseeeee one more time! tongue

Happy new month.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2017
marisdgreat:

thanks for d enlightenment
Ur welcome, add to ur knowledge; any guy who pressures u into sex when ur not ready to give me is not worth u, if he is worth u that means waied and respected ur wish but changes his attitude or body language towards u after sex, DOESNT love u! Its just a matter of time.
Finally anyone who dumps u or got really pissed off because u refused him sex, is just lusting after u not love ok! Fish out the difference b4 u take any action.
One last thing if ur not ready/want to bleep a guy, do do romance or get him high avoid intimate privacy with him, a lesson many girls learned the hard way. Thank u
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlohlah:
No so puhleaseeeee one more time! tongue

Happy new month.

You'll only get uglier if you keep iterating that word tongue

Same here. So is this the part where you guys carry out that 'wish 5 nairalanders happy new month' ritual? Are you about to create a thread for that 'cause it's unusual that you're awake by this time or maybe you're up to no good. About to do the astral projection thing that starts by 12 and ends by 3am? tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Horlohlah: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

You'll only get uglier if you keep iterating that word tongue

Same here. So is this the part where you guys carry out that 'wish 5 nairalanders happy new month' ritual? Are you about to create a thread for that 'cause it's unusual that you're awake by this time or maybe you're up to no good. About to do the astral projection thing that starts by 12 and ends by 3am? tongue
Puhleaseeeee grin

"those guys" and I sleep late. If I sleep any sooner that 12am, then I must be really really tired and I mean double really.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by marisdgreat(f): 12:26am On Oct 01, 2017
ugoswaggz:

Ur welcome, add to ur knowledge; any guy who pressures u into sex when ur not ready to give me is not worth u, if he is worth u that means waied and respected ur wish but changes his attitude or body language towards u after sex, DOESNT love u! Its just a matter of time.
Finally anyone who dumps u or got really pissed off because u refused him sex, is just lusting after u not love ok! Fish out the difference b4 u take any action.
One last thing if ur not ready/want to bleep a guy, do do romance or get him high avoid intimate privacy with him, a lesson many girls learned the hard way. Thank u
i see but though i have fall victim of all this so many times well thanks for d info
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlohlah:
Puhleaseeeee grin

"those guys" and I sleep late. If I sleep any sooner that 12am, then I must be really really tired and I mean double really.

Now I'm really gonna have to spank you in the ass

Whoever said you're normal is really deceiving you.

Anyways, you probably experience enough nightmares while you're asleep and that explains why, night walker. tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Horlohlah: 12:39am On Oct 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

[s]Now I'm really gonna have to spank you in the ass[/s]

Whoever said you're normal is really deceiving you.

Anyways, you probably experience enough nightmares while you're asleep and that explains why, night walker. tongue
I know I'm not tongue

Nightmares? Nah. I'm just nocturnal.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlohlah:
I know I'm not tongue

Nightmares? Nah. I'm just nocturnal.

This one you're flirting with me by this time, don't tell me you're seeing your period (It was just the last day of a month 45 minutes ago) tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Augustap(f): 12:46am On Oct 01, 2017
The hormones bro, the fuvking hormones
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Horlohlah: 12:52am On Oct 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

This one you're flirting with me by this time, don't tell me you're seeing your period (It was just the last day of a month 45 minutes ago) tongue
If this what you call flirting, well I wasnt. undecided and it's like you know so much about periods
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlohlah:
If this what you call flirting, well I wasnt. undecided and it's like you know so much about periods

Each day when I wake, I think about how to calm the throbbing flesh between my legs in the moist passage of a woman. Each time I see a lady "My thoughts are profane", I think... How do I get between her thighs grin

So yes, my world revolves around ladies and theirs around mine so hell yeah, I gotta know stuffs about them.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Ishilove: 1:18am On Oct 01, 2017
MrWondah:
I know say my head no correct, no qualms but this one weak me. I have notticed in many women including my mum and sisters. This is not meant to bash the female folks but I really wan know.
Why women dey quick vex when their time of the month don't reach? Small thing them go shout for people wey get gf dia girls go dey ansa den any how
So you usually know when your mum is on her period?? undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
I get angry even with myself. Everything irritates me. My circle is very annoying. 21 short days, its like I see my period every week. grin

excuse me ma. i think you need deliverance
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Oyindidi(f): 5:53am On Oct 01, 2017
cruchenutii:

excuse me ma. i think you need deliverance
You need it more
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Donaldduke2019(m): 5:55am On Oct 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
You need it more
so ur nau saying today is deliverance day (shake my head 7 times)
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by StarBukola(f): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2017
MrWondah:

No be must na. But edey necessary. After one lady talk say if you no release you go explode
shocked shocked Mr man o se koko o, my people dey talk say iwa Ku waa la nwa nko OSU,
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Kobicove(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2017
It's normal for females to feel cranky during such periods
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Horlohlah: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Each day when I wake, I think about how to calm the throbbing flesh between my legs in the moist passage of a woman. Each time I see a lady "My thoughts are profane", I think... How do I get between her thighs grin

So yes, my world revolves around ladies and theirs around mine so hell yeah, I gotta know stuffs about them.
I see. What a huge mission undecided I wish you all the best in your quest.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlohlah:
I see. What a huge mission undecided I wish you all the best in your quest.

Common now, you don't have to act all goopy, I'm really not interested in you. I can't handle you smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Horlohlah: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Common now, you don't have to act all goopy, I'm really not interested in you. I can't handle you smiley
The feeling is mutual. Good thing you know you cant. smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlohlah:
The feeling is mutual. Good thing you know you cant. smiley

So why did you guys split? You cheated on him right? angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Horlohlah: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

So why did you guys split? You cheated on him right? angry
undecided You are sleep-typing or something?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlohlah:
undecided You are sleep-typing or something?

I wish I was but I ain't. undecided

There's no maneuvering around that question. angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation by Horlohlah: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

I wish I was but I ain't. undecided

There's no maneuvering around that question. angry
Well I don't know what you are talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / 10 Sex Styles To Give Your Lover To Make Him Or Her Not To Leave You / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.