Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You (14221 Views)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Hmm ! I used to wonder what you guys stand to achieve from e-fight ! Exchanging words with some1 you don't know in person, a general forum for that matter ! Pls we should all grow up and respect ourselves.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2017
DaniellaDokubo:

From a Deeperlifer?
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by SingleDaddy: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

My brain only saved good memories..so it means its limited edition only grin

Well, we can still be friends while ur still searching for a "replacement" Dad.. wink tongue

grin the ultimate search has just started.

Sure, we can still bi friends, in case things goes haywire cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2017
SingleDaddy:

grin the ultimate search has just started.

Sure, we can still bi friends, in case things goes haywire cheesy

Hahahahahhaah... grin

Okies, I will hold onto that wink

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Sambisaforest(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2017
iamJ:
Oya na

Ugly boys will come here and try to feel among cheesy

Stop wasting your time, girls dont like ugly guys
kikikikik... Funny man
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by DaniellaDokubo(f): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yeap buddy... She is irrelev...ant like pvssy!!

I will check it and reply. Please attach your number, and I will call you okay...

I am in a meeting now. Speak to you on phone.

From a Deeperlifer?
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by SingleDaddy: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahahhaah... grin

Okies, I will hold onto that wink

wink i once had a friend by the name khia or so? Can't remember. She might be a perfect replacement grin .
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2017
SingleDaddy:

wink i once had a friend by the name khia or so? Can't remember. She might be a perfect replacement grin .

Oohh i see..i dont know her Daddy..

Only 2 ladies i know here.. wink cheesy The rest IDGAF..
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hmm ! I used to wonder what you guys stand to achieve from e-fight ! Exchanging words with some1 you don't know in person, a general forum for that matter ! Pls we should all grow up and respect ourselves.
You used to wonder Do you know it now?
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Tahra:
You used to wonder Do you know it now?
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by SingleDaddy: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Oohh i see..i dont know her Daddy..

Only 2 ladies i know here.. wink cheesy The rest IDGAF..

Mention them, let me pick from your friends wink mummy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Boxer007(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Allwell1991:

That's just it... smiley

Hi boo. Please do you suck dik good?
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin
iamJ:
olosho position

All girls do this for different reason jor, its mostly for crush and u the crush will never see it
shocked
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by AlphaSoul: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
RoyalBlak007:
1. She twitches a lock of her hair.

When a girl feels shy or, on the contrary, flirts, she instinctively touches her hair and pulls it around her finger. Of course, this refers to girls with long hair..

https://brightside.me/inspiration-relationships/12-clear-signs-that-she-is-crazy-about-you-382410/
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by AlphaSoul: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
RoyalBlak007:
7. She copies your pose or gestures.

Pay attention if the girl "mirrors" your pose, gestures, or behavior. For example, you touch your hair, and she does the same a minute later. You whisper, and she whispers.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by AlphaSoul: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
RoyalBlak007:
11. Note the position of her legs.
grin grin wink
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by AlphaSoul: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
RoyalBlak007:
12. Her pupils get wider every time she sees you.

Eye contact affects the production of oxytocin. This hormone helps us feel as if we are bonded with a person. That is why we always try to make eye contact with someone we like.
Word! Rock-solid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? / Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.