Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You (14222 Views)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Good, so mind your business.
Lmao
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
says the girl that has been after a rasta for a year plus, a girl that isnt bold enough to show her face, i will pass, no use ur rasta ugliness take grade me biko
hahahahahaha e pain am!i will rather keep following a rastar than a bleached face shortdevil.otondo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
eboiga:
Mail not delivering. 0862263

Aiight dear... 30mins.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tahra:
He did exactly the same thing on another thread,i tire for him matter.Makydebbie gringrin wehdone.
As I see am see laughter. I just dey laugh the mumu. grin

Oyindidi:
This your mouthgrin
My sexy mouth. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh
ojkay hun

try not to get hurt though smiley

e be like you never see me in action, not hurt a secondgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Tarah see something oo grin grin
Yepa!That was 100%fatality.gringringrin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
As I see am see laughter. I just dey laugh the mumu. grin

My sexy mouth. grin
Sharp mouth. E don do o, make your ban no long pass London bridgegrin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Blackhawk01: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I didn't understand at first. Sorry for not believing you earlier.

I understand Maami, we all try to give our friends a benefit of doubt. Thank God you know he can't be trusted now. Be careful around him, okay? kiss
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Millz404(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy dumped me? She left because i cheated oga and she has been begging to come back, be like say to get likes they hungry u cheesy

Where i dey for woman mata u dey trek 10000 light years behind

Research suggests that we’re more likely to make downward comparisons when our self-esteem is threatened—for example, if we’ve just received negative feedback—because these comparisons give us a boost, enhance our own perceived standing, and reassure us that things could be worse.

You calling other people ugly because you yourself is ugly and looking for any boost you can rally to push up ur already low self esteem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Is it not your gf's white turned brown pant you're currently wearing? grin

Lol... Okay Ma. See ya
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I had/have no intention of the thread gracing FP

& also

I'm not surprised the thread is being derailed , ITS "ROMANCE SECTION"

smiley
okay cool
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tahra:
Yepa!That was 100%fatality.gringringrin
This holiday and that babe still no get chill. grin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Millz404:

Research suggests that we’re more likely to make downward comparisons when our self-esteem is threatened—for example, if we’ve just received negative feedback—because these comparisons give us a boost, enhance our own perceived standing, and reassure us that things could be worse.
gringringrin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sharp mouth. E don do o, make your ban no long pass London bridgegrin
Myd don show? shocked
I don die. grin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Na wah sha o

na so people just like fight this undecided

dont you guys have enough enemies offline that you still want to make more online undecided

anyways continue o............i've been laughing since and i dont mind laughing more before i take a nap grin cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Blackhawk01: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
yeye i get gift for u ooooo grin

You wanto transfer 20k to my account? shocked

Na Skye bank me dey use ooo. cheesy grin kiss
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I understand Maami, we all try to give our friends a benefit of doubt. Thank God you know he can't be trusted now. Be careful around him, okay? kiss
You dey tell megrin I don borrow leg run. He join that mad man to troll us that day. I no dey online so I no know sey na him new moniker be that. Smally wey I see as son dey join that apku dey troll me
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
SingleDaddy:
Is this true?. IamKashybaby , you now v a BF on NL shocked while i was gone?

shocked

Who told u? shocked
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
OfficialDad:
okay cool
Go modify your other post
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You wanto transfer 20k to my account? shocked

Na Skye bank me dey use ooo. cheesy grin kiss
na love gift jor
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
This holiday and that babe still no get chill. grin
Zero chill,infact lemme goan create thread sef.My fingers dey hot.cheesygrin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Blackhawk01: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
na love gift jor

Na Alhaji? cheesy wink
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Myd don show? shocked
I don die. grin
grin the op wanted the thread to be derailers Paradise
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tahra:
No dey abuse my friends.Why are you picking on debbie?Stop am.

Lol... I already edited my posts joor.

What is Debbie...? I don't wana be in Jail, I have a marketing campaign to run online tomorrow here!

Brb
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin grabs a bowl of garri

heheheh garri? cheesy cheesy

issoraite cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Blackhawk01: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Tarah see something oo grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I like Victor, he knows when to shut up. Omo daada nii cool
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
i just received my salary plus bonuses

Guy we are not mates

I earn $500 weekly from Google.. From my online business...

Are you okay so?? Lol...

Hahahaha... Bia Jude, take time.

Brb... Before mynd.44 go carry me enter ban abeg.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Na wah sha o

na so people just like fight this undecided

dont you guys have enough enemies offline that you still want to make more online undecided

anyways continue o............i've been laughing since and i dont mind laughing more before i take a nap grin cheesy
Some people's stupidity cannot be excused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Blackhawk01: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
You dey tell megrin I don borrow leg run. He join that mad man to troll us that day. I no dey online so I no know sey na him new moniker be that. Smally wey I see as son dey join that apku dey troll me

Smally? Yeah but you don't have to wait till 40 before you do away with foolishness. Such a silly billy. undecided
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
How am looking at some people who thinks dah I won't support or join my alma mate

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin grin grin grin grin

thought you were gonna go savage too for a moment there cheesy
Hehehehehehe dont mind the shortmandevil grin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go modify your other post

You're?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? / Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.