Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You (14205 Views)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

It's only bleached and ugly guys dah do insult people's facial appearance
me bleaching, u dont knw who ure talking to

2 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha...

I guess she was begging because she is crippled. No sane girl would date someone like you (Only desperadoes I guess)

So when I hear you call a guy ugly, I look at your picture, and I burst into laughter cheesy

If ugliness were to be a car, you would be a Range Rover Sports 2019 model cheesy

Abeg i no wan laff now oo grin , make una stop
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Trying too hard to be noticed. Park well for corner joor! Silly dumb thing

Nice topic royal wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by eboiga(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mail not delivering. 08167062263
BiafranBushBoy:

hahaha cheesy. Why did your second gf dump you?

You remember that night you called her and she told you that she was at school? cheesy

I was digging her real bad cheesy...

Do you know that the day I saw you and knew that you weren't even up to 5 ft in height, black with stained lips,

I knew that Nairaland personlaity was just an illusion.

Call any guy or girl ugly here again, we will then know who is ugly or not!!

Keep face like Buhari pant!! cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha...

I guess she was begging because she is crippled. No sane girl would date someone like you (Only desperadoes I guess)

So when I hear you call a guy ugly, I look at your picture, and I burst into laughter cheesy

If ugliness were to be a car, you would be a Range Rover Sports 2019 model cheesy

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
me bleaching, u dont knw who ure talking to
Did I say ur bleaching......read my post very well....I said it's only ugly or bleached guys dah go about insulting people's facial appearance

3 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
sane girl cheesy guy no be u go beach party alone?

Do u even have a gf?

Abeg ure too small to troll me, take ur face and face ur mosquito net door

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Bleached? cheesy

Can this one afford bleach? Village boy that lives in the slums of P.H, how can he afford bleaching creams?

Except say na caro white him wan buy.

hahahaha
sir bush na u oo

3 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Did I say ur bleaching......read my post very well....I said it's only ugly or bleached guys dah go about insulting people's facial appearance

Victor!

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

victor don get bad mouth o cheesy cheesy

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahaha cheesy. Why did your second gf dump you?

You remember that night you called her and she told you that she was at school? cheesy

I was digging her real bad cheesy...

Do you know that the day I saw you and knew that you weren't even up to 5 ft in height, black with stained lips,

I knew that Nairaland personlaity was just an illusion.

Call any guy or girl ugly here again, we will then know who is ugly or not!!

Keep face like Buhari pant!! cheesy

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why niggas trying to derail this thread undecided . why are silly peeps all over NL . please take your arguments away from this thread and allow the thread reach FP .

Lalasticlala nice tips oo.

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

boss of d highest I throway salute reach ur side oo

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
Oya na

Ugly boys will come here and try to feel among cheesy

Stop wasting your time, girls dont like ugly guys
You are not handsome yourself,you are just there in case you dont know. angry You go just dey yarn dust for here anyhow,you get problem jare.Wait wait shey na everyday you dey craze nii?

7 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Him dey dance to a tune... I just dey look am
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
fighting for ur uniben jambite cheesy

My word na product description, who ugly ugly, i just remind people, all that inner beauty talk na tori, nobody dey carry xray machine waka

As for u, so na to dream abt my ex that i dont send lol, a girl that i ignore now is ur fantasy ure so behind me

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
fighting for ur uniben jambite cheesy

My word na product description, who ugly ugly, i just remind people, all that inner beauty talk na tori, nobody dey carry xray machine waka

As for u, so na to dream abt my ex that i dont send lol, a girl that i ignore now is ur fantasy ure so behind me

Both in and outside beauty , you dey lack for all departments. Say you manage finish waec, come open Nairaland account, Shea na your achievement be that Shea?

No go help your life, they carry person name for your signature dey waka upandan, hoping say they go send you money from North Korea abi Vietnam, which one she dey sef...

cheesy... Just make sure say you no commot this thread... I get your time today!

8 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

boss of d highest I throway salute reach ur side oo

na me salute you pass o

you don dey the top list of savagers now o cheesy cheesy

shey you don prepare for manu-liv after this inter break

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

You dey fear the short man?

If he tries shitt, slap him round head...

After all, height wise, him go dey reach your waist...

As him lips big like lipstick, him get mouth dey him fellow guy ugly...

3 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Both in and outside beauty , you dey lack for all departments. Say you manage finish waec, come open Nairaland account, Shea na your achievement be that Shea?

No go help your life, they carry person name for your signature dey waka upandan, hoping say they go send you money from North Korea abi Vietnam, which one she dey sef...

cheesy... Just make sure say you no commot this thread... I get your time today!
as i no come get ur time?

What to do?

Call ur driver to come and pick u na cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Him dey dance to a tune... I just dey look am

heheheh

havent you heard shocked

dude is now a savager o grin

g'morning BTW
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
OfficialDad:

Abeg i no wan laff now oo grin , make una stop

No laugh my man... See the short, ug..ly thing wey no reach 4.9ft with black lips dey call another guy ugly...

This life sef!!

3 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You dey fear the short man?
If he tries shitt, slap him round head...
After all, height wise, him go dey reach your waist...
As him lips big like lipstick, him get mouth dey him fellow guy ugly...
so d guy short sef

lemme just see a thread wer he would call any girl ugly again t

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh

havent you heard shocked

dude is now a savager o grin

g'morning BTW
I'm really pissed with him. I saw what he did in a thread with one attention seeking maggot.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na me salute you pass o
you don dey the top list of savagers now o cheesy cheesy
shey you don prepare for manu-liv after this inter break
oboi dah coutinho goal na wetin shock me yesterday oo

E go be draw or manu go win.......Dab lord fit don come bk before dah tym sef
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
as i no come get ur time?

What to do?

Call ur driver to come and pick u na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that all? Mtcheeww... Lol. I think say you be get my time too...

Go hustle for daily bread, or you drop your account number, make I stone you 5k, make you use am chop...

#RealTalk.

10 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

oboi dah coutinho goal na wetin shock me yesterday oo

E go be draw or manu go win.......Dab lord fit don come bk before dah tym sef

na so na..........thats why we've got the lad........the R2 lord cool

and i dont think so man..........mourinho says its a loooooong term injury.........even if e come sef una go still die..

Na una we wan use take do revenge for manchester city head.............both of una na from machester afterall cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm really pissed with him. I saw what he did in a thread with one attention seeking maggot.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Blackhawk01. cheesy cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:

Lol... You see, my fear is the beginning of wisdom.

But I see all your subtle shades and I consider them irrelevant, till you get my attention .

If Jude is your sugar son, teach him manners and give him enough money!!

Oh I forgot, you are broke too... Lol.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na so na..........thats why we've got the lad........the R2 lord cool

and i dont think so man..........mourinho says its a loooooong term injury.........even if e come sef una go still die..

Na una we wan use take do revenge for manchester city head.............both of una na from machester afterall cheesy
Believe Mourinho at ur peril.....no be today baba start 2 dey play mind games......Pogba has recovered since......He's resting him for October fixtures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.