Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You (14217 Views)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm really pissed with him. I saw what he did in a thread with one attention seeking maggot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
yeah i saw it too.....................that was were i even heard the news the he's now in da top ten list of savagers on nl.....................

Why 're you pissed na...........its normal savagery na cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Is that all? Mtcheeww... Lol. I think say you be get my time too...

Go hustle for daily bread, or you drop your account number, make I stone you 5k, make you use am chop...

#RealTalk.
make i drop the acct number, hold on zenith or gtb?

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=Donaldduke2019 post=61033108]
so d guy short sef

lemme just see a thread wer he would callLol cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Blackhawk01. cheesy cheesy
Why are you quoting me......Can't u just let me be in peace please.....tot d whole situation has died down
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
gringringrincheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

E get some guys wey go call another guy ugly, I go relax laugh because the guy go well...

But Jude??... Nop, he should be the S.I. unit of ugly... Lol cheesy
which bank? I dey wait
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Maggot, na your mammmmma sugar son

Anoufia

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
make i drop the acct number, hold on zenith or gtb?

Zenith...

And make sure you go sign agreement not to insult anybody

North Koreans no get money, money is in Europe and America.. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

E get some guys wey go call another guy ugly, I go relax laugh because the guy go well...

hahahahahhaaha....its only some people dah do take em serious

u no dey dull jare.....Edeh students no dey disappoint

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
which bank? I dey wait

Zenith my Boy... smiley

If you are a good boy, I will place you on 20k monthly salary...

#RealTalk.

3 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
yeah i saw it too.....................that was were i even heard the news the he's now in da top ten list of savagers on nl.....................

Why 're you pissed na...........its normal savagery na cheesy
No, he insulted me and I let it slide but I noticed how he attacked others alongside that mgbeke feeling fly
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
You are not handsome yourself,you are just there in case you dont know. angry You go just dey yarn dust for here anyhow,you get problem jare.Wait wait shey na everyday you dey craze nii?

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No laugh my man... See the short, ug..ly thing wey no reach 4.9ft with black lips dey call another guy ugly...

This life sef!!
Hahahaha.gringringrin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... You see, my fear is the beginning of wisdom.

But I see all your subtle shades and I consider them irrelevant, till you get my attention .

If Jude is your sugar son, teach him manners and give him enough money!!

Oh I forgot, you are broke too... Lol.
NL has really given hope to the hopeless oo. Even a dead brain will know she was talking about victornezzar but some people like to display their stupidity like signboard. See who's calling someone broke. Lmao.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Both in and outside beauty , you dey lack for all departments. Say you manage finish waec, come open Nairaland account, Shea na your achievement be that Shea?

No go help your life, they carry person name for your signature dey waka upandan, hoping say they go send you money from North Korea abi Vietnam, which one she dey sef...

cheesy... Just make sure say you no commot this thread... I get your time today!

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

hahahahahhaaha....its only some people dah do take em serious

u no dey dull jare.....Edeh students no dey disappoint

I wan show Jude say... "Money is just paper"

It isn't real... Make him sign first.

Make I place am on 20k monthly salary for being a good boy... Lol
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
NL has really given hope to the hopeless oo. Even a dead brain will know she was talking about victornezzar but some people like to display their stupidity like signboard. See who's calling someone broke. Lmao.
He knows himself, don't mind that one. My eyes are clear now.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Why are you quoting me......Can't u just let me be in peace please.....tot d whole situation has died down
Shut up jare. Two faced azzhole.

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chop belleful first gringrin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You dey fear the short man?

If he tries shitt, slap him round head...

After all, height wise, him go dey reach your waist...

As him lips big like lipstick, him get mouth dey him fellow guy ugly...

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Shut up jare. Two faced azzhole.
K

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Blackhawk01: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Blackhawk01. cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude always spewing from both sides of his mouth. Thank God say he don use hin hand judge hin matter.

Bleached up, kpomo lips bobo. cheesy kiss
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
He knows himself, don't mind that one. My eyes are clear now.
That's how he's jare. That one keeps using people to shine on NL, stupid bully. How are you jare? kiss
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:

Lol... Outside here, I will give you a query letter for typing this.

But since it is Nairaland, I consider this irrelevant.

What if I transfer 10k to your account, would you stop typing bullshit to me?

#RealTalk.

7 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I wan show Jude say... "Money is just paper"
It isn't real... Make him sign first.
Make I place am on 20k monthly salary for being a good boy... Lol
Hahahahahhaa

Biko invest ur money 4 beta pesin head
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Where the hell is Jude...

My offer expires in 10 mins, and I unfollow this thread.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Believe Mourinho at ur peril.....no be today baba start 2 dey play mind games......Pogba has recovered since......He's resting him for October fixtures

well make i chill first

na una know mourinho pass afterall grin

meanwhile sunshineg come laugh small o........benn laughing since myself cheesy cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
That's how he's jare. That one keeps using people to shine on NL, stupid bully. How are you jare? kiss
I'm always good, you? I heard I'm broke. No be to Photoshop yourself put on top car make you rich.

Are you still using that number?

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude always spewing from both sides of his mouth. Thank God say he don use hin hand judge hin matter.

Bleached up, kpomo lips bobo. cheesy kiss
As in, you just described it perfectly. You con add bobo again funny babe. grin grin grin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

well make i chill first

na una know mourinho pass afterall grin

meanwhile sunshineg come laugh small o........benn laughing since myself cheesy cheesy
Ur defence dey leak

Newcastle for score pass 1 yesterday if dey get beta finishers
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Hahahahahhaa

Biko invest ur money 4 beta pesin head

I for say makkydebbie, but she go soon insult me again.

Lol... Oya, help me Nominate.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.